[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 22 unassuming dude, work at eye clinic and spectacle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (24KB, 364x297px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 364x297px
>be me, 22 unassuming dude, work at eye clinic and spectacle shop
>obvious trans woman walks in, not uncommon occurence around these metro areas
>she's really self conscious and everything, wanting a cute frame
>no problem, I go to bat with her insurance and get her a sweet deal on some fancy frames that only cost her $10 out of pocket and good hi-index lenses.
>She's super happy and we even flirt a little
>cuminpants.png
>after about a week the glasses she ordered came in
>call her and leave a message
>"This is X-Mart Glasses and your order has just come in, Miss Y."
>figured it would make her day to gender her correctly, since I know trans people deal with BS on a daily basis.
>my manager gets a call an hour later and he tells me someone complained about being transphobic
>wat
>apparently this is the same girl I was helping who complained I wasn't using gender neutral pronouns in my everyday speech

There is no fucking winning in healthcare.
>>
>>8041241
you didn't know OP move on
>>
>>8041241
Lolwut. This story seems weird, are you sure they were a trans woman?

Also, it's funny to hear you say something like, it would make someone's day to be gendered correctly. Aren't you supposed to be gendered correctly all the time? Like if you get misgendered, that's a weird fluke.
>>
>>8041241
Fuck everyone who uses gender neutral pronouns.
>>
>>8041285
If you never get gendered correctly, then it's going to make your day when it does happen. OP said the person was obviously trans, so they probably get called a man most of the time.
>>
>>8041241
fuck shim, thanks for trying OP
>>
>>8041241
You are a good person.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 318x318px
>>8041256
>>8041343
>>8041434
Thanks all. Makes my conscience sit a little better.
>>
>trans woman
>gender neutral pronouns

nope
>>
As a transwoman, i dont think you did anything wrong. She was prob just crazy, most of us are.
>>
>>8041241
Just a crazy person OP you couldn't have known.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.