[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So long story short it looks like i will be living with a bunch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: dream_body.jpg (12KB, 296x276px) Image search: [Google]
dream_body.jpg
12KB, 296x276px
So long story short it looks like i will be living with a bunch of lesbians for the next year. I dont think ive ever interacted with one before so what should i expect? Im a bi guy but act completely straight, is the man-hate thing generally true or just a meme?
>>
>>8033481
>is the man-hate thing generally true or just a meme?
Take a look at cis les gen.
>>
be ready to buy a minifridge to keep in your room, with a lock on it
>>
Man hate is a meme mostly. The kind that do hate men probably wouldn't love with one. Have you ever lived with girls before? If so it won't be much different. If not, you may be in for an eye opening.
>>
>>8034212
kek

t.dyke
>>
>>8033481
Haven't met a lesbian so far who wasn't a man-hating bitch. On the upside, you'll lose a ton of weight once they eat all the food within a 10 mile radius.
>>
>>8034225
No I've never lived with girl before either. I guess I should expect the bathroom to be always occupied and heated emotional drama arguments happening all the time right?
>>
>>8034225
>Have you ever lived with girls before?
>If not, you may be in for an eye opening.
EXPLAIN THIS
>>
I lived with two leasbian couples for a few months in Portland. One of them was a close friend of mine so that made it easier, but her gf and the other couple were kinda rude to me. I'm an easy going, clean guy and I got the impression that all of them besides my friend just didn't want me there.
>>
Oh and they ALL fought with each other all the fucking time
>>
>>8033481
I hope it's true and they either kill you or rape you.
>>
>>8034576
Didn't want you there because you were a guy or what?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.