[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of my so-called friends called me a degenerate today in an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

One of my so-called friends called me a degenerate today in an argument. Shit hurts.

It was through an unfortunate vine of gossip, where it became known that I'm into crossdressing in more than just the Halloween way that people have seen. In fact, in the "meet a couple of black guys in a hotel room on a weekend while dressed up" way.

It's not even black guys most of the times I've done it, it was usually white guys. But naturally the time with the black guys becomes public knowledge because people love snooping in my computer and so now that's the reputation.

I don't think it's degenerate behavior at all, even if they are black. Who the fuck can judge what is degenerate? We're having safe sex, it's consensual, there's no money exchanging hands. What's wrong with it? I get to spend an hour feeling like someone else, it makes me feel good physically and otherwise, it makes them feel good, so everybody wins.

Why are people so judgemental? Everybody has kinks. Them making me feel ashamed of it is the worst fucking part.
>>
Sick fuck......get help
>>
File: Thien_seeing_Terraformars.jpg (1MB, 2225x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Thien_seeing_Terraformars.jpg
1MB, 2225x1600px
>>8046204
>white sissy cd getting BLACKED
How did you think that was going to go over? craigslist was a mistake. Just how much Preparation-H are you applying to those fissures? Does your father know? Jesus Christ, anon.
>>
>>8046229
>>8046238
Fuckin' trolls, why do I bother posting here
>>
>>8046276
This isn't an echo chamber. We're not here to make you feel better about your decisions. Your friend called you a degenerate. Were they trolling?
>>
are you trans or just a crossdresser?
>>
>>8046204
fucking sissies gas urself tumblir fag stop fetishizing us
>>
>>8046204
>there's no money exchanging hands.
That doesn't make it any better or worse. It just means you're cheap.
>>
>>8046204
just tell them what you do in private is your business
but why not just find fuck buddies to be safe vs strangers and hotel rooms?
>>
Aww poor oh pee
>>
>>8046204
Find better friends that you don't have to hide what you like from.
>>
>>8046276
I'm sorry anon but this post right here just opened the floodgates.

I believe people are allowed to do whatever they want to, there's nothing wrong with your choices. They are a bit degenerate but that's not really an issue, everyone has skeletons in their closets. It'll come and go, just cut out the people in your life that don't agree, there's 7 billion others who don't know or don't care to know.

You showed weakness though so you're probably not going to get anymore honest answers. Gl OP.
>>
File: I came here to laugh at you.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
I came here to laugh at you.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>8046204
>I don't think it's degenerate behavior at all
>Who the fuck can judge what is degenerate?

Everyone. Everyone can judge you on whatever criteria they want. Get used to it kid. People judge you for reasons both just and unjust.

And yeah if someone's crossdressing to get rammed in the ass by "a couple of black guys in a hotel room," I'm going to judge you a fucking degenerate.
>>
>>8046371
What's the difference?

>about 18 months
>>
File: 1458535801036.jpg (62KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1458535801036.jpg
62KB, 640x426px
>>8046204
Awwwww babby's first bigotry experience, how precious. Weird to be on the recieving end for once no?

Haha wait. Guess not.
>>
>>8046204
I dont know you on a real or personal level so let me give you a relatively superficial compliment. You have amazing legs.

But honestly? I know it doesn't make you feel better, but haters are gonna hate. People will use any ammo they have against you. Cause they can be jerks.

Also "degenerate" seems like a really specific word to use. Do you know why they said it? And it seems that word really hit you hard. Do you know why?
>>
You are a degenerate
>>
>>8046204
Degenerare is a buzzword. If it means enough to you that you're upset, you need to get a grip. Don't listen to the edgy teenagers in this thread and do whatever you want. It's not hurting anyone.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>8048159
>letting multiple black dudes run a train on you, getting their frustrations with the "the man" out on your butthole in some weird psychosexual revenge thing just because you're an ethnomasochist with daddy issues
Of course it's fucking degenerate. Otherwise OP wouldn't get off on it, or feel like shit afterwards. Post BLACKED regret. I mean it's hilarious, and I'm glad he posted so that we could all have a sensible chuckle. But OP needs to sort himself out.
>>
>>8046204
Not everyone is going to be accepting of your chosen lifestyle. You can't please everyone. It's just something you'll have to learn to accept.
>>
>>8046204

If your friends are ashamed to be associated with you, it's because what you're doing is fucking degenerate
>>
>>8046204
boo fucking hoo
kys you disgusting pos

sage
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.