[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /LGBT/, i was lurking on /GIF/ in a sissy thread and i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images (4).jpg (16KB, 483x305px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
16KB, 483x305px
Hello /LGBT/, i was lurking on /GIF/ in a sissy thread and i read about a hypno file called ”Mistress Catgirl gogo bubble”.

Now Ive seen Hypnos that supposedly work and they've had no effect on me at al.

But ive heard this file is dangerous and should not be listened to inglesa you want permanent change, i'm gonna check it out of sheer curiosity but first I'd like the opinión of likely expirienced people
>>
>>8044119
Also, here's the link ir you want to check it out
https://depositfiles.org/files/8h6rfp9pf
>>
>>8044119
Why do you assume anyone here has a weird ass sissy fetish??? It's not real it won't work you aren't trans you have a fetish.
>>
>>8044119
Unless* instead of inglesa, fucking swiftkey
>>
>>8044126
What's it supposed to do?
>>
>>8044119
hypnosis kinda sucks if u don't use drugs to go with it or have an abnormal capacity to trance

the furthest it has changed me after listening to that file and 200+ like it, is that it has made me very slightly attracted to men, which tends to go away if i dont use hypnosis for a while

but yeah, try it with drugs

There's a drug thread in 8ch hypno if you're interested in digging deeper

This file will likely do nothing but arouse you on one listen
>>
>>8044119
These things are bullshit. They are made to make you fap and thats it. Have fun if thats what you want.

If you want to be a girl, stop wasting time with this nonsense.
>>
>>8044129
>you aren't trans
>you have a fetish.
What's the difference?
>>
>>8044808
Why would people ruin their lives over a fetish?
>>
>>8044819
Because it's also dysphoria. Because they are the same thing.
>>
>>8044834
No if it was just a fetish I wouldn't even think of transitioning.
>>
>>8044845
It never is though. It's always some of both.
>>
I just tried listening to it and nothing bad happened. It didn't seem to hypnotize me at all so all the other stuff just seemed cringey
>>
Oh no! I listened and now I have sprouted voluptuous F cups! How ever will I be able to face the lads at my high powered business-job like this!?
>>
>>8044954
If you didn't grow a vag and uterus than you're not a tru-sissy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.