[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what the FUCK are you supposed to do while waiting for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1855.jpg (62KB, 500x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1855.jpg
62KB, 500x539px
So what the FUCK are you supposed to do while waiting for the hormones to kick in?

I want to meet new people and maybe find a boyfriend or something, but I don't want anyone seeing me like this.

I'm already lifting weights and I'm too stupid to learn a language and completely uninterested in music so learning an instrument is also a no, and I just keep getting drunk and I should stop doing that.

I just want to stop being ugly already.
>>
are you mtf or ftm ugh
>>
>>8051112
ftm. On testosterone gel for two days now.
>>
>>8051129
Practice your voice, train your vocal chords. If you're drunk, try singing along to songs that push the bottom of your vocal register.
>>
>>8051078
just keep in mind that time passes quicker than you might expect. im ~10.5 months on testosterone and it feels like i just started yesterday. i've heard magnesium & zinc can help up your testosterone levels, in the meantime just find something easy to distract yourself like watching tv or video games
>>
>>8051169
How does voice training work, though?

You just... fake a voice? And then keep faking it forever?
>>
>>8051322
it's not fake when it's your natural voice which is becomes with enough training
>>
Maybe write or make some art to express your feelings about being trans and dysphoria.
>>
>>8051348
Won't people laugh at you for making a funny voice?

>>8051369
I've given up on writing a book like 3 times now. I always run out of interest and motivation once I have the beginning written out.

I don't have feelings about being trans. It's just a stupid chore I have to do.

I mostly prefer drawing improbably curvy women with too many accessories.
>>
>>8051129
Hit the gym.
Take up kickboxing.
Buy a punching bag.
Decide on clothes you want to keep.
Buy a violent video game.
Watch a violent movie.
Look through the archives for other shit ftms have done.
>>
>>8051078
You do the other things that you need to do. Start training your voice. Get a job and start saving money for surgeries. Begin hair removal for your beard like laser and/or electrolysis.
>>
>>8051595
I have kettlebells that I train with at home. My job pretty much prevents any regular once-per-week hobbies.

I like ghibli films and virtually anything that fits looks good on a guy.
>>
>>8051129
Enjoy not being a horny beast for a few more days.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.