[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it. A guy messaged me on a lgbt friendly dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: confused.gif (149KB, 250x254px) Image search: [Google]
confused.gif
149KB, 250x254px
I don't get it. A guy messaged me on a lgbt friendly dating site saying he wants to get to know me. In his profile he stated he's seeking a relationship with a passable mtf.

Naturally I freaked out because I am p sure I don't pass. I went out with him a couple of times (how come he wasn't ashamed to be seen with me?) and now he wants me to come over. Is he gay? Why else would he with an obvious hon like me despite proclaiming in his profile he's not interested in hons?
>>
>>8058414
Maybe his standards are different.
>>
>>8058414
I'm not even kidding here, but did you try asking him?
>>
>>8058414
If a guy appears ashamed to be with you, and pulls his hand away when you're walking in public you have to nip that shit in the bud and bully him right away. Don't even hold back. Beat him up if you have to. Granted, you won't do a lot of damage because presumably you don't any balls. But he'll get the message. Oh, and if he hasn't taken you to meet his mother you're to go behind his back and arrange the meeting yourself. If he thinks he's gonna get the milk for free, he's got another thing coming.
>>
>>8058414
hey b b

fuck that guy and be my girlfriend.
>>
Maybe he finds something "charming" on you like your skin or anything you don't know from yourself
>>
>>8058414

Simple psych trick. He says he only wants girls that pass, but really, he's after any girl with a feminine penis. What putting that in his profile does is inflate the ego or self-esteem of whatever twinkhon he's decided to prey upon so that she feels comfortable enough to be in a relationship. Think about what it would be like if he didn't have that line in there. You, as an insecure trans girl aware that you don't pass decide to either
1. ignore him if he messages you, thinking he must be gay right from the gate for being interested in you
2. not message him at all if you come across his profile, thinking you're not cute enough to talk to him.

t. expert chaser
>>
>>8058867
>What putting that in his profile does is inflate the ego or self-esteem of whatever twinkhon he's decided to prey upon
Wow that's really disturbing. As a gullible twinkhon I am glad to hear this before actually falling victim to some sly sexually repressed chaser who'd make me believe I pass, lol. Thanks for disclosing this spicy insider info my man.
>>
tfw bf isn't a chaser (actually was really turned away from the idea of dating me when I joked about it at first) and holds my hand in public and kisses me in public and brought me to his parents, but I also pass so
>>
>>8058827
He wants to wear her skin
>>
>>8059336

Bump.
>>
>>8058966
>not enjoying the ride anyway
Why do people hate fun?
>>
>>8058414
you probably pass
>>
>>8059294

>actually was really turned away from the idea of dating me when I joked about it at first

He knew you were trans beforehand and he was bothered by you joking about dating, or he wanted to date you and he was repulsed when you told him you're trans?
>>
>>8064119

This indeed. You never know where BDD will rear it's ugly head next.
>>
>>8064144
The first one
>>
>>8059294
Fuck you entitled bitch
>>
>>8068566

Don't hate her, senpai. Instead of being bitter, be better.
>>
>>8068574
fuck you you don't fucking understand pain
>>
>>8058414
Maybe you do pass, but /tttt/ has warped your perception. I saw a tard on here once try to argue that Taylor Swift was clearly an unpassable hon. Post pic.
>>
>>8069348
Why? Talk to us senpai. What sort of pain?
>>
>>8067083

So do you think he only started considering a relationship with you after you started joking, or was the reason that you started making jokes because you felt he was attracted to you already but that he didn't want to accept it?
>>
>>8072072
Likely the first, but he kinda gained attraction to me by being my emotional punching bag for like half a year.
>>
>>8059294
How do you meet someone like this
>>
>>8072076

>my emotional punching bag

So that means like complaining about your day, telling him how you feel too manly during bad moods, etc.? And this wasn't quite clear, you started making these jokes after you had been using him as a punching bag for a while? How and when did he find out you were trans in the first place?
>>
>>8072216
Yeah just talked about whatever, life, our childhoods and then I complained a lot about everything. Made the jokes idk like a month or two after talking to him all the time. He knew me before I transitioned and when I told him he thought I was just some beta kid who was falling for a meme. He grew to accepting and viewing it as real when I started talking about it more but he said some kinda mean things at first, but I forgive him.
>>
>>8072267

Aww, that's cute, desu. Were you hoping that he would come around or did you just like seeing him squirm when you joked about the two of you being together? How did you feel when he asked you out?
>>
>>8072298
I was hoping he would, like he teased me about it a lot, but he made sure to tell me he wasn't interested, but like the last month of talking to him before we became a thing it was kinda obvious he was really warming up to me and taking me seriously. Also it was less him asking me out, I was crying to him cause a roommate (kicked out now) was making like really creepy rapey advances on me, and he pretty much just said to tell him that you have someone and that I was his and nobody else could have me. My heart melted
>>
>>8072328

>he pretty much just said to tell him that you have someone and that I was his and nobody else could have me. My heart melted

Oh my God, that's so sweet. I'm glad nothing bad happened before you kicked your roommate out. How long have you been together? Are you living together? And what kind of mean things did he say when he still thought you were falling for a meme?
>>
>>8072407
>How long have you been together?
10 months so far
>Are you living together?
unfortunately no, he was a foreign student at my school and moved back august last year. Luckily his country lets people in on cohabiting/relationship visas so we'll be starting that process soon. Neither of us are in a hurry though, we'd rather take our time than rush into things without thinking. I did just go see him again in february though.
>And what kind of mean things did he say when he still thought you were falling for a meme?
just like that transitioning is a meme and it won't solve all my problems and stuff. And then suicide attempt statistics and like memes about the surgery. But now he's okay with all of it, and he's gotten himself more read on the topic so pretty much to him if I think it's good for me/my wellbeing then he is fine with it.
>>
>>8072470

>unfortunately no, he was a foreign student at my school and moved back august last year.

That's too bad. It's pretty interesting and lucky that his country provides visas for cohabiting though. He graduated then? How soon before you graduate? His country isn't LGBT-phobic, is it? How about yours? Are you close to graduating? What about employment opportunities where he lives? Did you two meet as partners on a class assignment?
>>
>>8072607
>He graduated then?
Yep
>How soon before you graduate?
Mm, would be two years but school has gotten expensive and nobody is willing to help so I might end up dropping out, and just getting what student loans I have payed off asap.
>His country isn't LGBT-phobic, is it? How about yours?
He lives in scandinavia so no. I live in the US, a blue city in a red state and surprisingly trans friendly.
>Are you close to graduating?
I wish
>What about employment opportunities where he lives?
Needs teachers, luckily that's like my goal.
>Did you two meet as partners on a class assignment?
Japanese class, shared hobbies became friends.
>>
>>8072690

Dang, I didn't realize I put the same question twice.

>school has gotten expensive and nobody is willing to help

Your parents disowned you after you came out? I hope whatever you do education and career-wise, that it works well for you. It must suck to have put the past two years of work to waste. You're still working on getting good grades in your current classes before you drop out just in case, right?

I took a year of Japanese back in high school. Are you weebs too?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.