[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>accept gay identity in 2017 >no one to talk to about this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 11

>accept gay identity in 2017
>no one to talk to about this and awkwardly navigate around when out in public with friends, work, etc.
>super masculine and attracted to super effeminate
>give in and get on grindr
>start talking to 19 year old boy for a little messin around
>he's beautiful and just my type
>start trading pics for like a week
>pics get naughtier
>he sends ass
>I fall in love
>I send dick
>He asks for more
>I propose meeting up
>He blocks me out of nowhere
>down in the dumps and I didn't think I would catch feelings

Sup /lgbt/ I just wanna be papa bear for boys who act like princesses and cater to my freudian desires but all these boys play games.

Any advice?

Things I should do?

Other dating apps?

Places I should go?
>>
>>8051370
I couldn't be bothered to read the rest of your shit but I read something about being super masc and attracted to super fem and I wanted to let you know I totally feel you my man.
>>
>>8051388
lmao t-thx.
long story short idk what I'm doing :)
>>
>>8051370
I know what you mean man. I'm masc myself and like fem guys. I mean I hve met up with a few of those kind of guys. But I talk to other masc guys on grindr eventhough they ain't my type. I just like to chat when I drink. I eventually have to break it to them which sucks but I need to do it.

I mean most of the other masc guys in my area are a whole lot taller and fatter than me. My whole thing is I like a cute, smaller guy. I don't want to be that cute, smaller guy.
>>
>>8051461
Another masc for men here, and I'm pretty attractive too. Prepare for a life of lonlyness. Most fems just play stupid games or are unstable as fuck. Also I used to work in a gay bar, so I should have been on easy street finding a fem. No dice....
>>
>>8051478
*masc for fem
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>8051478
Yeah they do ply games. That's why you find one that has alot of straight guy friends. Then they don't pick up those catty games that women tell them they should play. The only downside is those fem guys with straight guy friends are harder to find. They tend to go to game shops and play magic or are the kind you find in a comic shop. That's cause they are regular guys with feminine mannerisms.

I have found some this way and currently am talking to one regularly.
>>
File: tumblr_mj5uuurFRe1r2xmg4o1_1280.jpg (76KB, 800x305px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mj5uuurFRe1r2xmg4o1_1280.jpg
76KB, 800x305px
>>8051461
Yeah I know exactly what you mean.
My idea of a boyfriend or even just a fwb is a petite guy, but I don't wanna mess around with dudes like me.
Even in the past where I've made friends with men who identified as gay or bisexual,
I could feel a special bond but it wasn't attraction the way I'm attracted to men with with feminine features/qualities.
I'm not submissive at all, and its crazy to be exposed to an environment where dudes are just trying to fuck and suck like crazy and without discretion and I on the other hand have like a particular set of standards. Strange.
It's also no surprise that that 98.9% of women don't do anything for me and its only the rare overly sexual "muse" type women that I love (just saying)

>>8051478
>prepare for a life of loneliness
:(
I have foreign features which a lot of guys go for so I guess I'm attractive lol
this might be an unpopular mindset but I guess I was raised old school
my goal is to become wealthy enough one day to find a boy toy who needs a sugar daddy.
I'm not trying to fall in love or anything, but I just like companionship.

>>8051514
That's an interesting thought.
Call me fucked in the head but I guess I just am drawn to fem type personalities.
Where they basically act like and "are" girls even though they're fully grown males.
But yeah I'm just asking for stupid games and unstable personality types like anon stated above.
But that's really cool to hear about you.

Thanks for the input dudes. Glad to hear I'm not alone.
I also learn more about myself in the process.

Seeing as we're all masc who go for fem I think we'd make a great friend group in another life lol
>>
File: 1485058173799.jpg (50KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485058173799.jpg
50KB, 600x800px
>>8051668
Actually homeboy, I am>>8051461 and >>8051514.

Not like it changes anything, just saying so you know what I have uttered thus far.

Anyway, I do like those guys that act like girls. However, step up one bro point from there and that is where I try looking. You know, a guy who dresses like a cute guy but washes his hair with girl shampoo. The kind of guy you can have a beer or two with around your straight friends, but his voice betrays him trying to hide his sexuality. The kind of guy who you can do guy hints with, but he does them in a girly way.

Idk that's what I look for. I'm not interested in a guy that carries a clutch and has his nails painted. Those guys I do find sorta attractive in a weird way, but I can't see myself dating one. Too few similar interests.

As you said I find like 95% or so percent of women uninteresting. There are a rare few, but that's just my old need to feel hetero kicking in. I can't see myself dating a woman again. I much rather have a bro to play video games and drink with. A guy that I can take hunting and fishing, but he can take me furniture shopping or to an animal shelter.

Unrelated:
I have ever been that guy who would go fishing all day then get a bottle of wine and drink down by the train tracks. I used to hop trains for fun when I was a kid. I have been told I'm an old soul for being so young.

Pic related is what I want in a guy.
>>
>>8051811
>Actually homeboy, I am>>8051461 and >>8051514
Lmao. Good to know. I read what you said and have a lot to say (sorry) but I do understand your perspective.

>around your straight friends with
I haven't crossed that bridge yet.
I'm keeping my love life and social life relating to friends I have known for years separate.
I know they'd be accepting but it's just not in my nature to really bring the two together unless I have a change of heart down the road.
Even if they're accepting I've been preparing myself for changes in their behavior. Is what it is.

>I'm not interested in a guy that carries a clutch and his nails painted.
That's what gets me going. Really pretty boys. If they're thin, well-groomed, and submissive. it drives my libido insane. This is where I think I'm old school or some might say shallow (I don't think I'm shallow haha) because I don't care if mine and his interests don't align as long as we both receive what we're looking for from the other

>need to feel hetero kicking in
Yeah I do love women and the one I was into for a while helped me discover a lot about myself including sexually so I appreciate her and a few others company. The rest are whatever.

Yeah like I don't know how to explain it any other way - I'm just a guy.
Like everything you've said, I like business, architecture, watching NBA, video games, outdoors shit, and overall" guy" shit. I am just another one of the guys with my friends. So for all the "guy shit" I'm content doing those my friends.
But..and this is going to sound retarded...but all the stuff I would do with a woman I want to do with a feminine guy.

>old soul
Me too. I go on solo road trips and go hiking for three days. (last time I did this with acid it was stellar)
Like I love being alive and exploring everything I can do. I'm young but everyone in my age bracket hasn't grown out of their childhood yet - its real irritating.
>>
File: 1491095730387.jpg (677KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1491095730387.jpg
677KB, 1280x1920px
>>8051811
I ran out of room on the above comment. Just some final thoughts.

About the relationship or type of guy I want.
It's heavily driven by sex. How he's going to be when we're out on the town and in the bedroom - all of it.
I like a guy who wants to be pampered and treated like he's my plaything. Very obedient.
I feel like such a man when I'm chasing after these types the way I assume most men feel chasing after women.

There's no giveaways that I'm gay. I think the only thing that could be called to attention is how I've gotten into fights with friends if they ever generally "gay-bashed" but I think they just think I'm open minded rather than gay.
Also probably the fact I'm into trance music like Jimmy Edgar haha (just a bad joke)

Pic related:
I'm actually pretty sure this is a chick
someone posted it in a thread about cute males
but I've seen this type of boy in public (before i was out) and this is exactly what I want.
>>
File: shame.jpg (58KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
shame.jpg
58KB, 800x534px
>If only I embraced my sexuality in high school.

>I would have gotten so much twink ass
>>
File: kimochi warui.jpg (33KB, 492x479px) Image search: [Google]
kimochi warui.jpg
33KB, 492x479px
>>8051370
>attracted to super effeminate
>>
>>8052449
happens.
>>
>>8051514
>They tend to go to game shops and play magic
How do i broadcast my location from there to you guys.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>8054617
lol what do you look like?
>>
>>8055365
Nerdy with long hair and a sweatshirt. Not like metalhead hair, like girl hair. Idk how to let guys know i love dick without annoying my friends with my gayness other than trying my best to look like a girl.
>>
>>8055577
i can keep u safe
>>
>>8055577
don't take your friends out when looking for guys if you think it will annoy them. idk why you want friends you have to suppress yourself around
>>
>>8051370
Cute boy here. What is super mascot exactly? Chad thundercock? I like suits desu. The kind of thin with some muscle deskjob mctieguy
>>
File: maxresdefault-.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>8055577
To be honest I'm new to this, but anytime I've come in contact with a cute gay boy I just knew.
I just did my best to remain serious and hide my arousal back when I wasn't ready.
I already told myself that the next time I'm in this situation I'll be more forward.
So keep being you, and who knows, maybe someone like me will speak up ;)

>>8055591
OP here. Understood half of what you said babe haha
'super masculine' meaning I identify with the traditional male role.
I discuss a little about what I mean in this thread here:
>>8051668
>>8051982
>>8052030

Pic Related
my type
>>
>>8055661
But what do you look like op? Got pics?
>>
>>8055673
Dark skin. Strong facial features. Athletic build.
Yes but none that I would post on 4chan.
Are you in Cali?
>>
>>8055680
Sorry im a white canadian /pol/ack
>>
lol just lol @ disgusting masc delusions

your interests alone betray your substandard cognitive abilities; literally kill yourselves please
>>
>>8052433
Tell us about your story, anon
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 463x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 463x550px
>>8052433
>if only i had explored my sexuality in high school
>id have gotten beat up
>>
>>8055724
piss off inbred sack of shit.
your genes are ridden with cancer.
at night you wake up screaming into eternity because you were meant to die alone.

>>8055745
Not much of a story. Growing up there were always cute feminine guys all over.
A few boys told me how handsome I was and they felt comfortable around me.
I suppose they knew back then something I had didn't know about myself.
I dated girls but there were a few slutty boys I wanted to have fun with.
Naturally I suppressed those thoughts and thought something was wrong with me.
Even then, I was under constant scrutiny from my parents and I just never allowed myself to feel the truth.
Where I live is usually on the coattails of progress, so it happens slowly but it happens
so a lot students were openly gay but I guess I was just thinking of one boy in particular I'm really missing rn.

>>8055752
Yeah sorry anon :/
I don't think things would have been violent due to the number of gays that were out and fine.
in a high school of over 5000 students nobody cared what any other social circle consisted of.
I would have definitely lost friends and family.
I don't care about that now.

Pic related: mood
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.