[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too hairy to be a twink >tfw too masc to be a trap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 1491465727244.jpg (363KB, 1920x2502px) Image search: [Google]
1491465727244.jpg
363KB, 1920x2502px
>tfw too hairy to be a twink
>tfw too masc to be a trap
>tfw I'll never pass as a CD
>tfw I'll never EVER be a qt girl
>>
>>8058739
if you masculinized to the point of being unable to eventually pass you're not trans.
>>
>>8058747
When does that point occur?
>>
>>8058747
go away cara
>>
>>8058773
Not him and he's wrong, but the point is different for everyone. For some people it can be 12 and for others it's 25.
>>
>>8058739
It's almost as if men are naturally hairy and you could just shave or wax!
>>
>>8059080
he's humblaining. humble complaining.
>>
>>8059115
Are you fresh off the boat from Tumblr? Kys
>>
>>8058739
But I love masc guys, they're so adorable.

t. twink
>>
>>8058739
>Too hairy
Just shave
>>
>>8059320
>what is stubble
>>
>>8058739
better make money and buy a qt one before someone else does
>>
I don't understand most of you people on this board, especially the ones who are trans. You are complaining about never being able to be a cute girl and always posting pictures of anime girls with it. Is an anime girl a goal? Isn't it obvious you'll never look even close to that?
>>
>>8059369
You act like plenty of trannies don't have this problem. Shave everyday learn make up get electrolysis.
>>
>>8060877
Did you guys really grow facial hair? That sounds awful.
>>
>>8060885
I didn't. Feels good to be Asian and never changed since 12 years old.
>>
I'm well in to my 20s and only have to shave my face once a week. my legs on the other completely covered in hair.
>>
>>8060885
Yeah it's terrible it's actually the thing I worry about the most. I have to shave everyday I get dry skin from shaving and I have light skin and dark hair it just sucks.
>>
>>8060940
>and I have light skin and dark hair it just sucks.
Look at the bright side, it's the best combination for laser.
>>
>>8060940
Wait..... Do cis men have to shave every single day?
>>
>>8060960
If they don't want several mm of stubble, yes.
>>
>>8060964
That's.... Disturbing. Like really disturbing. Jesus christ I dodged a bullet.
>>
>>8060971
It's called 5 o'clock shadow for a reason. Less than half a day after shaving, your chin is no longer clean shaven. Visibly and to the touch. Body hair doesn't grow quite so fast but the same basic problem applies to legs too, and it's still stubble there unlike girls get.

If you transitioned early enough to escape that, be very grateful. This sort of thing is why transition later is so tiresome and unpleasant and expensive.
>>
>>8058739
>tfw shaving
>tfw sorta fem my
>tfw pull off skirts and dresses
Not even trans >:3
>>
>>8061043
>Not even trans
you sure?
>>
>>8058739

You probably expended more energy making this post than it would take to fix that problem
>>
>>8058747
This. your female brain should have told your testicles to stop it
>>
>>8058747
I reached my current point of masculinisation at <16 though
>>
>>8058747
Someone really needs to feel better about themself
>>
>>8061739
and what does that tell you?
>>
>>8058747
What if you were neglected from age thirteen?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.