[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guy you're dating tells you his fetish is for young

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: BigKoalaWiki.jpg (93KB, 385x599px) Image search: [Google]
BigKoalaWiki.jpg
93KB, 385x599px
>guy you're dating tells you his fetish is for young teenagers being fucked by their uncles or fathers
NOENOPENOPENOPENOPEPOBPDSFOGSPDFKGOPKSDFOPKGOPSDFKGKODSFG

NOPE
>>
>>8033223
Jesus what the fuck? Even if someone had a weird fetish like that why would you tell anyone?
>>
>>8033223
>>8033242
>not wanting to share your sexual tastes with your partner
>not wanting to explore each other's kinks
>>
File: 1419142952721.png (49KB, 492x489px) Image search: [Google]
1419142952721.png
49KB, 492x489px
That's a relatively vanilla fetish, family.
>>
>>8033292
>family
kek
>>
fucking hell this guy is trying to get me into his other weird fetishes now.

He helped me with some really tough paperwork and helped me clean my place, when we hang out he's a lot of fun, but sexually i just don't think were compatible at all

And i don't know how to tell him this, but i know he's going to fucking yell at me and hate me, but at this point i'm just so not into him at all sexually. I have suggested that we could just end up friends but he's made it clear that he doesn't stay friends with his Exs. and this should be a red fucking flag because i'm not on bad terms with any of my exs
>>
>>8033223
>>guy you're dating tells you his fetish is for young teenagers being fucked by their uncles or fathers
fuck i want my daddy to fuck me
>>
ok, so he kept asking me if i was into weird fetishes and when i told him i was uncomfortable and going to bed, he's really angry and screaming in text that im an asshole for judging him. i think im done with this guy
>>
>>8033223
>you his fetish is for young teenagers

That's common to the point of ubiquity.
>>
>>8033497
Yeah you should be he sounds legitimately crazy.
>>
>>8033564
like 14 year olds, no it's not normal. I'm a fucking school teacher, teenagers are still children, just a bit larger.

now he's tried to justify it, saying "dude you have no idea what those kids do" and he's guilting me for "judging him" because my place was a huge mess and he helped me clean it.

He just keeps asking questions that make me really uncomfortable, and he keeps making me feel like a piece of shit. I think this is the worst relationship i have ever had, i want it over
>>
>>8033617
14 is borderline. It's legal in a lot of Europe anyway.
>>
>>8033223
>>8033617
is it less weird if someone's fetish is being the teenager?
>>
>>8033634
I don't care if it's legal, it's gross
>>
>>8033639
It is and you should break up with him he seems legitimately crazy. You don't owe him anything because he helped you clean up.
>>
>>8033639
They say the same about homosexuality.
>>
>>8033820
Only because they're idiots - as are people who sympathize with child molestors
>>
>>8033634
No its not legal in a lot of europe for an adult to have sex with a 14 year old.
>>
>>8033852
[citation needed]
>>
>>8033852
Yes it is. It is legal in Austria, Germany and Italy for example.
>>
>>8033830
It's not child molestation if it's legal.
>>
>>8033639
You only say that because you're an idiot - as are people who sympathize with homo perverts.
>>
>>8033617
Is it the wincest that bothers you or the pedoshit?

also

>im a fucking school teacher
pls post tits and or cock
>>
>>8033989
>pedophile scumbag calling homosexuals "perverts"

kys
>>
>>8033223
Sounds like a bugchaser.
>>
>>8033223
>generational incest
You were absolutely right for dropping that one.
>>
>>8034058
>triggered by her own hypocrisy
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.