[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being a man who's attracted to women is the worst curse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: virgins.jpg (529KB, 1620x1563px) Image search: [Google]
virgins.jpg
529KB, 1620x1563px
Being a man who's attracted to women is the worst curse anyone can have.

When paired with testosterone, the desire to get laid consumes a man.

Do you know why men work dangerous jobs, such as climbing telephone poles, construction, fishing, and the such? Because if you aren't intelligent or hard-working enough to get a college education, those dangerous jobs are the only ways to make decent money. Women won't even touch men who make a subpar income. If these men could free themselves from the desire to get tits, they could be perfectly happy working a $30,000 a year full-time fast food job their whole lives, and living a simple happy life in a small apartment until they die.

Relevant comic: http://www.smbc-comics.com/?id=2207

Testosteronized men can't simply ignore the desires; some of them take the "Why me?" path, start posting on /r/foreveralone, and go the path of Elliot Rodger.
>>
Straight male problems
>>
>When paired with testosterone, the desire to get laid consumes a man
>If these men could free themselves from the desire to get tits, they could be perfectly happy
>Testosteronized men can't simply ignore the desires

So what you're saying is the next time I encounter a whiny straight I should give him hormone blockers and estrogen and he will finally be happy
>>
>>8031729
It's hard to say.

On one hand, the drive of men to get laid is what caused the development of society. Men become construction workers so they can get ass, and without that, we wouldn't have any buildings... so mass castration of all males would be a tragedy of the commons issue.

And while dogs/cats are certainly happier after being castrated, it seems that human males are different... most men would show visceral disgust if you offered them an estrogen pill, and have mantras such as "Dude, I wouldn't give up my balls for $1,000,000"
>>
Sissify the straight male
>>
>tfw gay construction worker

I don't exist?
>>
>>8031755
>builds civilization to get his peen wet
>circlejerks with other men about "muh inventions, muh civilization" that he created to please his cock
>when it reaches the point that he must sacrifice his balls for the advancement of civilization he wont do it
>would rather shoot up the universities his dick built and rape his fellow humans than be happy

fucking savages
>>
>>8031755
>>8031811
Dude, if all men stopped caring about getting ass and tits, we'd quickly regress to the stone age. It would only be a matter of time before all workers of dangerous jobs applied for jobs in fast food or something, and all the power plants would shut down, cell phones would stop working without people to climb them, buildings would decay without anyone to fix them.

When they say women rule the world, this is why...
>>
File: 908345034985.png (784KB, 768x782px) Image search: [Google]
908345034985.png
784KB, 768x782px
>>8031765
It's just because he's a nasty stupid cuck who works a retarded dead end job that he was forced into for being a utter fucking retard and has somehow convinced that because he's a castrated cuckold who can't stop being a massive pussy whipped numale that that is somehow his "drive for life" and totally the reason why exists in the state he is today, and why every guy exists in the state he is in today.
>>
File: qt patootie.jpg (615KB, 1728x1296px) Image search: [Google]
qt patootie.jpg
615KB, 1728x1296px
>>8031729

You definitely should.
>>
>>8031857
>retarded dead end job that he was forced into for being a utter fucking retard

Actually, you can get a job that pays a totally livable wage if you never even go to college.

It's just that women won't touch you if you make $30,000 a year. So men who don't go to college, resort to dangerous jobs to make enough to please women.
>>
>>8031868
Of course you can work full-time at McDonalds your whole life, and have a simple happy life, but you'll die a virgin.
>>
>>8031868
working to exist =! working to please women
>>
shut up and slice your balls off already
>>
File: headshake.gif (517KB, 147x162px) Image search: [Google]
headshake.gif
517KB, 147x162px
>being this obviously unfit to breed

surplus straights are the worst
>>
>>8031879
everyone that works at those junk shit jobs fuck eachother, don't you know that? not saying the girls that work there won't fuck other, more well off guys, off course they will, but they're also dumb and therefore prone to slutting it up.
>>
>>8031712
>he thinks being a straight male is worse than being a tranny chimaera monster

Oh you poor baby, life's just so hard for you, don't worry momma's here for you.
>>
>>8031712
There are plenty of men who don't even work and have families.
Don't blame your lack of a high income for not getting women.
Blame your weird unattractive personality and possibly looks.
>>
File: kermit reporting.png (242KB, 474x357px) Image search: [Google]
kermit reporting.png
242KB, 474x357px
Straight male can't face the fact that he is ugly, supid and insufferable and no amount of money will save him. Fertile women avoid him out of instinct, intelligent women have no need for him, socially successful women flock to men with better attitudes. He complains about it on an image board to a bunch of random gays even though he himself already admitted a better solution would be to cut his own balls off and work at McDonald's. Why does he live? We can only wonder. News at 11
>>
>>8031712
Tbh I think it's more to do with culture than testosterone.

I mean, if a guy loses this libido, rather than feeling free he feels like a failure. Like, he just doesn't want to fuck women anymore, rather than just not being able to, but that's enough to make him feel like he's no longer a man and it kills him.

Likewise, not having a girlfriend makes him feel like less of a man, refusing a fuck makes him feel like less of a man and so on and so forth. It's just culture.

Gay men are seen as "not men" from the start. It doesn't matter what a gay man decides to do, he'll never be seen (culturally) as a real man, so I think that's why gay men are usually "freer" of this bullshit. It's really a "sink or swim" kind of deal, though. A lot of gay men try their hardest to "fight" this (usually by being straight acting and hating on any feminine gays), but it's a lost battle and all of them give up at one point or another. Or off themselves.
>>
>>8032798
Please describe this real man or failure culture more?
>>
>>8031712
>they could be perfectly happy working a $30,000 a year full-time fast food job

What fast food job pays that much?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.