[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this really skull autist? If it is I can see why she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: skull autist.png (889KB, 932x583px) Image search: [Google]
skull autist.png
889KB, 932x583px
Is this really skull autist? If it is I can see why she's so frustrated with her skull. Her jaw and brow is fine but that area between her eyes and mouth just gives off serious male vibes. I'm not sure but I think her cheekbones are too wide?
>>
>>8050581
carth has seen her face, so he'll have to come in and confirm
he said she's italian or something though and that girl doesn't look italian
>>
>>8050603
She seems like a pretty unhappy person*
>>
>>8050603
carth also said skull-chan hasn't had ffs
she just really wanted to until she saw a chick who got botched and freaked out
>>
>>8050581
She looks fine. Whats weong with her facial plains as a woman?
>>
Skull Autist is Angie from mtfg. This is common knowledge. Same idiot that avatarfags with Simpsons pictures m they've been trying to derail and frame someone else for months. It's not a coincidence that the autism temporarily stopped while Angie was on the plane for ffs revisions or recovering.

Newfags are all so gullible. Angie is very good at changing her typing style and pretending to be other people. The reason she got caught is she posted skull autist posts on Reddit a while back using her real account and not get throwaway.
>>
Skull autist is Angie, not the dude in OPs pic.

Pre-transition Angie looked like Jeffery Dahmer.
>>
>>8050703

What this Anon said.
>>
>>8050703
post pics!
>>
>>8050581
Her nose needs to be fixed and her eye brows are a centimeter too low.
>>
>>8050581
Skull autist, like evil itself, lives in all of us.
>>
>>8050703
>>8050635
Skull autist isn't angie
>>
>>8051609

Hi Angie. Yes, you are.

Love,

Zukowski
>>
File: mangie.jpg (96KB, 958x960px) Image search: [Google]
mangie.jpg
96KB, 958x960px
This is skull autist
>>
>>8052078
ugly goblin lookin nihgga
>>
>>8052078
so this is the angie that mtfg is always on about

once again, with some makeup she'd look pretty cute.

>waaaah waaaah look how much of a girl i look like hehehe im not fishing for compliments lol

fuck this cruel board
>>
>>8051530
Skull autist lives deep inside every one of our skulls, always lurking, always ready to peel itself free from the thin skin stretched over it's large cranial vault and utter a terrifyingly spooky "so here's why tranniesare fuckn stupid so stupid ffs doesn't do anything but shave awy the corners thers little you can do about male facial planes"
>>
File: 1486432642114.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1486432642114.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>8053821
>>
>>8053821
>>
>>8053850
Guys this is what skull autist looks like this is a picture of her.
>>
>>8050581
No I'm not skull autist
>>
>literally looks qt as fuck
>>
>>8052078
She looks exactly like one of my cis guy beta friends from high school but with slightly longer hair.
>>
>>8050581
I'm not sure but I think her cheekbones are too wide?
Nope, it's the actual length between eye and mouth.
Also the length of her nose.

I don't think she looks outside of female range though.
>>
File: 1385208252433.jpg (98KB, 508x619px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252433.jpg
98KB, 508x619px
>>8050581
>Is this really skull autist?
No its not.
Sadly Skull Autist is detransitioned, which pisses me off because I really wanted to get to know her better as a woman.

>>8050588
>he said she's italian
No. There are 3 people that are "skull-chan" .... Skull Size Autist, The Italian, and Angie. The Italian and Angie are shitters, I only consider Skull Size Autist to be cannon because she devoted so much time to trolling this board and fixating her life on transitioning into a woman with actual female skull proportions. She is also the one that actually had her skull measured and compared to male and female deviations, and posted it.

>>8050612
>she just really wanted to until she saw a chick who got botched and freaked out
She really wanted it until she got measurements from a Doctor indicating that not all of her cranial features are within female ranges.

>>8050635
>Skull Autist is Angie from mtfg
Angie is a hanger on and pretender she copied off of Skull Size Autist who was copying off an Italian MtF that usually posted on Reddit trying to warn people that FFS doesnt work.

>>8052078
>This is skull autist
No this is a lonely ass little troll that doesnt like going outside for obvious reasons.

>>8053787
>ugly goblin lookin nihgga
Wait til you see the tats LUL xD

I might eventually post some pics of the real Skull Size Autist, but probably not. I doubt she wants me to, I know she still trolls this board even though she detransitioned. Its really sad, I spent so much time getting to know her and I genuinely liked her as a woman. Dayum shame, but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess.
>>
>>8055255
>I know she still trolls this board even though she detransitioned. Its really sad, I spent so much time getting to know her and I genuinely liked her as a woman.
Why did she detransition?

You could like her as a woman because it's online where passing doesn't matter.
>>
>>8055257
>Why did she detransition?
I dont want to get all up in her business but basically her reasoning is that if she cannot pass 100% as a female in face to face then she cannot afford to transition. She eventually came to the conclusion (after reading the Italians posts on Reddit) that without a skull that is in all/most measurements "female proportion" then she can never pass 100% face to face. She then got cranial measurements giving reference male and female proportions and most of hers were in the male range, thus she detransitioned.

That is the short version there are of course other complicating factors in play; family, therapist, school, etc. Like I said I dont want to put her detailed business out there for everyone; but if you are trans then you can probably fill in the blanks yourself.

>You could like her as a woman because it's online where passing doesn't matter
I cant decipher what you are trying to say but SSA and I live close to each other faM.
>>
>>8050581
>she's
>her
>her
>her

lol
>>
>>8055286
>basically her reasoning is that if she cannot pass 100% as a female in face to face then she cannot afford to transition.
Talking generally, not about her, why is this wrong?

>I cant decipher what you are trying to say but SSA and I live close to each other faM.
A tranny can be "liked as a woman" easily online. IRL it's different. But you say you do anyway, so either you can look past that or she isn't that bad.
>>
>>8055297
>why is this wrong?
Her standards were autistically rigid, and unrealistic such that the end logical result is that essentially "no trannies pass, ever" full stop. She has a lot of beliefs that are impractically rigid, but again I am not going to get into it.

Last reply Tbh
>>
>>8055351
>"no trannies pass, ever"
She is 95% correct.
>>
>>8055357
(You) know where to find me if you want to talk about it.
>>
>>8055357
No, if she's only "95% correct" in the assertion that "no trannies pass", then she's 0% correct.
>>
>>8050581
>that area between her eyes and mouth
Her nose.
>>
>>8055366
I do not.

>>8055370
Her statement cover 100% of trannies. It's 5% wrong.
>>
>>8055286
You're speaking out of your ass. I have seen the Italian girl in person she looks good in pictures but in real life she looks botched. Ousterhout botched her really really bad
>>
>>8055255
>I might eventually post some pics of the real Skull Size Autist, but probably not. I doubt she wants me to, I know she still trolls this board even though she detransitioned. Its really sad, I spent so much time getting to know her and I genuinely liked her as a woman. Dayum shame, but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

You are a disgustimg, repulsive autogynephile. You want to dox skull autist, and she will then sue you, and yet you only cared about the fact that you liked her as a woman. What a disgusting agp you are
>>
>>8052078
All she really needs is her brow ridge reduced so her eyes don't look so deep set and some braces or invisalign.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.