[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being straight-acting (or cis-acting) the best way to become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: somethingterrible.jpg (78KB, 910x511px) Image search: [Google]
somethingterrible.jpg
78KB, 910x511px
Is being straight-acting (or cis-acting) the best way to become an integrated member of society? Anime taught me to hide my power level and I've never encountered homophobia in real life, not even once.
>>
>>8044015
I mean, society has all sorts of strata, so you can be integrated someplace.

I've literally ever encountered (in public, in real life) homophobia and I live in one of the reddest states in the union (Idaho).

Just find what your interests are and don't be a dick. You'll find your way and meet people who aren't assholes.
>>
Sure, just don't let it stop you from having some empathy for people who don't or can't hide their power level as much. You can hide to avoid attacks on yourself but if you can use your safety to provide even a little kindness and solace to people like yourself who aren't as hidden even if you find them ridiculous, you'd be doing something good. Just my two cents, obviously you can be however you want to.
>>
File: pure edge.jpg (253KB, 1025x769px) Image search: [Google]
pure edge.jpg
253KB, 1025x769px
>>8044044
>people who don't or can't hide their power level as much
I don't really have empathy for those unless you mean a tranny who honestly cannot pass even after giving it a serious attempt. I understand if people who have HFautism can't hide their literal disability(but even those can take steps to improve themselves), but I don't see how it's not a deliberate choice to let everyone know you're a faggot.
>>
My cis gf just sat down with me and told me I need to get myself back out of the closet because I am basically chasing cis female privilage. She says I will never be cis and should stop trying to attain it as it will only end up hurting me.

Instead I should just accept that some doors will be closed to me, and I shouldn't want to be on the otherside of those doors anyway.

Ditto for people. Some will have problems with me being trans, but I shouldn't want those people in my life anyway and should seek more accepting ones.

There was obviously a lot more said, and I sort of agree with her now and am thinking of being more open about being trans.

Am I wrong to have tried to do this before?
>>
>>8044096
Typical cis-people. They don't have to live with the consequences but they sure like encouraging other people to display "pride".

I have way more important things going on in my life than being an lgbt mascot.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.