[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /lgbt/ think of this guy? i personally dislike him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 175-glass.jpg (6KB, 150x351px) Image search: [Google]
175-glass.jpg
6KB, 150x351px
what does /lgbt/ think of this guy? i personally dislike him because
>pedo enabler
>fans say he's an alpha, but too spineless to accept his own sexuality
>starts flapping his limp wrists around and looking everywhere except the person he's talking to whenever he lies
>climate change denier
>jewish fundamentalist
>disingenuous troll personality that isn't funny outside 4gag
>will adopt any opinion to rally up some fanboys
>works for an actual propaganda machine
>logistically ridiculous "build the wall" meme
overall 2/10. if i was ever in the mood for this guy's brand of humour i'd be better off going to /pol/.
>>
I want Milo and all that thick white goodness to slide right down my throat
>>
>>8050260
i ran into him at the uc berkeley protests and he legitimately was on the verge of crying bc he was scared of the protests.
the stereotypical weak gay man thing doesn't work well for him at all, im just waiting for /pol/ to turn on the limp wristed faggot theyve created
>>
>>8050376

Lol they turned on him ages ago with the pedo thing, didn't they orchestrate that?
>>
>>8050260
>pedo enabler
Based on the semantics this straw man was built upon half the people on this board would be "pedo enablers" everytime they use the term "boy pussi"

That being said he is everything I hate about homos, an obnoxious flamer flinging rhetorical bullshit for attention like some sort of 16 year old girl.

The guy said his 17 year old self found refuge in the company of an older man. I might not agree with how he feels, and certainly aren't going to take sex life advice from a vocal coal burning, but he was providing an anecdote that the rhetorical left ran with to make him into a monster he is not.
>>
Milo is a stupid kike.
>>
>>8050260
i didn't mind him all that much at first. agreed with him here and there, such as his stance on censorship, hated the way he couldn't look a fucker in the eye when having a conversation- always seemed like a self-entitled, ignorant know-it-all with a limp wrist who suffers a bit of stockholme syndrome. his climate change opinions were the last straw for me, though. his entire argument was "i've seen a few people mess with some data and that means it's a hoax" if the retard doesn't understand the science, he can bloody well learn the science. like i said i didn't mind him at first, but yeah fuck milo. he's also widely hated outside of his masturbatory fanbase of children who think that all forms of criticism are "cultural marxism"
>>
>>8050260
annoying faggot with an extremely punchable face

all of his charades are just an attempt to sit at the cool kids straight boy lunch table
>>
>>8050260
It feels like he's a false smartass, a fucking attention seeking faggot, failed by and used for Bannon's purposes; was flamboyantly sharing his ignorance around and will go Dem soon, probably.
>>
>>8050476
>>8050260
>Jewish fundamentalist
>kike

He says he's a practicing catholic? It was his priest that taught him how to suck cock, remember?
>>
>>8050260
If Ann Coulter was trapped in a man's body, she would be Milo.
>>
>>8050260
People only take him seriously because he's a man.

He is the perfect example of why there should be more early transitioners.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.