[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help, I've been taking estrogen for 6 months and I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: thepair.jpg (354KB, 1696x855px) Image search: [Google]
thepair.jpg
354KB, 1696x855px
Help, I've been taking estrogen for 6 months and I have a problem.

I love my boobs, way too much. I constantly play with them as much as I can, all day. Squishing, squeezing, jiggling, sometimes just looking at them to admire how cute they are. They make me so happy.

I think I'm attracted to my own breasts.

Is this bad?
>>
As long as you don't fondle them in public, you're okay.
>>
>>8048659
>I think I'm attracted to my own breasts.
>Is this bad?
No, it's normal for 80% of trans girls.
>>
>>8048697
Also, just normal for girls developing in general.
>>
Fondle bruise yourseld
>>
File: wannabetits.jpg (129KB, 800x306px) Image search: [Google]
wannabetits.jpg
129KB, 800x306px
Life is a cruel cruel mistress. I am like 19 months into HRT... Check out these pathetic ""Breasts"" I am rocking. :( More than an AA, and mostly a full A but still they look so tiny on my chest, even though I am a 32 band.

I have been on progesterone for months now and it only slightly improved things. I really just want breasts that look proportional for my frame. Whyyyy. I don't want to have to get BA, I like them being natural, but this is unacceptable. At least I got a good ass out of it.
>>
>>8048659
6 months of estrogen and you already have boobs? Be more specific, are they tiny femboy conetitties or are they at least B-cup sized like a real woman's breasts?

Post pics of your boobs so we can see!
>>
>>8049488
really? source?
>>
>>8049575
People play with themselves as they develop. That is just the way it is. If you need a source go talk to clg or something. (Don't expect a warm reception)
>>
>>8049549
this post em
>>
>>8049538
You can change those with surgery, though.Fairly routine surgery at that.
>>
>>8049588
>play with themselves
OP said she is "attracted to" her breasts...
>>
>>8049538
I'm 5 years hrt. I'm not much better.
>>
>>8049673
Yeah but they will never be the same with BA. I have heard some horror stories too. Loss of sensitivity etc.
>>8049702
Why do you have to crush my dreams. :( Also I am sorry for your loss.
>>
>>8049724
this is why transition for male agps is a bad idea
>>
>>8049770
Oh so want breasts that don't look like they belong to a highschooler makes me agp? I am sorry but flat chested women everywhere would like to speak with you? (agp isn't even a thing, outside of this board)
>>
hi ftm here

honestly most cis grills play with their boobs. like imagine cis girls sitting alone at home on the computer or watching tv, they are probably touching their own boobs at some point. theyre soft and warm, whats not to like? i even hold mine from time to time. its just a place that the hand goes in absent minded moments. it's good to think your own body is sexy/cute, OP, don't worry about it. Most people dont like their own bodies, trans people especially, so if you have some kind of attraction to your own body...honestly i can only see that as a positive thing and I'm happy for you.

>>8049575
>>8049675

see above
>>
>>8049866
Solid post.
>>
>>8048659
I don't know what your problem is.
I am really very attracted to my penis, you know, and I'm very happy with it.
>>
>>8048659
I love my tits. I play with them often. Not weird. Before considering transition even.
>>
>>8048659
AGP
G
P
>>
>>8049538
They look fine to me. Large breasts are overrated in my book.
>>
>>8049549
Lol, not op, im on one month of hormones and cones are pocking through shirt. Too bad i ll have to spend summer wearing spring clothing. It wont be suspicious at all.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.