[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it turns out this tight piece of boipussy can't get his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

File: 1491340426410.jpg (680KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1491340426410.jpg
680KB, 1000x750px
So it turns out this tight piece of boipussy can't get his gender reassignment surgery, as he's been on hormone blockers from too early an age, which means that there's not enough to fuck around with "down there" to create the gaping wound more commonly known as a fake vagina.

I've also heard that, even if such an operation went forwards, you literally need to pry it open every day other wise it fucking grows back together again?

Anyone who thinks that this is normal needs to go.
>>
File: 1490926235997.png (136KB, 390x359px) Image search: [Google]
1490926235997.png
136KB, 390x359px
>>8046964
where did you hear that from ?
>>
>>8046973
A very reliable source.

But is it true though? I mean, they are literally just creating a gaping hole in your body, so it does make sense that the body would follow it's natural process of trying to heal whatever damage has been inflicted upon it.
>>
>>8046973
From your lack of response I assume you know it to be true, but refuse to admit it, as it would akin to admitting that anyone who unironically wants this is brain damaged.
>>
File: 1491339951973.jpg (140KB, 1022x660px) Image search: [Google]
1491339951973.jpg
140KB, 1022x660px
not op but here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tiFI2Z5N2E
>>
so it has a micropenis? lel
>>
>>8046964
No! Bad Cara! Do not stalk Jazz!
>>
>>8046964
>gender reassignment surgery
I thought she was already a girl, why need surgery? And isnt gender a social construct and has nothing to do with body parts. So why need surgery?
>>
>>8047025
Now and for all eternity. Could you imagine a worse fate?
>>
>>8047039
>le social construct meme

Get out of this place, you don't belong here.
>>
>>8047039
She has learned from society that she's only allowed to express herself as a girl if she changes her body to imitate a cis female one.
>>
File: 1405088604113.gif (342KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1405088604113.gif
342KB, 500x281px
>mfw all the degenerates on this board are avoiding this thread just as the avoid the reality of their pitiful mental deficiency
>>
File: 1491121948630.png (236KB, 470x556px) Image search: [Google]
1491121948630.png
236KB, 470x556px
>>8047088
>>8046985
>>8047011
because it's already being discussed at length here >>8038327
>>
File: Genius At Work.png (266KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Genius At Work.png
266KB, 500x375px
I just want to repost something because I thought it up on the spot and it was quite witty, but the other thread is about to 404.

When it comes to SRS:
The longer the donger, the deeper the beaver.
>>
>>8047035
I'm starting to get a crush on Cara :(

>you will never cuddle Cara as she fumes and shitposts about AGP
>>
I'm a trans girl with a small dick and I don't even want SRS. The current results range from "decent looking, but still a surgically created hole" to "complete butchery." If I could get a real vagina I would, but SRS? fuck no.
>>
>>8047145
t. falsetrans
>>
>>8046985
No it's not true, there is SRS for people with microdicks. I don't know how good it is, but it's out there.
>>
This might just be the only good thing to come from me transitioning at 24.

Queue me up Brassard!
>>
>>8047174
There's another method that uses part of the intestines, so that's probably what they do for microdicks.
>>
>>8047205
I would think they'd simply take the foreskin and use it as a graft the same as they do in other foreskin grafting techniques. They just circumcise you then send it to a lab that can multiply the cells.
>>
>>8047224
As if cut trans girls aren't screwed over enough already...
>>
>>8047145
you are not a girl and you never will be. that's the truth and anyone that tells you otherwise, including yourself is not your friend.
>>
>>8047085
so shouldnt the real gender assignment surgery be therapy to convince her that she can be a girl without looking like a cis one
>>
>>8047224
Jazz is American and tranny surgery isn't that advanced. Forgen isn't even in operation yet, it's gonna be a while before they can just grow a vagina.
>>
>>8047274
Correct. In fact, not even therapy, social change so she doesn't feel she's not a girl just because she's male in the first place.
>>
>>8047286
foreskin grafting has been around for a while though. AlloDerm is one company that sells foreskin grafts.
>>
>>8047292
>not even therapy
social change is more difficult than targeted therapy towards the small % of trans people. your attitude promotes the creation of martyrs in the form of mutilated bodies for absolutely zero reason. if you can afford hormones and surgery then you can afford therapy.
>>
>>8047332
Therapy is worthless when there is social stigma against nonpassers.

You need to eliminate that for trans people to stop hating their bodies.
>>
>>8047341
and doing nothing to help individuals while you campaign for social justice is literally scarring people for life. its both, not one or the other.
>>
>>8047327
>foreskin grafts
Where do they get them...
>>
>>8047354
arm i think
>>
>>8047359
so an insensitive franken-dick, no thanks
>>
>>8047354
It's from foreskin donated from child circumcisions.
They don't need very much, it's only like a few cells needed to grow huge sheets of the stuff.
>>
>>8047349
She's never going to be able to accept herself if the world around her doesn't.
>>
>>8047414
the way im looking at your argument is "why should i take these antibiotics for my infection when scientists can just kill the disease at it's root"

you LITERALLY dont care about the people who are killing themselves. you LITERALLY do not wish to help them or aid in their mental issues, you just want (im assuming) change for yourself so YOU can feel better. you dont care about your cause, you're selfish.
>>
>>8046964
I'd rather fuck the dude in pink in the back row tbqh
>>
>>8047446
It's not an infection though. Her only problem is knowing how she gets treated if she has a male body.
>>
>>8047454
i never said being trans was an infection. you're ignoring the point of the analogy. you're also ignoring the point that your opinion is an extremely selfish one disguised as something open-hearted.

>Her only problem is knowing how she gets treated if she has a male body.
The society that will look down upon a transgirl for being in a male body is the same society that has caused her to think that way in the first place, if you unwind and fix her thinking so that she can realise she can be a girl without looking like one, the original mental issue has been removed.
>>
>>8047414
Why should anyone accept that monstrosity?

Perhaps if its parents hadn't been completely retarded and forced him to take hormones when he was a small boy, he wouldn't have become that thing.

>protip: 90% of the world believes that you're all completely degenerate abominations, only completely indoctrinated tumblerettes and leftists think anything else

Day of the rope is sooner than you think.
>>
File: remove faggot.jpg (289KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
remove faggot.jpg
289KB, 1280x960px
>>8047492
Pic related, now that Trump has Putin's back, it's only a matter of months before the pendulum swings back and hurls the 1% of the population, that suffers from mental degeneracy in to the camps.
>>
>>8047017
Why was Jazz on DumbConservatardBlonde#73826's show?
>>
>>8047489
The analogy is wrong because an infection something that can be cured. Suffering because society hates you for your body can't be. Either you change your body to match sexist expectations, live in suffering, or society becomes tolerant enough that you don't suffer for your body.

>your opinion is an extremely selfish one disguised as something open-hearted.
How is that then? I want a society she can be happy and free in without changing her body.

>if you unwind and fix her thinking so that she can realise she can be a girl without looking like one, the original mental issue has been removed.
She can't realize that because it's not true. She can't be a girl without looking like one, because of transphobia.
>>
>>8047449
nobody asked you ciscum
>>
>>8047544
>I want a society she can be happy and free in without changing her body
Then I fail to understand why you're arguing with me lmao. I'm advocating for therapy as a replacement for gender reassignment surgery.

Meanwhile you're saying no, the therapy is pointless and we should just leave it as is, "but there needs to be change!" lol.
>>
>>8047662
Look, she's unhappy with her body because she knows if she looks like a boy people will demand she act like one and when she deviates from that, by dressing as a girl for instance, she'll be a tranny freak.

The only way she can avoid that is by looking like a girl. That's why she hates her body.

No therapy can make her like her body when it's the obstacle to her leading a normal, happy life.

If transphobic society wasn't hostile to her for wanting to live as a girl despite being male, then that is the one way she would be happy without transitioning.
>>
>>8047676
The reason "she" (male) is unhappy, is because "she" (male) has mental issues, along with his parents pressuring him while disrupting the natural development of his hormonal cycle despite not knowing the consequences of disrupting it.
>>
>>8048022
>him
>his
>>
>>8048064
>has microdick and is XY
>expects me to use "xir" pronouns
>>
>>8048099
>microdick
Under one inch and she's technically intersex regardless of chromosomes.
>>
>>8048106
By who's defintion. Not biology.
>>
>>8046964
Do you think he's a virgin?
>>
>>8048130
Medical science. So, yes, biology.
>>
>>8048130
She literally alters her biology with hormones so biologically too.
>>
>>8046964
>as he's been on hormone blockers from too early an age
That's not the case, that was just what some bigoted person said, to be a complete asshole.
She would most likely have ended up with a micropenis had she never been on puberty blockers either. None of the other super early transitioners had issues with micro penis.

It's also possible for her to get SRS, it's only that she must go to a more experienced surgeon, like Supron.
>>
>>8048152
>Scientists can redefine his chromosomes

>>8048170
>pills will change Y --> X
Nope

Give it up, this is too crazy even for fags.
>>
>>8048179
intersex doesn't mean chromosomes are any different.

Go back to /pol/, I'm reporting you, you've been fucking up threads for around 12 hours straight now.
>>
>>8048193
Lmao are you serious, my first post on this board was this >>8048022, and I'm trying to have a legitimate discussion about the mental health of transsexuals. [spoiler]I'm from /tv/ by the way.[/spoiler]
>>
>>8048179
Are you retarded? If you block testosterone synthesis you also block testosterone-mediated cell response then it doesn't matter what her chromosomes are because her cells will not behave the same way like they do in men.
>>
>>8048201
You're clearly not, otherwise you wouldn't write "(male)", you're here to shit post, which is against the rules.

I really hope you get banned, from 4chan over all.
It seriously can't be that hard to follow some simple rules.
>>
>>8048214
>Are you retarded?
Rhetorical question.
>>
>>8048214
No I'm not retarded because I don't support administering underage people with pills, the effects of which are literally unpredictable on a mental and physical level, beyond our base understanding of science, and normal development.

>>8048225
But "she" is male. There is literally nothing false in my previous sentence. You should go to reddit if you want a safe space faggot.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.