[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we close the hate gap between dykes, faggots, bi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: lgbt-e-politica-630x420[1].jpg (51KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
lgbt-e-politica-630x420[1].jpg
51KB, 630x420px
How can we close the hate gap between dykes, faggots, bi scum and trannies?
>>
Stop believing that we are a community. I'm gay and I have nothing to do with bisexuals or transsexuals.
>>
I don't hate anyone, and I don't care what anyone thinks about me.
Not my problem.
>>
>>8032063
Yes you do, we are the lgbt community, we need to stop this blind hatred towards each other.
>>
Dyke here, I have no problem with gays, bis or trannies as long as they are a decent person.

The only problem I have is with tumblr type trannies who think I'm a bigot for not wanting to fuck them. But luckily most I've encountered aren't that type.
>>
>>8032071
why?
>>
>>8032081
Why not?
>>
>>8032088
Because I don't care.
>>
>>8032066
same. I don't have any ill will towards anyone, we're all just trying to be happy.
>>
>>8032088
I think you're being too optimistic. Everyone will focus on their negative experiences with other groups and not think they're in the wrong. Faggots, Dykes, and trannies who date the opposite cis sex might be able to make peace through the fact that they aren't forced to interact with one another. But bisexual and trannies who want to date the same cis sex will never have peace. It's either gays being scorned by bisexuals or bisexuals being left out, or trannies forcing themselves on gays or trannies being left out. There is no happy solution for both parties in that community.
>>
>>8032044
How can we close the hate gap between lgbt and qia+?
>>
>>8032044
How can we close the rape gap between lgbt and qia+?
>>
>>8032063
This. Fuck biscum and fuck trannies.
>>
>>8032129
He has a stupid haircut
>>
>>8032158
what did xir mean by this?
>>
>>8032159
aww.. I don't mind bi guys.
I am one when I feel like it.
>>
>>8032044
I honestly like to think of the whole lgbt community is like my big fucked up family. I'm prone to liking you by default since we are like family but that doesn't mean everyone gets along. Regardless I love you all we all have our struggles and I hope one day we can all accept one another.
>>
bi ftm here, i don't hate anyone, not even snowflakes. I don't see the point of making the world even shittier to live in by hating eachother

>>8032313
this is my view
>>
>>8032044
Gays and lesbians are brothers and sisters.
Bisexuals are their weird little half siblings but they respect them and look out for them.
Trannys are their fucked up aunt who everybody feels sorry for but loves as long as she keeps her distance.

I don't "hate" anybody, but please just know your place.
>>
>>8033383
:/ at least you don't want to remove my letter that's better than most
>>
>>8032313
that's a pretty beautiful way of putting it
>>
>>8032044
>I don't hate anyone, and I don't care what anyone thinks about me.

This, grow the fuck up.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.