[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Salam Aleikum kaffirs and Qom-E-Lut First i shall begin by telling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 8l31ywhuqmhx.jpg (21KB, 369x363px) Image search: [Google]
8l31ywhuqmhx.jpg
21KB, 369x363px
Salam Aleikum kaffirs and Qom-E-Lut First i shall begin by telling you my story.
>be me be salafist muslim
>death to the infidels, USA, israel etc etc, you get the point.
>decide i want to expand the islamic foothold in the west Ihaveagreatidea.gif
>browse /r9k/ looking for desperate virgins to recruit to salafi islam (to give you an idea, its the same ideology as saudi arabia (((and ISIS))) )
>see a trap thread
>think to myself "well these guys must be so far gone they'll fuck anything, i'll recruit them" click on the thread and scroll though so many haram pictures
>i can feel less and less pure as i go through i >eventually realize i have a boner, to the assholes of men on the internet. >ASTAGHFIRULLAH! i close my browser and start to shake i cant believe this could happen to me, those bastard infidels and their haram pictures, they are not worth saving. next day i browse again, but this time, god forgive me, but i masturbated to the pictures. it was a spiral of evil, i kept going lower and lower until Lo! i was masturbating to men. at this point i had to call off the jamat with the local boys because i couldnt even pray properly anymore in muslim prayer we bend over, and I, couldnt contain myself.
astaghfriullah, it was IN A MOSQUE! How LOW Had i fallen!? fast forward about a day or 2 i make a post on lgbtqanbgquwpopwj+-? bear in mind at this point i'm convinced it was black magic that did this to me, more specifically jewish kabalah magic. (i tried reading surah al-falaq many times but it didnt work)
>a person responded to me claiming he was a jewish wizard. he required a picture of my circumcised brown penis.at first i was reluctant, but i really wanted to be straight again i gave him and other jew wizards pictures of my penis, they said they would do magic and burn the picture to make me straight again.
>>
>>8036203
>it didnt work, the jews tricked me again. (fuck you yehoodi's)
>One person suggested i find the last jew i came into contact with. he said i must place my lips onto his, and convey into him the first kalimah then i must use my organ of reproduction to implant the jew with the holy seed of faith
>this was my anal jihad.
>My anal jihad was now complete i returned home made an update thread on LGBTQAOIPWkshaiedmadkSDOJ+-???921 in the thread the jewish wizards told me i'd have to now keep planting the jew with my seed.TYPICAL JEWISH TRICKERY (devious kuffars man, i swear) thats when a wise sage in the thread said to me i should go to /pol/ for advice on the matter.
therefore i am making a thread here again, i need help to make me straight, and who better to ask than the straighest people on 4chan?

i would appreciate your help, and promise to never kill you via roofies
>>
>>8036203
>>8036209
fuck off, ahmet, this was kinda funny the first time, now it's stale as shit
>>
>>8036203
convert to Sufism and fully discover Allah rather than blow shit up and cry out in one-way prayer that reach no one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2FZUzEa74o
>>
>>8037203
sufism has been co-opted by the west, it's worthless now
>>
>>8036203
You know what to do. You need to go on Jihad to redeem yourself in the eyes of Allah. If you die fighting for Him, you'll be forgiven.
>>
File: 1377449073297.jpg (550KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1377449073297.jpg
550KB, 1400x1400px
>>8036203
Give in to it and go fuck some traps and trannies, they can suck you dick better than a cisgirl ever can and thats a fact. Theyll suck it way more, too, also a fact.
>>
>>8036203
>>8036209
Ahmet, if you're having an identity crisis, maybe the best way to cure it is to take estrogen pills, shave your face, start wearing skirts and other feminine clothing, and begin accepting yourself as a woman. Only then will you find the true meaning of happiness and also find the solution to your problems. Best of luck to you, my lady.

t. Jewish online therapist
>>
>>8036203
>>8038727
follow the advice of this wise jew
in iran gays are forced to become women so that they may be straight again and pleasing to allah
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.