[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a trans guy but I relate more to amab people on here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: photo_2017-04-02_14-56-45.jpg (84KB, 540x434px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-04-02_14-56-45.jpg
84KB, 540x434px
I'm a trans guy but I relate more to amab people on here and other trans communities.

I wish I was a fem/trap and don't want to be overly masculine but not having a dick literally ruins everything and makes me insecure about not passing.

I just want to be pretty and have a dick. fuck this
>>
>>8031815
>2017
>still no sex organ transplants for trans people

I have a partially hrt shrunken dick and testes, (went from 6 to 4 inches) although given that you want to be a trap/femboy I doubt that matters much to you. Still fully functional except for fertility, though. Trade?
>>
>>8031815
>tfw mtf, pretty, and have a dick that just gets in the way of everything.

You know not what you speak. I would rather be in your position some days. Fucking subjective realities. (Still wouldn't want to be a trap doe fuck that noise.)

Maybe you just need to detransition or something, or be non binary?
>>
File: IMG_1833.jpg (99KB, 500x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1833.jpg
99KB, 500x638px
I know this feel, op. Shit sux.
>>
>>8031815
>>8031888
I don't understand this. I'm trans (MtF) myself and I understand body dysphoria is why people transition and not because of their personalities, but if you want to be a trap then the only body dysphoria you could have is for your genitals and possibility breasts, right?

I mean I understand there are tomboyish MtFs too, but tomboyish MtFs just act and dress somewhat masculine, they don't want their body to look masculine. I've never heard of an MtF who still wants a mostly masculine body. Why are there FtMs who want almost their entire body to still be feminine, in contrast?

I don't mean to try and make your dysphoria seem any less legitimate by the way, I'm just honestly curious as to why you think you feel this way.
>>
just realize that being a "freak" is not as stupid as this site makes it out to be. step away from here and just do what makes you happy. dont even worry about whether you are trans or whatever, think of it from a purely "body mod"/cosmetic surgery perspective. What will make you happy? i bet you coud even get phallo without being on T honestly. or maybe you want to get tiger stripe tattoos to turn you into a cat man and be on dr phil, who the fuck knows. whatever you want is fine its just a matter of being both brave and stupid enough to go and get what makes you happy. and i say this as a trans person. i literally do not give a shit anymore whatever anyone's reason for wanting this or that may be, just go for it (with the acceptance that it might not be what you want and you'll wind up being a "freak" but, again, be brave and stupid. why even be alive otherwise, if you dont go for what you want? the more fucked up your life story is the better. and this i say as someone older than the average age range of this site.)

life is stupid, so just be stupid with it, and do what you think is right, do things that will make you happy in the moment if you have no ideas for your future or you will just waste away in an eternal state of waiting and doing nothing with no plans. your life will be worse than stupid, it will be nothing. who the fuck cares, get a dick
>>
File: IMG_20170330_030411_318.jpg (302KB, 1187x1186px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170330_030411_318.jpg
302KB, 1187x1186px
>>8031815
Trans FTM here
I enjoy being a smol qt
I like looking very androgynous i just turned 18 but i have PCOS so ive always looked andro. And have stayed 12 for years flat chested im THICC 230 lbs cus PCOS causes high T and weight gain
>Inb4 muh genetics
I plan on having a career in drag and getting proper hormones when i get a car i dont wear dresses or anything im just petite built tiny facial structure and i plan on going light on the T i dont want to lose my tiny features but i do want a S.O
>>
>>8031871
Deal.

>>8031875
No, I'm happier with my transition, it just feels like I'm always gonna be disappointed to an extent no matter what. Technically I'm nb but more like "male-herm", which is luckily a surgery possibility but god damn do I not have the money

>>8031920
I'm after a 'masculine' body, but not a hypermasculine body. Like a twink body? Not curvy, but not bulky muscle central. I wouldn't consider a twink body something a female would have - but I also would consider it 'feminine' for a guy. shrug.
It's more like I feel like I should be nb from the OTHER side of the fence (i.e amab)

>>8031974
>i bet you coud even get phallo without being on T honestly.

I've been on T for a year and I'm more interested in metoidioplasty because the results tend to work out better in aesthetics and functionality

My disappointment is that it's harder to get the exact aesthetic I want without having an amab body structure to begin with
>>
File: 20170402_010927.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
20170402_010927.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>8031976
Killer eyebrows
But imma be honest i look antisocial and awkward af
>>
File: HappyPika.jpg (25KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
HappyPika.jpg
25KB, 300x270px
>>8031815
>I just want to be pretty and have a dick. fuck this
>tfw dinger surgery won't be perfected for like a million years even after they manage to get fake cunts somewhat right
>tfw actual man and just came here to twist the knife
>>
>>8032381
.. okay so I'm gonna be real honest with you

I have no idea what you're saying
;w;
>>
>>8032396
I'm saying having a real dick is basically the greatest thing ever. I'm saying dick surgery is terrible and will remain terrible for your entire life, or at least until you're too old to be able to get it wet anyway. I'm also saying this delights me.
>>
>>8032419
ah. well good try at attempting to offend me or hurt my feelings, it didn't work lmao.

I already know all that, its ok. chill.

desu though I think an 'actual man' would have better shit to do than try to antagonize people on anonymous boards
>>
>>8032432
>desu though I think an 'actual man' would have better shit to do than try to antagonize people on anonymous boards
It's not really antagonism, it's more like... the same feeling as having a nice cold beer while seeing some douche from work fall facefirst into a puddle of mud. The feeling that the world is good and working right.

Anyway I would have something better to do if it weren't 2 AM. I guess technically I do have something better to do, namely sleep, but insomnia's a bitch like that. Gotta pass the time doing *something*.
>>
>>8032457
anyways I hope you sleep well and have a great day tomorrow regardless of the fact that you think being a massive douchecanoe is a productive way to pass the time.

and remember, it's okay, don't worry, you'll work out your issues one day. good luck.
>>
File: Z4UbAW.gif (696KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Z4UbAW.gif
696KB, 320x180px
>>8031815
Every guy, even the horse dicked mutants, want to have a larger penis. We all feel insecure about our dick sizes no matter what we've got, and we all wish we had a larger one even if it'd be comically oversized.
So even if you had a dick you'd probably not be satisfied with it, and just want to have a bigger one; men are dumb like that. So you should do what every guy with a dick he's ashamed of does, compensate. Grow as a person, horde material wealth, etc.
>>
>>8031815
> relate more to amab
Thought I was the only one. Waddup, senpai.
>>
File: 01191387.png (468KB, 361x575px) Image search: [Google]
01191387.png
468KB, 361x575px
>>8032419
> too old to get it wet
Speak for yourself
>>
>>8031815
>I wish I was a fem/trap and don't want to be overly masculine but not having a dick literally ruins everything and makes me insecure about not passing.
Why is having a dick so important to you?
>>
>>8032521
Good point, thank you.

>>8032549
Because I'm male and have dysphoria.

I feel like I should have parts and sensations in my body that I do not have and it hurts as well as making me self-conscious.
>>
>>8032554
I'm a bit like your opposite OP, mtf but I'd be happy as an androgynous girl.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.