[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you HAD to choose a letter from qia+ to be added to lgbt which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

If you HAD to choose a letter from qia+ to be added to lgbt which one would you choose and why?
>>
>>8048767
Q because it would make people argue even more over what it stands for.
>>
>>8048767
C, for cisgender folks.
>>
>>8048809
I guess asexual because it has the lowest amount of special snowflakes, but I find it to be a little like adding atheism to a list of religions. Then again, adding T to LGB is like putting an apple on a list of vegetables.
>>
>>8048823
I honestly don't even count T as a letter there. It's not a sexuality like LGB, it's a gender.

If a transwoman, she's just a woman.
If a trans man, he's just a man.
Both born with birth defects that can be corrected with surgery. That's how I see it anyway.
>>
Probably A. That's asexual, right? There are so many extra letters tagged on sometimes. Anyway, I see it like this: Attracted to the opposite gender only is the norm. Attracted to the same gender exclusively and attracted to everyone(not getting into preferences between genders/bi/pan complicated shit) are minorities, and are included. The only other option, not being attracted to anyone, isn't, but is also a sexual orientation minority.

Really, replacing the T with A makes more sense from a "sexual orientation only" standpoint. Adding A would basically make it "everything other than straight". Separating sexual orientation from gender identity would clear up a lot of common confusion straight/cis people have about this stuff too, IMO.
>>
>>8048854
I'm T and agree 100%, but I also like being included ((at least on this board) because there's more people to talk to.
>>
>>8048860
>Probably A. That's asexual, right?
A is autogynephilia.

>Really, replacing the T with A makes more sense from a "sexual orientation only" standpoint.
Agreed.
>>
>>8048873
A is not AGP. AGP falls under T.
>>
>>8048860
I'm op, and yes a is asexual, don't listen to this faggot >>8048873
>>
>>8048868
I'm a Bi male and I posted >>8048854

I think personally it's what most Trans people want anyway, they just want to be normal guys/girls. So that's how I see them, it's the only decent thing to do. I wouldn't like it if someone thought I was the opposite gender cause of a birth defect which is out of my control, so why should I do that to someone else?

I guess it's fine for talking to people sure, but i mean, it should be removed from LGB because it's not a sexuality. Simply a matter of definitions here is all.
>>
>>8048888
Not all AGPs are T and T is out anyway if we take the logical sexual orientations only standpoint.

>>8048893
>asexuality
>an orientation
>>
>>8048767
A for asexual. If only to support the argument that LGBT advocacy isn't just about people that want to have sex.
>>
>>8048950
What are asexual issues besides 'notice me'?
>>
>>8048974
Wanting to get aroused/get off.
Being pestered for sex/struggling to find sexless relationships.
>>
>>8048767

It would be LGB if I had any say in it, and not a damn thing else
>>
>>8049006
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>8048974
Awkward family Thanksgivings with constant "when will you get a girl/boyfriend" questions? I don't know. I'm not asexual. But they're the only other combination that isn't included in the current set of letters. It's not a "people with oppression/issues" list as much as it is an "everything other than straight" list that could be complete and simple by just switching the T for an A.

Eh, it just kind of bugs the completionist/perfectionist in me the more I think about it, honestly. LGBT as it is just seems kind of illogical and incomplete.
>>
>>8048986
Isn't it more self oppressive not getting yourself off if you want to or do you believe your 'sexuality' doesn't allow exploring how to do that?

>>8049015
Seems like more of a family issue. AGP is a better fit than the absence of sexuality but I don't think either are facing real issues besides personal ones.
>>
>>8049046
>Isn't it more self oppressive not getting yourself off if you want to
I meant being unable to get aroused.
>>
>>8049046
>AGP is a better fit than the absence of sexuality
But it's just T or a fetish.
>>
>>8049078
hence why I said they're both personal and don't fit well. anyone can be agp and fetish or not it can be a healthy outlet. society is pushing people to hate themselves too much already. how could you hate someone for being agp unless you're jealous
>>
>>8049106
>how could you hate someone for being agp unless you're jealous
I wonder if people can get jealous of AGP...
>>
File: laughing_owls_13.jpg (28KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_owls_13.jpg
28KB, 700x466px
>>8048829

>asexual

>lowest amount of special snowflakes

Nigger you serious?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.