[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there so much anti-white sentiment in the lgbt+ community?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: klintonkaine.jpg (133KB, 962x635px) Image search: [Google]
klintonkaine.jpg
133KB, 962x635px
Why is there so much anti-white sentiment in the lgbt+ community? I notice theres a lot of analysis of problems with white people (especially white males) in regards to lgbt peoples but almost no discussion of other races.
>>
>>8037932
There isn't, dumb cunt, stop with your persecution complex.
>>
>>8037945
one of the first videos of Riley J. Dennis (found her by browsing your top posts) was a video against white people
>>
>>8037984
>by browsing your tops posts
lol what
>>
>>8037998
your boards top posts, not you specifically

anyways I see a lot of lgbt alligned people bad talking white people and I don't think i have a persecution complex because I hardly even identify as a white person
>>
>>8038010
you dont identify as a good poster either i see
>>
The vast majority is straight white women virtue signaling.
>>
>>8037932
There's plenty of examinations into homophobia within nonwhite communities.
It's pretty common for lgbt advocates to go overboard too, like when Prop 8 passed in California everyone's first instinct was to blame the black/latino voters.
>>
>>8038010
4chan doesn't have "top posts." They're sorted by bump order. As soon as I post this, this thread will be the "top post."
>>
>>8037932
Because we support white genocide by not making kids

Why?

Because the tear of worthless losers that care about their skin color are delicious :3
>>
>>8039791
>white genocide
kek, okay there, professor

>worthless losers that care about their skin color
Everyone should be proud of their heritage whether they're White, Black, Brown, Native or whatever else
>>
>>8039802
>I am such a sad and worthless failure i need to feel better about myself from my religion, nationality, ancestry, culture, skin color
Sorry, only pathetic losers do that because
1)Makes their sad self feel better
2)Makes them easier manipualted by drumpfpoliticians

But oh wait, you are dumb enough so you ll never understand how it feels to have a brain and not need all those fake things to feel better and instead feel better by who you are, your skills and successes ;^)
>>
>>8037932
We don't have a problem with white people.
We have a problem with the heterosexual white males who oppress everyone else.
Scum
Kill all the straight white males and you'll see how much better the world would be.
Literally everything wrong with the world is because of straight white men.
The Middle East
Africa
South America
Straight European men destroyed people's societies oppressed them, forced their homophobic and hateful doctrines on them
And then created all of the conflict we have in the world now
No one is anti white
I am white
I live my white mother and sister
Fuck I even love my white brother because he's too young to have morphed into the straight white beast yet
>>
>>8039818
>all those fake things
Your heritage isn't fake, Anon. It's very real. There's nothing wrong in caring about where you come from and it doesn't mean you have self esteem issues.

>drumpfpoliticians
Would you really have preferred that Clinton win? You do realize she supported terrorists in Libya and Syria when she was the Secretary of State? The so-called "moderate rebels"?
>>
>>8039831
Stop trying to fight hate with hate.
>>
>>8039840
It most certainly is self esteem issues because le heritage is USELESS.

You only use it to feel better about your sad self and use it as a guide for who you are because you are such a failure your abilities and skills are so bad you cant feel good for yourself and find who you are without using muh heritage.

>It is a literal drumpflet
Really makes you wonder.
>Muh ebil stuff
Because drumpf is such a good boy xD
And sorry someone who makes smart logical deals even with monsters is more credibly than a buffoon who uses 3rd world tier lies and manipulate by telling idiots like yourself what you want to hear than deal with reality.
>>
>>8039840
>Your heritage isn't fake, Anon. It's very real.
Heritage is as real as you want it to be, by that I mean it isn't actually there and it's only important if you're into that kind of thing.
That said, people with nothing going for themselves in their life like to latch onto what their ancestors did in the past to feel better about themselves.
>>
>>8039848
>you are such a failure your abilities and skills are so bad
You don't know anything about me. Your overactive imagination on the subject says more about you than it does about me.

>smart logical deals
There is nothing smart or logical about supporting al-Qaeda and calling them "freedom fighters". Clinton and Obama were too focused on their Cold War bullshit to see that they were making the same mistake Reagan did (supporting radical Islam in order to mess with Russia).

Trump's idea of actually teaming up with Russia is the first fresh idea American foreign policy has had in ages.
>>
>>8039861
>There is nothing smart or logical about supporting al-Qaeda
As expected, a drumpflet has no idea how the world works and is spooked by muh morality.

>You don't know anything
>He says he doesnt find nationalism, culture, heritage irrelevant
i know you are trash, that's enough
>>
>>8037932
>Why is there so much anti-white sentiment in the lgbt+ community?
Why don't you realize that your fallacy is begging the question?

We may never know.
>>
>>8039867
>spooked by muh morality
No, you are spooked by "muh Russians", even though it is clear we have a common enemy and Clinton's Cold War bullshit was unnecessary.
>>
>>8039867
Nice deflection there bud
>>
File: 1474222927844.jpg (1MB, 1045x3515px) Image search: [Google]
1474222927844.jpg
1MB, 1045x3515px
Why wouldn't you be proud of being Latin or Han or something, when you know damn well they're some of the only people to have contributed to human civilization. Does that mean you'll make anything of yourself personally? Maybe, maybe not. But it certainly improves your chances. Worst case, at least your blood is more valuable.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.