[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a ftm drag queen anything >hormones 2+ yrs >pass 90%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot 2017-03-28 04.07.36.png (89KB, 274x154px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-03-28 04.07.36.png
89KB, 274x154px
Ask a ftm drag queen anything
>hormones 2+ yrs
>pass 90% out of drag as a man
>100% of people think I'm a cis man in drag

I've been performing onstage for over 6 months with basically 0 problems except for the usual (sexual harassment, injuries from performing, hangovers) but there are some interesting aspects of doing drag as a trans man... ama
>>
what is your opinion on papal investiture
>>
>>8047947
Would you rather fight one horse-sized duck or a hundred duck-sized horses?

Edit: typo
>>
>>8047978
Le ebin meme my sir
>>
Are you a performance queen or a look queen?
>>
>>8047947
Do you know what gives you away that 10% of the time? Is it them guessing you're trans or thinking you're a woman?

Do any of the other performers know you are trans? If so do they treat you differently because of that?
>>
>>8047947
>but there are some interesting aspects of doing drag as a trans man...
...what are they?
>>
>>8047947
Does it make you feel trendy to parody your own sex?
>>
>>8048057
Only if she identified as male.
>>
do you enjoy it? I would hate doing that.
>>
>>8047947
>"AMA"
>answers no questions
>>
>>8047978
the duck, even if the horses are small their hooves would stiill be pretty sharp

>>8047995
I try to keep an even balance, my makeup isn't 100% polished but I make my own costumes and accessories most of the time

>>8048016
I haven't had top surgery yet so sometimes people can tell because of the way my chest looks

Most people know. I started off in a bad troupe where transphobia was pretty common. people didn't know I was trans for a few weeks then I got outed

>>8048036
I was never really feminine before I transitioned, my character is like a satire on the woman I felt I was supposed to be, but never sincerely aimed to be

>>8048018
I'm getting my top surgery so I'm going to have to buy a breast plate

>>8048146
I looooooooooooove it. It makes me feel extroidinarily masculine.
>>
>>8048456
How does it make your feel more masculine and how were you outed? How can drag queens be transphobic?
>>
>>8048690
Somebody saw my pussy and tits when I was changing and told everyone.
Fags are scared of pussy.
>>
>>8047947
are u AGP?
>>
>>8048690
when I take off all my maekup and drag clothes at the end of the night and see myself for who I am, I feel like myself.

I was outed by one of the drunk queens telling the bar I was a trans man
She apologized later.

Some drag queens don't respect transgender people, basic transphobic stuff about genitals.
>i'm a gay man and vaginas are gross
etc
>>
>>8048708
don't..... pretend to reply as me, friend.

but yeah one of the queens was like, "oh my god I love your chest contouring" and I was like, this isn't makeup. But she was a trans woman so we like, became closer friends because of it.
>>
can we see pics of you in drag?
>>
>>8048456
>my character is like a satire on the woman I felt I was supposed to be, but never sincerely aimed to be
Describe how a female role was pushed on you before and how you resisted it?
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-04-04 21.17.00.png (251KB, 343x378px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-04-04 21.17.00.png
251KB, 343x378px
>>8048738
the one in the giant wig is me lmao

>>8048744
I never shaved my legs or even wore makeup. I didn't wear skimpy clothes or try to look sexy in the classic way. I was just nerdy and liked to draw and didn't think about fashion at all
>>
Bump for interest. Op, u still here?
>>
my cousin (son/daughter of my uncle - thtas a cousin right?) recently said they want to transition from female to male
me personally, your body, your life you can do whatever you want - just be prepared for shit from people
at a recent family meeting, my dad asked >whats your name?
>bluh bluh
>what was wrong with your old name?
>it was to feminine
>why change it?
>im changing sex
>oh. ok.

poor old dad. he accepted it but he couldnt get his head round it
but least he didnt go GET OUT MY HOUSE YA FREAK
baby steps people, baby steps
soon it will all be accepted
*thumbs up*
>>
>>8048789
looks cis female/10
>>
>>8048789
Please tell me that's an mtf with the red hair.
>>
why is drag makeup so awful?
>>
File: 46679889.cached.jpg (67KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
46679889.cached.jpg
67KB, 800x500px
>>8052759
Define "awful"
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.