[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, so I'm going to be transitioning from mtf, and I wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

Hey, so I'm going to be transitioning from mtf, and I wanted to get gigantic breasts like one of my friends (not this girl, friend doesn't want me spreading pics of her online so this is the nest size comparison I could find).

Anyways, I was told I could take bovine growth hormone to get them super-big, is this true?
>>
>>8034460
Are you mentally deficient?
>>
>>8034512
Are you?
>>
Bump for inquiry
>>
bump for magnificent mega milkers
>>
>>8034460
kys
>>
File: makesuthnk.jpg (24KB, 488x366px) Image search: [Google]
makesuthnk.jpg
24KB, 488x366px
>>8034460
yas hon, get them bovine growth hormones. you will look fabulous!
>>
>>8034630
Kay
>>
>>8034651
That chick's tits are fake
>>
Bump, heard same thing but also heard it causes diabetes.
>>
Bump for inquiry again
>>
>>8034460

You mean your friend actually has tits that big? I only saw one pair of tits about that big in my entire life. I was on a road trip from NJ to FL when I was young and my parents stopped in at a Taco Bell. I saw a black woman there with truly gigantic breasts that reached very low on her body. As far as I could tell, she didn't have a bra on. While I want to have giant breasts, I don't envy her. What she had was too much.

>>8035251

If it's even true that it can cause diabetes, I'm not sure it would be likely or that it would necessarily be permanent.
>>
>>8036769
She's roughly around that size, yes. She joked that if this stuff worked for me we'd be unable to hug.
>>
>>8034460
have good genetics or get fake shitties like the rest of them
>>
>>8037360
So the hormones won't work?
>>
>>8036769
>Diabetes
>Not Permanent
>>
>>8034460
Her back muscles must be yuge.
>>
>>8037402
no and you'll probably experience weird growth that isn't focused on your tits at best
>>
>>8037457
So Like, I'd turn into Rosie O'Donnel?
>>
Invest in a Breast Pump. Noogleberry is fine.
>>
>>8037414

I've heard of type IIs turning it around with exercise and change of diet. But it has to be before the body becomes unable to produce insulin.
>>
>>8038114

I've actually tried numerous times before to calculate the volume of the largest noogleberry cups (since I can't just pour water in them and measure the water since I haven't purchased them), but I don't think they're anywhere near as big as OP wants to go even though they're quite big.
>>
>>8037185

She doesn't think it's odd you want breasts as big as hers? Doesn't she complain about back pain?
>>
>>8034460
Hard truth here you aren't going to grow huge breast. You can get implants. At best you will get an A cup.
>>
>>8041491
Not really, she's said it's be nice actually.
And yeah, she does here and there.
>>
>>8038034
No, you'd turn into a tranny cow, like the rest of tumblr.
>>
>>8042448

So she doesn't experience back pain? What are those moments where she thinks it's weird you want giant breasts?
>>
>>8034674
no they're not. That's what bovine growth hormone do.
>>
bovine ovary works but its just super concentrated estrogen, and the breasts will be the same as if you took a high dose of any other estrogen
>>
>>8034460
>bovine growth hormone
>http://www.growbreastsnaturally.com/bovine-ovary-for-breast-enlargement

The only thing I can find on this subject is this page and it looks like a scam to sell the product. I've never even heard of this.
>>
>>8034460
>>8045435

>bovine growth hormone

Let's get our terms straight here. We are talking about bovine ovaries and not hormones administered to cows, right?
>>
>>8045359
She does experience back pain when she's on her feet for long amounts of time. And she said it'd be nice if she could have a friend busty like her. She's a bit more tomboyish, so she says shit like that.
>>
>>8045576
From one of the threads I heard it from:
>Bovine Growth Hormone, also called POSILAC from the good people at MonsantoLink: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bovine_somatotropinThis IS the cause of macromastia and gigantomastia in women today... simply call them and order some, and use as prescribed, your drinking it at Starbucks, and a billion other places where dairy is sold... just in diluted form... in concentrated form, you should have enormous growth over a couple weeks to months... there is now way to stop that growth but it will be huge, especially if you mix it with significant doses of "the Pill"... the two will produce something like soccorball or larger breasts even from A cups... just be prepared, the results could be like this:Google: Gigantomastia, Macromastia, Annie Keenan, Milena Velba, Misostis (the last three with the words HUGE, BOOBS also), and you will see many examples.May you find what you are looking for and get what you wish for.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.