[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1.Country, state 2.Have you ever suffered any kind of prejudice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

File: Akari duvida.png (889KB, 756x715px) Image search: [Google]
Akari duvida.png
889KB, 756x715px
1.Country, state
2.Have you ever suffered any kind of prejudice for being LGBT?
>>
>>8058372
>UK, Yorkshire
>no
>>
>Netherlands
>Hahaha I'm a massive closet case so no
>>
>Brazil, SP
>some bully in school. Haven't told to my parents yet
>>
>>8058372
>Mexico, Michoacán/Querétaro
>Well, one time time this Catholic girl call me a faggot, but other than that, no.
>>
>>8058372
I get all the nasty treatment guys get. That counts as long as I'm mtf, right?
>>
No. But I'm not out.
>>
File: swamp outpost.jpg (657KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
swamp outpost.jpg
657KB, 1920x1200px
>>8058372
>USA, Louisiana
Nope. People make dumb jokes or occasionally christianfag all over the place, but no one's done anything or been intentionally meanhearted.

I don't bang on about my LGBT status like some faggots, though, and my parents will probably shit themselves when it comes time that I can't deny being trans anymore. They were fine with me liking dudes though.
>>
File: Ohaiyo.jpg (69KB, 795x806px) Image search: [Google]
Ohaiyo.jpg
69KB, 795x806px
>USA, Ohio
Nope, MtF, worse I ever got was a old man giving me the stankiest eye I ever witnessed. I was more amazed than offended. It didn't help that my work name tag still had my boy name on it.

Might be worse the further from the major cities but I wouldn't go out there.
>>
File: 1490845689554.jpg (21KB, 658x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490845689554.jpg
21KB, 658x600px
>>8058372
US, SC

Nope.

>>8058566
O...
>>
Nopenopenopenopenope, heuhuehuehhueh, nopenopenopenponnopenopenopenopnenope
>>
File: cute.jpg (136KB, 311x485px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
136KB, 311x485px
1.) US, South Carolina.

2.) No (I'm closeted MTF).
>>
>>8058574
>tfw fellow Ohio niggas don't O...HIO you...
why even live

>>8058581
>>8058590
Black mobile phone magic.
>>
US, Cali

My nickname is "faggot" but it's alright
>>
>>8058372
Illinois

Yes? In a weird way. I've had people think I was mtf because I'm a body builder with a wide jaw and deep voice for a woman. Only happened a couple of times but people got weird. One girl was straight up grossed out when she thought I was mtf.

Other than that, other lesbians can be bitches. But from het people? Nope. They tend to still be surprised when they find out I'm les, unless they're putting on an act? Otherwise it just doesn't matter.
>>
>>8058599
How's high school?
>>
US,Colorado

Lots. Teachers in high school wouldn't let me back in till I dressed like a boy again. Parents hate it. Kids bullied me for it. Nothing violent though thankfully
>>
>>8058372
USA, Ohio (Cincinnati)
Not at all, but that's just probably because I haven't had a bf since my senior year of highschool. I've had more troubles being left-handed than being gay.
>>
File: 1490986808447.jpg (26KB, 680x447px) Image search: [Google]
1490986808447.jpg
26KB, 680x447px
>>8059351
>left-handed
>Ohio
Just went from a 9 to a 10
>>
>>8058372
>1.Country, state
Usa
I currently live and work in Wyoming But Im originally from North Carolina

>2.Have you ever suffered any kind of prejudice for being LGBT?

No?
No one typically knows Im trans unless I say something (which i dont) and since Im hiding in my current location no one really seems to have a clue. Random black people gave me a hard time occasionally in my hometown if they thought I was gay but that was really few and far between.
>>
>>8058589
There are kidnappers on this board. Give away security answers at your own discretion people.
>>
>>8059437
>From giving away a state

Are you new here?
>>
>>8059449
you betcha
>>
>>8059455
You can't pull any sort of personal info just from giving away your state, Anon.

It's a website based on anonymity, there's no way to recover any actual personal information from a post besides what the person says. Stating a state is harmless.
>>
>Have you ever been discriminated against Anon #1?
>Nopenopenophugehuehghuheuhhuehue
>Have you ever been discriminated against Anon #2?
>Have you ever been discriminated against Anon #3?
>Have you ever been discriminated against Anon #4?
>Have you ever been discriminated against Anon #5?
>Have you ever been discriminated against Anon #6?
>>
>>8059585
someone is mad about their experiences
>>
US, MI

Yes
>constantly fighting over gender of clothes and how feminine I present for my entire childhood/young adulthood while at home
>principal threatened to expel me when I came out (Catholic school, he found out because a student said something and a teacher overheard that and told him)
>lots of screaming/crying from parents
>couldn't bring SOs home for years
>parents still won't go to my wedding
>try to talk to parents about unhealthy relationship, they say that it's my fault for choosing to be gay and that's the best I'll ever have so might as well settle
>get called dyke on the street occasionally
>have service industry people refuse to talk to me occasionally
>general angry looks and people being rude to me

With the last two it's hard to tell whether that's because I'm repressed/closetmode straight ftm or an autist. But I think it's because they're reading me as a butch lesbian, because everyone is always super friendly to me when they read me as male until I say something and my voice gives me away, then they get visibly creeped out or angry and shut down. So I think it's that.
>>
us, california, yes, was beaten by family for being a faggot
>>
>>8059602
I thought the problem was I was paranoid about people data mining and stalking, now it's me being mad about my experiences? Which is it anon? Is it both? Have I been...double meme'd?
>>
>>8058372
>usa, ca
>closeted still, but mom is a nurse who has enjoyed ranting about how much she hated trans people at family gatherings ever since I can remember
>>
us, norcal

nah but i am also not out and dont really care
>>
>>8058372
1. poland
2. yes, and I still am. tho high school was the worst.
>>
>>8058372
Scotland, Edinburgh

No. I'm not LGBT, so I don't suffer the blowback from being part of that faggy attempt at a community.
>>
>>8061061
What's the current prejudice? What was the prejudice at high school?
>>
>>8061091
>Britain, Edinburgh
FTFY
>>
>>8058372
USA, Minnesota
Well if my workplace found out I was a tranny, I'd be shot, but hey the closet is there to avoid that.
>>
File: IMG_0456.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0456.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Los Angeles
No but I'm closeted mtf
As for the people I've told, all but one of my friends still talk to me. Most pretend to be tolerant, some deliberately call me sir and keep asking me what my name is to remind me of "who I am" it really sucks. Also my dad thinks transpeople are disgusting and are basically pedos
>>
>>8058372
>UK, Beds
>Not by anyone who actually knows/thinks I'm gay, but plenty of people voice their distaste for it
>>
File: yozakura.png (745KB, 782x970px) Image search: [Google]
yozakura.png
745KB, 782x970px
>Brazil, MG
>Mfw i was part of the bullies group and every time they bullied someone i felt like shit

>>8058396
Are you L,G,B or T anon?
>>
>>8058372
>Canada, Manitoba
>not really
Only a few people know about my gay shit. One girl I've had a thing for for years said she would "run" if she found out her bf had done what I've done.
I think people I went to highschool with have talked shit about me behind my back coming out of the bar one called me a faggot from across the parking lot.

But ive never seen homophobia towards someone who was out.
Canadian homos got it good
>>
File: 317872.jpg (35KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
317872.jpg
35KB, 225x350px
>>8058372
>Mexico, NL
I'm a closeted transbian so no(t yet).
However, there's a lot of homophobia in general (generally because of religion). That and straight guys get easily offended when they're called a faggot, which is hilarious if you don't care about it at all. I always answer with something like "yeah, I love dicks I suck 'em all the day every week", even when I'm not attracted to men at all.
>>
>>8061061
>poland
I'm sorry for your loss
>>
>>8058372
sweden
no, but i live stealth
>>
>>8058372
1. USA (AZ)
2. Yes
>>
1. poland
2.yes
>>8061061
*headpats*
>>
>>8058372
>Canada, Ontario
>No, but I saw terrible things happen to the ones who came out in high school, I waited it out and stopped pretending once I was an adult
>>
US, Ohio
yep
>>
Germany
Yes
>>
>>8058372
>UK
>Not personally, but nobody but close friends really know. I wish I never told them though
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.