[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a transbian find a girlfriend? I want a ladyfriend that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1485249011906.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1485249011906.gif
3MB, 500x281px
How does a transbian find a girlfriend? I want a ladyfriend that accepts me as I am and would be willing to go through in vitro to carry my babies.

I'm 28, starting hormones next month and surprisingly skilled with make-up. Once hair removal takes its course, I should be passable despite my 6 foot tall frame and 18 inch wide shoulders. My voice sounds like a husky femme fatale from a 1950's film. I'm into goth make-up and noir dress. The confidence it'll inspire, along with my passability, will find me a woman to chose from. Where do I go to find her? What must I do to ensare my fellow switch in a druidic fury of plant snares that will crush our bodies close as copulation ensues?
>>
>>8049439
t. clueless AGP hon
>>
>>8049439
You might want to start by not talking like a man.
>>
>>8049439
>What must I do to ensare my fellow switch in a druidic fury of plant snares that will crush our bodies close as copulation ensues?

For one stop saying stuff like that.
>>
Stuff like this feeds my fear of letting any girl get close to me, because I'm worried I'll be seen like this when I have to tell her.
>>
>>8049439
>How does a transbian find a girlfriend?
Try /mtfg/.
>>
File: 1487023798540.jpg (241KB, 1919x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1487023798540.jpg
241KB, 1919x1016px
>>8049445
Clueless? I'm Ms. Scarlett with a 10.5 inch flesh pipe in the ballroom. I know all the secret passages. No hole is safe.

>>8049455
Be seen like the alpha gender, you mean? Don't worry. You won't be.
>>
Here's your
(You)
OP you tried.
>>
>>8049477
>I know all the secret passages. No hole is safe.
This is something akin to what a rapist or a womanizer would say. You're a disgusting pervert who's trying to take advantage of innocent and unsuspecting naive women. In other words, you're a predator dressed in sheep's clothing. Kill yourself.

>I'm Ms. Scarlett with a 10.5 inch flesh pipe in the ballroom.
Jesus Fucking H Christ! Do you ever hear yourself? The way you talk is just pure cringey.
>>
>>8049439
>I'm 28, starting hormones next month

Already failed the first test of "being attractive"
>>
>not realizing this is a bait thread
>>
>>8049533
this
>>
>>8049477
>Life is Strange
>aka the I-really-wanted-to-experience-childhood-as-a-girl-and-a-stupid-teen-angst-roleplay-simulator-soothes-my-dysphoria, the game
iktf
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.