[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, how can I meet with other CD's in order to get advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1487770119942.jpg (126KB, 610x946px) Image search: [Google]
1487770119942.jpg
126KB, 610x946px
Hi, how can I meet with other CD's in order to get advice and possible friends IRL? I'm starting to think that crossdressing is my thing, so I want to hook up with others CD's, but I don't know anyone from the "community".

I know that facebook and reddit are obvious places to look, but how do I approch people and say: Hey, wanna tech me about crossdressing?

Anyway, thanks in advance.
>>
>>8040943
What do you want to learn? Maybe start a crossdressing general thread here.
>>
>>8040979
Everything, from makeup to dressing itself. But wat I realy want is to make friends in IRL with other CD's. I want to know how to contact CD's just to have a talk and maybe start a friendship.

I never, belive in me, posted on 4chan. But since the brazilian chan that i use didn't provide me with the advice that I was expecting, I decided to try here.
>>
I have unexpectedly run into alot of other girls on grindr that just wanna hang out.
>>
>>8041010
Or post an ad on CL
>>
>>8041010
Never used grindr, but sometimes I use tinder. Gonna try this grindr, thank you.
>>
>>8040943
I would also be interested in an answer to this.
>>
I'm interested in this as well.
>>
>>8041004
If you're Brazilian how will you find CD friends here?
>>
>>8041372
Not him but do you think everyone here is from the US or something? I'm also south american like OP.
>>
>>8041372
Well, there are many South Americans here, just like >>8041388

But what I need are tips to find trans/cd's online. Already installed grindr, but finding cd's there, and in my city, will take sometime.
>>
>>8041484
Tag yourself trans and put a picture up and they will find you
>>
>>8041004
if you're brazillian arent there shemales on every street corner?
>>
>>8042240
Yeah, but I don't wanna get killed.
>>
Should I just start a discord for us?
>>
>>8042255
you're lucky. if I lived in brazil id get my ass pounded by hung girls all day erry day
>>
>>8042255
Then stop being in Brazil.
>>
>>8042264
Today I can't... I'm not at home and I don't have a microphone here. You wanna chat?
>>
>>8042317
Yeah if we can't find an existing group we may as well just make one.
>>
>>8043029
I'm all up for it.
>>
My ex boyfriend crossdressed a lot. I have no idea how he even got into that though. Maybe I will ask him one day.
>>
>>8043413
Greentext? It's not every day we get to hear from the perspective of the partner.
>>
>>8043329
https://discord.gg/xx2Au

I'll make you an admin so we can hammer this shit out.
>>
>>8043435
Funny thing. I met him like a year or maybe more prior to dating him and he just looked like a flamboyant fag boy. But when I saw him again he was wearing girly clothes and looked feminine to the point where if I did not know he was a boy already I would have left him alone. In that time I had also become more masculine which he was into.
He told me that sometimes people think he is a tranny because of how he dresses and that sometimes he gets harassed over it. That makes a little mad to think about. But people think that he is a girl a lot because of how he looks and dresses. He was the most beautiful boy I have ever seen though.
I actually like it more when he dresses masculine because I have weird insecurities about my gay identity because everyone always thinks I'm straight, and having him dress like that is a dead giveaway that I'm a faggot so anyone will know how I go.
He also liked doing dumb girly shit like shopping for clothes although I'm not sure if he was into makeup. O, I remember he actually bought a purse too. He is such a girl.
>>
>>8046507
NO U
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.