[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>closeted ftm >finally got a haircut with parents approval

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image%3A158869.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A158869.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>closeted ftm
>finally got a haircut with parents approval
>they think I'm a dyke
>i'm not
>they are ok with dykes apparently
>friends probably think I'm a dyke
>i'm not
>i love men
>cant have the courage to come out as trans but gets mocked about transitioning by a family member (a liberal Christian who likes the Clintons)
>????
>wants to go on T but it will obviously cause them to freak out and I'd probably get kicked out idk
>tried to make parents proud by wearing girly shit I didnt like for like 4 years since I realized I hate women.
>i want to crawl under a rock and die
Bright side is when I leave the house, should I disown them before they disown me? Cause I know there is no way in hell my parents are gonna be okay with this.
>>
>they think I'm a dyke
>I'm not
>I love men

This is why I haven't transitioned but I hate myself OP. Just say you're a tomboy, parents love that word.
>>
>>8039276
>gets mocked about transitioning by a family member (a liberal Christian who likes the Clintons)
Call them out on it. You don't have to out yourself to do that.

>tried to make parents proud by wearing girly shit I didnt like for like 4 years since I realized I hate women.
How well did dressing girly appease them? Why do you hate women?
>>
>>8039289
I wore short skirts and high heels and shit. It was a pain in the ass, but made them happy to see me look like some kinda hoe sometimes. Made my life hell. Well when I say I hate women, I hate my mother because she forces me to wear makeup ALL THE FUCKING TIME and the girls around me that are feminists shills. I guess I don't hate all women but most idk. I've never met a cool girl that I could call my friend.
>>
>>8039312
Move the fuck out or stand your ground, why are you letting somebody else set the standard for you. Are you a little kid or a young adult? Come on.
>>
How old are you OP? Sounds like you need to get away from them if you want to transition.
>>
>>8039312
What would you rather wear?

How/why does she force you to wear makeup?

What coolness do the guys you like as friends have that no girl you've met has had? Not being feminist shills for one I guess.
>>
>>8039317
Can't move out yet, waiting for my birthday and I gotta find a job after. I think I'll just disown them without them knowing or something.
>>
>>8039325
I want to wear men's clothes, clothes that make me look masculine. I want to transition with T and get surgery and stuff so I don't look like a transtrender or a butch lesbian.
My mother wants me to wear makeup so I look like a girl. Once I put so much foundation in my face with lots of blush just to look like clown and spite her. Didn't work because she liked it XD. Fml.
>>
>>8039338
>Didn't work because she liked it XD. Fml.
kek

Have you tried calling makeup a needless waste of money and saying you'd rather spend the money on other things?

What about the coolness in guys question >>8039325 ?
>>
>>8039351
>other thing over make up
I've tried that. My mother doesn't give a shit tho. I told her I want books to study or a T-shirt or something. But it's all about the makeup this and jewelry that. And I'm just like the fuck? No wonder she did terrible in high school.

The guys that are my friends are just chill about everything. They take the most offensive jokes well. They don't live off of drama. They could give no shits on what people think about them. They're like chill dudes ya know? Like you can tell them a secret and they actually fucking keep it. It's difficult to make guy friends when you've got you're parents breathing down your back watching everywhere you go and assuming shit. Fml.
>>
>>8039387
>I told her I want books to study
And she just ignored you wanted to learn? Awful.

Does your father respond better to things like that, asking for books to study instead?

I know what you mean about guys being chill. Surely your parents would be happy you get on well with dudes to prove you're a normal heterosexual girl?
>>
>>8039415
When it comes to communicating with my father, it's like talking to a brick wall that has a poster of a priest on it. He's very religious and a hypocrite Hillary Clinton/demorcrat supporter. He goes to a church where the pastor said that all religions other than 'protestantism' is wrong, the guy hates Catholics and Muslims. So to my father I'm like, "and you supported Hillary?" lel kek. And he gets mad when I defend Trump. When it comes to the topic of homosexuality and transgendered however he doesn't say anything. So I don't know what as say about that. There was only one time when I said Rachael Maddow(he loves her show), is married to a woman and she should be trusted and stuff. I said it just to hear what he'd say. He didn't care about that. He still watches the show. I'm just like...what the fuck is going on? Am I safe? Am I not? Maybe he's good with gays and dukes but not trannies? I don't know. Therefore the best solution is to hide in a closet until its okay to come out.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.