[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend comes to visit and spends 6 months with me >comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1489851288981.jpg (13KB, 271x271px) Image search: [Google]
1489851288981.jpg
13KB, 271x271px
>friend comes to visit and spends 6 months with me
>comes out to me as bi
>breaks up with his gf 1month after telling me
>goes back to his homecountry
>spends 1 month with his gf again
>breaks up again
>keeps telling me to come home with him
>cant due to work
>1 month later he has a new gf
>2 months later they get married

What?
lol not just a relationship but an actual wedding

Why are bisexual people so quick to throw away their partners?
>>
oh and when he arrived he had 2 gfs and would regularly talk to them on the phone and told them how much they meant to him and loved them.

I thought it was fucked up so I asked why he lied to them and he said he was just scared of being alone because people in our hometown would suspect he didnt like women and would label him gay

Even though he would fool around with our town's gay dudes and all of them are closeted

Its just very sad, i guess I didnt grow up there for long so I cant understand why they live like that.

Im openly gay and Ive never really had a longterm bf but I do plan on getting married someday, it just seems 2 months is a very short time
>>
>>8046086
>>8046138
He's a bisexual. That's what they do.
>>
>>8046086
>homecountry
maybe that's why? he's bound to expectations of tradition and family

Been there.

Am there actually.
>>
>>8047227
I could understand if this was the 80s but its almost 2020, it just seems dumb to fall into that pit of despair especially with the internet.

Once he gets her pregnant and leaves her, its just gonna make their lives worse especially their child

even if he doesnt leave he has shown no restrain to doing gay things and sucking dick in secret.

its just fucked up to lie to his spouse and family like that
>>
>>8047275
Oh I agree wholeheartedly but he might be bought into one big self-justifying lie.

What ethnicity is he?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.