[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never save cornflakes from her abusive boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: tfw.jpg (112KB, 960x943px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
112KB, 960x943px
>you will never save cornflakes from her abusive boyfriend and enjoy a night out on the town in Vegas together
>>
>>8050501
>you will never buy robin chocolates, take her on dates to fancy restaurants, buy her anything she wants, cuddle with her.

WHY EVEN LIVE ANON? WHAT IS THE POINT IN LIVING.
>>
>>8050508
Alright, I'll bite. Who is Robin?
>>
>>8050514
shes just a girl anon, the most beautiful one both on the outside and the inside. shes so humble in everything she does, she never is mean to anyone and she doesn't think of herself as some kind of goddess.

if i could give away every penny i had, i'd do it just so i could have her in my arms or make her smile.

too bad she's too far from me, we live in the same country though, but i can't visit her due to me working all the time, and obviously because i dont even talk to her, i mean that would be a start.
>>
>>8050514
>>8050533

i mean what i say by the way, im not trolling like the OP.

if she reads this, i want her to know i love her alot.
>>
>>8050533
Is she a trip from /lgbt/ ?
>>
>>8050543
yes
>>
>>8050552
post pics
>>
>2 posters.

I feel like this thread was made by Robin since she used to obsess over cornflakes on tinychat and kageshi.
>>
>>8050562
i wish it was. then she'd atleast know i love her.

>>8050558
i don't keep pictures of her, i'm a creep but im not that much of a creep.

(i do masturbate over her though)
>>
>>8050566
no problem...i can look them up myself. did she post pics regularly on here?
>>
>>8050576
no. and dont look her up. Shes my waifu
get your own.
>>
>>8050580

Sorry man, I looked her up and shes a literal hon. At least cornflakes fits the bill. I suggest you switch targets
>>
>>8050580

"Robin" is literally hon tier, Anon. "She" is not nice either, "she" has stalked multiple mtfg posters and lies a lot about "her" life.

Edgar is trash tier, even if agp hons are your thing. He's even been ostracized by the furry community. We were on a furry server together and he as very predatory and creeped everyone out that the owner had to finally kick Edgar. Don't believe me? Ask Frog on mtfg.
>>
>>8050617
>>8050620

Shut the fuck up, you horrible bastards, how dare you insult her.

you dont even know anything about her, you just looked at 1 photo and think "oh shes a hon"

idk what kinda women you like, but i'd turn down any woman in the world just for her.
>>
>>8050620
>Don't believe me? Ask Frog on mtfg.
whos frog
>>
>>8050620

Just ask around, it's not her looks. She's stalked countless of girls in the thread and been kicked out tinychat, kageshi, and discord communities. Sorry Anon, but your hon is an agp transbian fetishist.

>>8050640

Old trip who runs the discord I was on with the hon known as Robin/Edgar.

Go ask Edie on mtfg who stalked her masturbating to her for years and then transitioned for fetish.

Go ask how she buys videos of trips masturbating for her on mtfg. Robin is a predator.
>>
>>8050663

I meant to quote

>>8050634
>>
>>8050634
k, you are trolling. this is kinda bullying actually. probably you are the one making her/him/it feel bad.
>>
>>8050686
im not trolling, how is defending someone trolling?

if you haven't noticed im the only one sticking up for her in this thread
>>
>>8050634
>>>8050617
>>>8050620

>idk what kinda women you like, but i'd turn down any woman in the world just for her.

Women. I'm into women.
>>
>>8050729
like cornflakes
>>
>>8050501
stop stalking florncakes.
she did nothing to deserve this.
>>
>>8050898

Tell that to Robin.
>>
>>8050898
heh, only in your delusional sick freak mind does talking about a person equate to stalking
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.