[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw a homeless man begging on the train said, "Hello

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: poor-keanu-on-a-subway.jpg (192KB, 800x606px) Image search: [Google]
poor-keanu-on-a-subway.jpg
192KB, 800x606px
>mfw a homeless man begging on the train said, "Hello sir...er...m'am, do you have a few dollars so that I can buy a hot dog?"
>pic related

That's what I get for buying a cheap wig, not applying foundation and hiding my evenly stuff bra with a large coat, an unintentional affect of concealing my broad shoulders.

It was an understandable mistake. I look more like a guy dressing as a metalhead for Halloween than a woman, but it still hurt.

Was anyone else misgendered today?
>>
You have to wear a wig?
LOL
>>
>>8031235
I saw a tall, metalhead for Halloween girl on the A train two months ago. I'm pretty sure she thought I was staring at her and that I felt uncomfortable. I'm a dumb tranny too, but ftm so she probably didn't know. If that was you, sry friendo.
>>
>>8032053
LOL. I've had limited access to healthcare and an unsupportive family. HAHAHA. Male pattern balding means I have to wear a wig. OMG. It's so funny.

>>8032155
Nah. I would post a picture, but I'm pre-HRT and don't feel like dealing with trolls at the moment.
>>
>>8032261
Well, if you're presenting as female without getting on hrt, that's kinda to be expected, right? Not hating or anything, just that you'd literally appear to be a man in a dress at this stage.
>>
>>8032261
I thought the OP pic was you. Judging by the seats, is probably the A train.
>>
>>8031235
did you give him any money?
>>
>>8032261
>pre-hrt
shit nigga what are you doing
>>
That homeless man probably just wanted to suck your dick regardless of what gender you present yourself as. You should have told him to get a job.
>>
>>8031235
>polite enough to call you ma'am
I feel bad for the homeless man for encountering you
>>
>>8032359
Yeah. I understood why he and the other people I encountered were confused, but it still hurt, ya know.

>>8032414
Haha. No. I'm not Keanu Reeves.

>>8032433
My therapist recommended it. When I'm around friends that know I'm transitioning, I try to present as a woman. I was supposed to see a buddy of mine that day, but he canceled at the last minute. I'd already put on my make-up and lady clothing so I figured it was worth trying. I had positioned my wig to hide my beard shadow.

>>8032687
He's on the train almost every day with the same routine. I consider him an annoyance more than anything else.
>>
>>8033765
Your therapist is turning you into a hon. He's probably trying to get you killed by making you go out as a hon.

You should get on hrt, you've likely already suffered irreversable damage that will only worsen without medical treatment.
>>
>>8033848
I'm 28. Genetics gave me broad shoulders, mostly my mom ironically, which were worsened by swimming and lifeguarding.

Getting HRT is my top priority. After I've banked some sperm, I'm heading to an informed consent clinic that my insurance happens to cover.
>>
>>8031235
I don't try to pass because I'm pre-HRT and would just be seen as a cross-dresser, so every day people misgender me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.