[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Teach me to be a gay man what must i know? what must i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: gotta go fast.gif (60KB, 466x367px) Image search: [Google]
gotta go fast.gif
60KB, 466x367px
ITT: Teach me to be a gay man

what must i know? what must i do?

what if i dont like to suck dicks or be fugged in the butt?
>>
>>8034266
Than you aint gay nigga. Gtfo
>>
File: pondering wizard.jpg (59KB, 650x1300px) Image search: [Google]
pondering wizard.jpg
59KB, 650x1300px
>Teach me to be a gay man
NO.
NOW GET OUT BEFORE I ZAP YOUR SHIT
>>
>>8034380
but i want to kiss men and touch their bods, and snuggle with them

>>8034517
SHIIIIT
>>
>>8034527
Then kiss men and sniggle
>>
File: 1443563815984.jpg (167KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1443563815984.jpg
167KB, 640x640px
>what must i know?
you must know >tfw no bf

>what must i do?
acquire bf

>what if i dont like to suck dicks or be fugged in the butt?
no bf 4 u
>>
>>8034547
Is that you and your bitch?
>>
>>8034551
>no bf here
Nope, just a hot couple
>>
>>8034266
You must be your true self, in the most authentic and genuine way that you can imagine. You must be free of any deception. You must always strive to find the right balance between moderate pride of who you are and humbleness in front of others. Avoid homophobes and flamers, they're much more alike than you could ever imagine, but if you are confronted to them, always stand for the truth and nothing else. You must also learn to destroy your inner flamer and inner homophobe. When it comes to relationships, you must not even think about mimicking a heterophile relationship, Homophile relationships are about equality, yet also complementarity in a subtle way. Try to balance masculinity and feminity in your relationship. One must not dominate over the other or be subservient to him as in a heterophile relationship. Any sexual act that might damage how you view yourself or your partner must not be done, ever. Anal is objectively gross in many ways, no matter how many people try to tell you otherwise, don't ever fantasize about it. Don't let yourself fall in depravity, yet don't deny yourself the right to love. Also don't ever get "married", you don't need it, moderate discretion in a predominantly heterophile society is all you need. Finally, trust God to show you the way, for i am imperfect and don't know everything.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.