[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you get naked and sleep in the same bed as your girlbro, is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1491291930985.png (354KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491291930985.png
354KB, 650x1000px
If you get naked and sleep in the same bed as your girlbro, is it gay, or are you just really good friends?
>>
if nothing sexual or romantic happens then it's not gay
>>
>>8047894
Do you touch and if so, how much and where?
>>
>>8047897
>>8047899
Just kinda snuggle up together, spooning and hugging while nude. Some incidental boob touching on account of the hugs, but no groping or anything like that.
>>
>>8047907
Face to face hugs?

Did you see each other nude while undressing? Did you talk to each other at all?
>>
>>8047928
Some face to face, yeah. We undressed in the same room, so yeah. I told her she was looking perkier than usual. Normal girl talk.
Then we relaxed and whispered for a bit about my idiot brother, our friends, stuff like that. She told me she was really digging the new lotion I've been using; apparently I'm silky soft now. Then we got snuggly, and spooned for a bit before falling asleep. As the big spoon I got to smell her hair, and lemme tell ya, it's divine.
>>
>>8047963
Sounds pretty gay. Maybe you're just a cuddleslut though
>>
>>8047963
Why don't guys do cute shit like this?

Or co-ed friends?
>>
>>8047981
Maybe. I do like cuddling with her. It's honestly even more fun than the time she fucked me with her strap-on when I was hammered drunk.
>>
>>8048262
>the time she fucked me with her strap-on
What's up with using strap-ons instead of dicks?

If hrt has killed your dick then I can understand, but if you can still get hard what does a strap-on solve?
>>
>>8048262
You sound pretty gay for her desu.
>>
>>8048334
Nothing gay about your girlbro helping you get off. That's just being nice. I would've done the same for her, but she gets real dominant when the strap-on comes out.
>>
>>8048341
So if you help your girlbro get off by vigorously eating her pussy, is that also not gay?
>>
Wtf is a girlbro?
>>
>>8048283
Maybe OP is a real grill?
>>
>>8048384
It's not like I was holding her hand while I did it.
>>
>>8048389
It's a girl that you hang out with and drink beers with and stuff.
>>
>>8048409
>Maybe
>>
>>8047963
wait cis women do this i thought this only happened in anime!
>>
>>8048498
I don't know if everybody else does it, but we do it all the time. It's way comfier than sleeping alone.
>>
>>8048514
i think that would be nice to have a platonic kinda form of closeness like that with your friends who are girls and then have sex with ur bf. but since i'm a degenerate tranny i doubt any of that would happen.
>>
>>8048518
Is it still platonic if we occasionally fuck in a friendly way? Sort of like helping a friend move a couch or something?
>>
File: 50.gif (1MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
50.gif
1MB, 240x180px
>>8048409
>>
>>8048529
Yes that's just normal cis female bisexuality.
>>
>>8048529
well i wouldn't consider full on sex to be platonic lol
>>
>>8048580
Even if there's no handholding or other gay shit? Just honest, raw fucking?
>>
>>8048597
>handholding or other gay shit
Like cuddling together naked in bed?
>>
File: blueberry look.jpg (36KB, 448x664px) Image search: [Google]
blueberry look.jpg
36KB, 448x664px
>>8048409
>Maybe OP is a real grill?
>>
Op is a faggot.
>>
>>8048606
Nothing gay about snuggling your girlbro. It gets cold at night.
>>
File: BITCH HOLD ON.jpg (73KB, 702x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BITCH HOLD ON.jpg
73KB, 702x1024px
>>8048409
>Maybe OP is a real grill?
nah senpai
>>
>>8048597
pretty sure the definition of the word platonic means you are freinds who love each other in a non intimacy way. So intimacy is the keyword here which is a word more up to interpretation and for me intimacy means you end up having sex. But if you are platonic and compare bubs or dick sizes or watever and touch each other a bit without like making out like crazy and giving the person an orgasm that woud work for me when it comes to having a platonic friend.
>>
>>8048498
No it definitely happens. Just another example of cis lesbian privilege, you can get touchy with other girls and as long as they don't know you're gay, they're not going to think it's weird.

Or they do know you're gay, and get even touchier, which is actually a bad thing, because then you end up with straight girl syndrome.
>>
>>8048771
>cis lesbian privilege
And passing trans girl privilege.

>something I know nothing about
>>
>>8048423
Well i do that with my gf...
>>
>>8050229
t. chaser
>>
It's a little gay but honestly I wouldn't worry too much about it
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.