[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>thread about a guy that wants a vagina >thread about a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>thread about a guy that wants a vagina
>thread about a guy that wants boobs
>femgen guys taking estrogen
>AGPs
>thread about an ftm wanting to be fucked in the vagina
>ftm who only wants testosterone but doesnt care for social transition or surgery
>ftm who wants surgeries but no HRT

So when are we gonna acknowledge that being a "snowflake"/some kind of intermediary between masculine and feminine is actually pretty normal and common and that if people would just be chill things would be better for everyone? In the short run such people appear to be freaks who harm the transgender image (because currently the only people who will be this way openly are the ones brazen enough/autistic enough/privileged enough to do so; therefore they seem like a bunch of assholes, because at this stage the more timid people who also feel this way are too scared to/not in a position of being safe to do so)--but in the long run, if they become accepted, society's gender memes will finally die.
>>
>>8048706
Let's brainstorm more potential snowflake/intermediary identities.

>agp who wants to be a flat andro reverse trap
>girl who wants to social transition and have a dick but otherwise stay female
>>
>>8048774
>AFAB who wants to go on T for a couple of years until she develops a satisfactorily masculine voice and ability to grow a sexy moustache, but otherwise dress and behave feminine
>femboy who wants estrogen and a vagina but no tiddy
>man who wants to change his name to a female name because he thinks its pretty but otherwise change nothing
>>
File: sun.jpg (190KB, 1000x579px) Image search: [Google]
sun.jpg
190KB, 1000x579px
>>8048774
Beat this:

>mtf that wants to take hrt / develop breasts while also having a full beard
>>
>>8049205
nice

does she train her voice or stay with a deep voice?
>>
File: 6db1a6e269a6a9da8dbba41030e87843.jpg (120KB, 736x1056px) Image search: [Google]
6db1a6e269a6a9da8dbba41030e87843.jpg
120KB, 736x1056px
>>8049352
>stay with a deep voice?

are you memeing me rn?

She uses a masculine voice during normal conversation / everyday speech and a feminine voice when she is yelling / angry.
>>
>>8049359
that's amazing. I love her
>>
>>8049368
stay the hell away from my idealized waifu.
>>
>>8049371
No. She's my gendursona
>>
>>8049371
But what if anon would make the perfect girlfriend or boyfriend for your 'idealized waifu'?
>>
>>8048706
>femgen guys taking estrogen
i'm cis ;-;
>>
>>8051989
You can be cis and be on HRT but you gotta admit that people are going to act like it's an issue if they know about it, because you're taking the hormones for the opposite sex. You may not be trans but you are "nonbinary"/gender nonconforming/snowflake/etc. (in society's eyes)

t. woman taking testosterone
>>
>>8055026
Ok but what if I wanna get gains? and fuck shit up with my bros at the gym?
>>
>>8055234
Feel free? I'm not really sure what you mean. Are you saying people aren't going to notice you're on HRT due to your gainz?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.