[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gays being rounded up and killed in Chechnya https://mobile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_7499.png (126KB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7499.png
126KB, 309x313px
Gays being rounded up and killed in Chechnya

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/01/world/europe/chechen-authorities-arresting-and-killing-gay-men-russian-paper-says.htm
There's other sources if you don't like The NY Times
>>
>>8035391
You should take Chechen gys as refugees
>>
And Putin isn't doing shit because he doesn't care about Gay people
>>
File: oh look this thread again.jpg (39KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
oh look this thread again.jpg
39KB, 460x500px
>it's another "they're killing the gays"
Are you people honestly still surprised?

What else did you expect to happen?
>>
File: 1491039347348.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491039347348.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>8035391
Man who cares.

It's the bi-sexuals that are the real problem.
>>
>>8035391
>Muslims are killing homosexuals

Yes.
>>
What else would you expect from Mudslimes?
>>
File: Mike gay son.jpg (243KB, 1227x1349px) Image search: [Google]
Mike gay son.jpg
243KB, 1227x1349px
They shouldn't have skipped shock day
>>
>>8035391
>>8035485
>>8036911
>>8038132
Wasn't Daddy Putin a defender of the West against Islamic barbarism? Hahahah
>>
>>8035391
Nice. We muslims will slaugher you like sheep. Inshallah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZiV6bmPLfw
>>
>>8038132
It's good knowing Muslims are the only non-degenerate people on earth, killing faggots like you all.

Now, what do you expect queers doing anything to the world?
>>
File: hi-stranger.jpg (15KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
hi-stranger.jpg
15KB, 500x405px
>>8038323
>>
>>8035391
They're Russians/slavs, not humans, so this is fine.
>>
>>8038323
Fuck off, closetfag.
>>
>>8038197
>REEEE STOP POINTING OUT FACTS

It doesn't the fact Chechnya is a backwards muslim hellhole, and people are dying as a result of muslim beliefs. Why are you even on this board?
>>
RELIGION OF PEACE

STOP BEING ISLAMOPHOBIC ANON THEYRE PROGRESSIVE JUST LIKE US

MUSLIM MAJORITY COUNTRIES DONT BREED SAVAGE EXTREMISTS ANON ITS ONLY A VERY SMALL MINORITY

MOST MUSLIMS TOTALLY BELIEVE IN WESTERN VALUES ANON SO WHAT IF THEY OPPRESS EVERYONE WHO DOESNT FOLLOW THE QURAN TO A FUCKING T CANT YOU SEE HOW HARD WE OPPRESS THEM BY CRITICIZING THEIR BACKWARDS CULTURE
>>
>>8038579
They're hot tho, and I feel sorry for them.
>>
File: alan-turing.jpg (93KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
alan-turing.jpg
93KB, 640x360px
>>8038341
uhhh
>>
>>8038972
You have shit taste, kill yourself slav-lover.
>>
>>8038714
Where did I defend Muslims in my comment, faggot? Oh right, you're just deflecting criticism of Russia, like the right-wing scum you are. Get raped, cunt.
>>
>>8039037
I bet you watch monkey sex, you nigger-loving homo.
>>
File: 1406028785835.jpg (77KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1406028785835.jpg
77KB, 600x600px
>got out the army too early to drop shitskins in the middle east
>back to civilian life stressing about my kv status that I am miserably failing at

My life is an endless series of disappointments and missed opportunities I'd never be given.
>>
>>8039054
Chechnya is part of Russia, stupid Amerishart.
>>
>>8038972
You're telling me that slavs, the lumpy, pasty-faced thieving pretend-whites are actually hot?
Slavs have some use in this world in the way that horses and cattle do, but no amount of funny jokes about gopniks or squatting is suddenly going to make them on par with a human being.

I mean, this might make me feel bad if I were vegan, but short of that, this is the animal kingdom playing itself out. Maybe when they're an endangered species we can start to care but their IUCN rating is 'least concern' and I'm inclined to believe the data on this.
>>
>>8035391
Woo! go Chechnya! gotta catch 'em all!
>>
>>8035391
Human psychology is so fucking weird.
>We must use our resources to arrest and round up productive normal members of society that are gay and execute them! This is a good use of our time that will make society better!
>>
>>8040922
islam.exe
>>
>>8038832
I was in Indonesia last year. The most populous majority muslim country in the world, Didn't get stoned to death by sharia police. Didn't happen to me in Bangladesh either the third largest muslim country, where women take a high role in business and society and have a very high education.

It's almost as if a religion can't turn billions of people into shitty hateful people like you are all by itself
>>
>>8038197
>Wasn't Daddy Putin a defender of the West
Eh, no?
If we have to rely on Putin to save the west we might as well just kill ourselves.
>>
>>8035391
>This pic

back to /pol/, retard.
>>
>>8040922
>>8040988

You guys dont get where islam comes from or what it means. if you knew the whole story you'd probably convert and not be gay.

watch this film it tells half the story of islam.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ewzp3_the-message-full-movie-in-english_shortfilms

the other half is that of Ali, Hassan and hussein.

this playlist explains it pretty well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no5RCHRbknk&list=PLv-SNV2XmnZkJAGWGRKWTWheqEjEejQnf
>>
>>8042470
>>8040988
>>8040922

don't say anything until you have atleast watched 2 videos from that play list first. otherwise you wont understand what im talking about.
>>
>>8042470
>>8042477
A thousand year old story justifies the killing of gays today? Seems legit.
>>
>>8035391
NO they aren't.Fake news.
>>
>>8042512
it doesn't justify it, but you should know the story. no one who hates islam knows the full story.
>>
>>8042549
Not even Muslims know the full story of Islam

Try explainining to a Muslim that the Prophet Mohammed fought a brutal tribal war to conquer Arabia and found Islam

They never seem to know about the war against so-called "pagan" Arabs... of course maybe they are just pretending
>>
>>8042591
oh everyone knows of the wars with the pagans.
they were some of the most evil people this world has ever seen, they used to bury their own daughters alive.

Islam threatened them because they had 365 gods, while islam had 1. and he couldn't be kept in a box for people to pay money to priests.

Abu sufyan and the ummayad family, were some of the biggest scumbags. Abu sufyan was the old pagan king of mecca, and he hated islam (but converted) for it.

if you know the full story, you will understand why the muslims love mohammed so much. even that film i posted a link to will explain it perfectly, literally 27 mins in.

He was a good man, he had wars yes, but all of the wars were defensive wars, islam was born to be spread by the pen and not the sword. the wars were needed because at the time 2 empire existed.

Eastern roman empire, which wanted the hejaz region of arabia to connect a trade route, and the sassanid empire, which wanted the eastern coast of arabia and yemen again, for a trade route.

both empires funded arabian tribes to get rid of islam (they saw it as a threat). islam has a policy of not turning the other cheek, which they didnt account for.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.