[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT: "Wow can you believe people wanted to electrocute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: download (1).png (6KB, 344x147px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
6KB, 344x147px
LGBT: "Wow can you believe people wanted to electrocute gays to make them straight?!"

*injects hormones into a 9yr-old boy so he grows boobs*

Let's discuss shall we?
>>
>>8053517
die
>>
>>8053517
>*injects hormones into a 9yr-old boy so he grows boobs*
That's not how that works.
>>
>>8053517
so she* grows boobs
>>
>>8053537
you're right it's a long and arduous process that's costly and can possibly leave them mentally unstable
>>
>>8053543
*IT grows lumps of fat on IT'S chest
>>
Op is pretty stupid but does have a point I'm all for lgbt shit but the brain is not done developing until like 25 so I think its dumb people come out trans at 9 or get surgery or hormones at 19 its a bad decision that's hard to reverse
>>
>>8054328
>people shouldn't be allowed to take the hormones to determine how their brains develop until their brains are done developing
>>
>>8053553
>long and arduous proces
mmm yes, if they really must start as soon as 9 then they would get her on anti-androgens, but you don't really give estrogen to kids that young

>costly
no, not really

>possibly leave them mentally unstable
well, transitioning can go badly because of abuse and other things, of course
the chemicals of hormone therapy certainly do affect your brain but they have no reason to make you mentally unstable, however as I said the whole transition experience as a whole CAN go wrong and make someone snap
>>
File: Zap.jpg (36KB, 638x384px) Image search: [Google]
Zap.jpg
36KB, 638x384px
>>
yeah, kids shouldn't have the right to undergo treatment yet. they don't know what they want and there could be more underlying issues that need to be solved rather than believing transitioning to another gender will help all their problems go away. Hormones are constantly changing at that age and they do not need any unnecessary additional ones to mess with puberty even more.
>>
File: 8000092.jpg (85KB, 504x480px) Image search: [Google]
8000092.jpg
85KB, 504x480px
>>8054404
>the chemicals of hormone therapy certainly do affect your brain but they have no reason to make you mentally unstable

Birth control pills made me slip into a psychotic episode in which I ripped off about half of my body skin.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
File: Evie-StillGallery2.jpg (103KB, 509x635px) Image search: [Google]
Evie-StillGallery2.jpg
103KB, 509x635px
>>8055034
How do you know you wouldn't have done that anyway, without the pills?
Millions of people have taken birth control pills for decades and you're probably the only one who did that, so you can't really blame the pills.
>>
>>8055078

>you're probably the only one who did that, so you can't really blame the pills.

>>
>>8055034
I think you might just be crazy, dude
>>
>>8055034
>birth control is the same as HRT

>>
>>8055034
>>
>>8054383
>instead lets sterilise kids, ensure they have a micropenis and give them all sorts of other horrible side effects with hormone blockers because 5 year olds that like to play with dolls are alll clearly actually women on the inside and psychotic mothers pushing their son/daughter into becoming a female/male is not a thing that exists
>>
>>8055331
>other horrible side effects
But for a trans person those aren't horrible.

>and psychotic mothers pushing their son/daughter into becoming a female/male is not a thing that exists
Prove they do.
>>
>>8055346
>But for a trans person those aren't horrible.
TIL dementia, brittle bones, sterility, and non-functional genitalia aren't horrible for trannies (and those poor kids who happen to be mislabelled as trannies)

>Prove they do.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/shadow-boxing/201611/boys-dressed-girls-who-became-serial-killers
>>
>>8053517
the gays didn't want to electrocute themselves. do you see the difference yet?
>>
>>8055377
>non-functional genitalia
Dysphoric genitals don't function either.

>and those poor kids who happen to be mislabelled as trannies
Don't exist.

>boys-dressed-girls-who-became-serial-killers
Parental abuse.
>>
>>8055395
>Don't exist.
>Parental abuse.

>it's abuse for parents to force their boys to be girls, but parents forcing their boys to be girls don't exist

this is your brain on tranny drugs kids
>>
>>8055377
>dementia
>brittle bones
I assume you're talking about MTFs. This is just caused by not having testosterone. If you monitor hormone levels properly, these won't be any worse than they would be for a normal woman.

>sterility
>non-functional genitalia
Yeah, this is kind of fucked. Either you wait until your brain is developed enough to make an informed decision or you start early and risk massive regret. It's hard to say what the right call is here.

Personally, I think people should be given the right to choose what they do with their body, regardless of whether or not they are mentally capable of making an informed decision. Authoritarians disagree.
>>
>>8053517
Gay conversion and electroshock therapy are cruel and barbaric practices. 100% of gay conversions end in suicides.

Anyone who supports it is probably a fat degenerate pathetic Virgin loser and should grow some tolerance and compassion or just fucking kill themselves because no one likes them.
>>
>>8055412
Obviously that wasn't the abuse. They were abused on top of being trans.
>>
>>8053572
Xe. Keep it PC, shitkin.
>>
File: 1403091658567.jpg (725KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1403091658567.jpg
725KB, 1200x1200px
>>8053517
This is why we need to remove the /t/ from /lgbt/. Gays and bisexuals can live their lives normally without taking drugs.
>>
>>8055385
> the gays didn't want to electrocute themselves
Mike Pence clearly does
>>
>>8053517
Ahhhhh... The words of a retardakin...
Look at all that shit coming out of its retarded mouth ONCE AGAIN proving that those useless welfare whores study NOTHING. Yet that much more evidence that the rest of the country SHOULD just LET them die.
>>
>>8053517
>>8053517
Someone make this an infographic
>>
>>8055417
>Personally, I think people should be given the right to choose what they do with their body, regardless of whether or not they are mentally capable of making an informed decision. Authoritarians disagree.

Thank God the people who run our government don't think the same way you anarchists do. A 9 year isn't capable of making a logical decision on that level and should only be allowed to do so when they're an adult. Children don't have the critical thinking skills nor the foresight to recognize the caliber of something like this, letting them make this kind of decision is child abuse and irresponsible parenting.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.