[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the FUCK do other mtfs cope with having a dick >pass,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 14

File: fuck dicks.png (215KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
fuck dicks.png
215KB, 500x365px
how the FUCK do other mtfs cope with having a dick
>pass, completely stealth, only a few people know i'm trans
>in uni, flirting with/getting with boys fairly often
>always have to tell a guy i'm on my period when he wants to do anything involving a vagina
>my srs isnt until summer 2018
i have no idea how any of you cope with a penis.
kissing and getting touched by guys is fun and all but i feel like im stuck in purgatory waiting for my surgery.
>>
>>8031039
>Lying to college Bros

Some dudes gonna delete your boner and whoop your ass
>>
I just don't have sex, I guess
>>
>>8031039
let people know you have/had a benis upfront you fucking asshole.
>>
>>8031356
This. Plus at least you can do anal. Being ftm and trying to get with girls is worse.
>>
>>8031039
>tfw everyone who's stealth transitioned before uni age
>>
It's just kind of there, not really a bother to have honestly. Plus it feels good inside my chubby bear boyfriend.
>>
>>8031356
>>8031369
but that would involve outing myself, the guy outing me to people he knows, and ultimately dealing with the distorted view cis people have of trans women that I avoid like the plague
>>
>>8031642
No way to avoid it. It's wrong to lie or misadvertise
>>
>>8031642
Seek out trans positive people to hang out with.
>>
>>8031676
You know they will notice somethings up anyway when you have to spit in your hand every minute to lube up your hole. Just tell them.

Ps I hope you at least blow them, don't be a tease.
>>
>>8031039
You know misleading a dude like that is how you get your teeth knocked in, right?
>>
>>8031676
I'm not misadvertising? These guys expect a girl with a vagina, and as far as I'm concerned that's what I am. I'm just choosing not to give it to them.
As soon as I get my surgery this is going to be a secret I carry to my grave.
>>8031682
I'm at an arts school in London, I don't think many places can be more trans positive
>>8031689
if it gets that far I almost always do lol
>>
File: 1489213396127.jpg (54KB, 568x525px) Image search: [Google]
1489213396127.jpg
54KB, 568x525px
>>8031776
You are not a woman, no matter what you do you'll never be a woman.

A dude who surprisingly finds out the "girl" he begin hooking up with is a dude isn't going to be very happy.

When they find out your a lying "faggot" and then you end up a statistic about violence against trannies... please know you deserve for deceiving them.
>>
File: zeldafish.jpg (306KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
zeldafish.jpg
306KB, 960x1280px
>>8031776
>I'm at an arts school in London, I don't think many places can be more trans positive

Then you are doing it wrong. If your playing it stealth in a group like that your pitting yourself up against cis women and will come up short in most cases. Gotta announce your trans and then you will get a totally different crowd.

(Also work on having better art than them. Best way to get into an artists pants is to be better than them. )
>>
File: 1469439504732s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1469439504732s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
you probably will need another surgery for your face if he finds out
>>
>>8031369
Get a strap-on, dude.

How do I cope with having a dick? Fairly well. It's the testicles I could do without. They get in the way and serve no purpose for me. At least the penis allows me to stand to pee, however messy that may be.

And, yeah, anal is the bee's knees. Since trans-vaginas don't self-lubricate it's essentially the same thing fuck-wise for your partner if they have a dick so whatever.

>>8031776
>These guys expect a girl with a vagina, and as far as I'm concerned that's what I am

Okay. THIS is the kind of shit I detest seeing and was actually an obstacle for me accepting that I was trans. For your own good, throw this mindset straight out the window. Be realistic. Yes, it is possible to be transgender AND realistic.

You are a girl, yes. But you were born with a penis. Even if you get your testicles cut off and have a vaginoplasty done, it's still just a reshaped penis in the end. And that's okay.

Telling you straight up, from one tranny to another, just be honest with people you meet, because that will do more good for us than continuing to perpetuate a glorified lie.

For what it's worth I wouldn't mind getting a vaginoplasty my damn self if I had the funds. But reality of the matter is, that money would be better spent elsewhere. Like investing in a house or a car or something.
>>
>>8031808
>You are not a woman, no matter you do you'll never be a woman

Incorrect. We are women, but we were born with the wrong genitals. It happens. There's also intersex people as well. Sometimes weird shit happens in the womb, and that's okay.

Agreed on just being honest and straight up, though. Don't lie. At most, you could at least wait to bring it up until you decide to get more intimate.

Let's face it. Once you're well into HRT, the only "masculine" thing about you will be the penis, and even then, penises get feminized as well.
>>
File: transbianism.jpg (347KB, 856x1984px) Image search: [Google]
transbianism.jpg
347KB, 856x1984px
>>8031039
peeps just think i'm a turbo dyke and the boys i've had were cool with my dicc
altho now that i have been enlightened by transbianism i'm not going back
>>
>>8031892
>Since trans-vaginas don't self-lubricate
Except they do if you go to a good surgeon and aren't over 35/circumsized.
>>
>>8031906
No amount of surgery and hormones will remove the fact that your dna reflects your actual gender.

If you get vaginoplasty your a man with a mutilated Penis.

You are mentally ill if you believe that you are actually a woman,at most you are a feminized male.

You may be the best tranny around and transitioned at birth, you'll still never be a woman, you may feel like a woman but you are not.
>>
>>8032040
They don't lubricate anything like a real vagina.

Once lubed up good and proper they basically feel the same. Thats the thing about SRS vaginas though. They don't look the same, they don't taste the same, it doesn't feel the same to give them oral and play around with them, they're basically designed for PIV sex only and no other function will truly mimic what a cis girl has going on. It's an aritificial vagina that's basically for PIV only. It's not an actual cunt. It'll feel about the same for penis in vagina sex, but that's it. If you've got ideas about using it like a normal vagina for anything else, forget about it. It will be noticeably different. You'd be wise not to let an unknowing cis guy go down on you cause it's gonna be different from every vagina they've ever been face to face with.

Also it doesn't taste bad, doesn't taste like dick either, doesnt even have much of a taste at all, but it certainly doesn't taste like vagina.

t. fucked both
>>
>>8032076
haha
>>
>>8031374

>tfw when I was 8 I thought I could go stealth when I would become 18
>tfw avoided getting a job at 14 even though I was excited to because I didn't want being male to be in my work history
>tfw now my high school diploma and associate degree are both in my male name, I have never had a job despite being 22, and I seem to be stuck in an eternal boymode

How wrong I was. Forethought and research could have prevented this.

>>8031892

>THIS is the kind of shit I detest seeing and was actually an obstacle for me accepting that I was trans.

Same. Back in middle school I read about Gwen Araujo on Wikipedia. I thought she was one dumbass tranny. Her last words were supposedly, "Please, I have a family." Bitch, the first person to think about how your family would feel if you were killed should be you. Shit like that didn't help my view of trannies when my father had made me start repressing.
>>
>>8032076
There are cis girls with XY dna. In my opinion she doesn't have to tell anyone. She just need to avoid negros as they are responsible for most trans murders.
>>
>>8031776
What are you going to do if he wants kids someday?
>>
>>8032140
>There are cis girls wit XY dna
>XY dna

Nigga what.

If they are XY they are either producing male gametes or no gametes. No cis female will ever have a Y chromosome. They might have a disorder where they only have one X and will appear more masculine but if it has a Y, it's a male.
>>
>>8032192
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complete_androgen_insensitivity_syndrome

retard
>>
File: muh chromosomes.jpg (112KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
muh chromosomes.jpg
112KB, 540x960px
>>8032192
>>
>>8032140

But she isn't one of them, is she?
>>
File: Happycat.jpg (67KB, 440x375px) Image search: [Google]
Happycat.jpg
67KB, 440x375px
>>8032122
>tfw you go and look on the list for 2017 murders and 9 transwomen have already been murdered this year
>>
>>8031039
just wait, in 2 years op will be on the news for getting killed after tricking someone to have sex without telling them
and it will have been justified
>>
File: 1489224975442.jpg (83KB, 319x690px) Image search: [Google]
1489224975442.jpg
83KB, 319x690px
>>8033177
That's what i said, especially since she's young and hooking up with people who will make rash decisions, likely have been drinking, which will likely result in violence. They deserve every ounce of pain and abuse for misleading the guy.

I personally wouldn't jump to violence, I'd likely continue the hook up, but I'm a weird guy, i know dudes who would beat the shit out of someone for doing that to them.

Alot of dudes are fragile in their sexually they would see finding out their "pretty girl" is really a pretty man as an assault on their sexually which they will respond with violence
>>
>>8033213
>Alot of dudes are fragile in their sexually
I kind of feel even gay guys have their own version of this. Why are guys like that?
>>
>>8033218
Idk, i think it's because dudes see sex as having huge meaning in their lives, and dudes tend to look at things as black or white, no middle ground.

I never really had interest in sex, it was always the least interesting part of the relationship to me. I'm asexual, I love cuddling, so i endure sex for cuddles.
>>
>>8033353
What other parts of relationships do you like, like romance and living together?

Do you feel attraction to guys, or girls, or both? Regardless of that, who do you like dating?
>>
>>8031039
Hooking up with guys and not telling them you're trans is pretty dangerous. It sucks you're trans but it is what you are. It would be damn near impossible to live your life completely and entirely in stealth. I do hope nothing bad ever happens to you for doing what you're doing though. I'm sure I would be in the same situation if I fully passed as a like 19 year old college student. I'm pretty jealous of you to be honest.
>>
File: 1474254580159.jpg (48KB, 637x473px) Image search: [Google]
1474254580159.jpg
48KB, 637x473px
>If you're trans you have to be publicly trans even if you pass or you're a liar

When I see posts like these I can only think about the /pol/acks tossing around in a cold sweat in bed thinking about the possibility that they can't clock every trans woman they meet.
>>
>>8033422
I don't mean that. If you pass that's great for you but if you're going to be hooking up with guys for your safety you should let them know beforehand.
>>
>>8031369
>Being ftm and trying to get with girls is worse.
This is really terrible, I have to agree. But at least my phalloplasty is in 2 months.

t. stealth ftm
>>
File: pfffflbt.jpg (8KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
pfffflbt.jpg
8KB, 260x194px
>>8031052
>>8031356
>>8031774
>>8033177
ITT: Butthurt entitled cis-dudes thinking what they say matters or will ever not be considered a festering pile of retarded privilege bullshit.

Go fuck yourself on my fat clittstick that I hate.

mfw I pass completely, no one knows, and I never tell guys I date I have girl benis and even got a dude drunk enough to relax and suck it.

Kek, men are closeted girlcock lovers.
>>
File: sean-bean-emmy-transvestite.jpg (132KB, 1150x550px) Image search: [Google]
sean-bean-emmy-transvestite.jpg
132KB, 1150x550px
>>8031892
>>Telling you straight up, from one tranny to another, just be honest with people you meet,
>>either man-troll or straight up delusional self-hating AGP

>>For what it's worth I wouldn't mind getting a vaginoplasty my damn self if I had the funds. But reality of the matter is, that money would be better spent elsewhere. Like investing in a house or a car or something
>>that money would be better spent elsewhere.
>>Man-troll/AGP transvestite detected.
>>
File: 1486354131631.jpg (20KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1486354131631.jpg
20KB, 184x184px
>>8033583
chill out steve, I am sure you will be able to trick some beta with mommy issues to love you eventually
>>
>>8033614
>man-troll or straight up delusional self-hating AGP
>>
File: trannies.jpg (93KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
trannies.jpg
93KB, 777x437px
Why is everyone in this thread so salty? OP is dealing with a genuine problem, I just made out with this guy last night and I had to let him fuck some other girl because of this. And I don't even have a surgery date, it's fucking torture. I'm basically a 22-year-old virgin.
>>
>>8033213
I'm not stupid enough to get into a sexual situation with a guy if I'm not able to grab his hand away if I have to. I also don't fuck with multiple guys in the same friend group and let them fuck me in the ass like Gwen??? That shit's fucking stupid.
>>8032166
Tell him I had a hysterectomy because of medical reasons or ovarian issues/overall reproductive issues. Cis women that can't have children exist.
>>8033422
That's the vibe I'm getting from most of these desu
>>
>>8033583
Go suck the dick of Karl Marx you post-modern privilege whore. Everyone is not equal and you have no right to any other persons love or affection. You are engaging in a deception because you feel the other party is somehow privileged and you are deserving of their love because they should be forced to believe your delusion.

You are not only pathetic but you are morally reprehensible. If you are lucky someone will only beat you senseless when your deception is uncovered, rather than kill you outright.
>>
File: 1489255262840.png (197KB, 581x679px) Image search: [Google]
1489255262840.png
197KB, 581x679px
>>8033407
No attraction to either, i prefer women Just because they fit into life easier, though my lack of interest in sex usually kills the relationship in a year. I'm usually silent during sex, attempting to maintain eye contact, which creeps ppl out.

I love cuddling, foreplay, holding hands, enjoying their cooking, helping them in life, pleasing them sexually, i just don't have an interest in Penis in vagina sex, i have no problem going down on a girl for an hour giving her multiple screaming orgasms, i can finger bang great too.

Never been homosexual, but I'm not adverse, though I'd probably bottom if i was to try because idk if i can get it up for anal, butt sex has always been a huge turn off... I've experimented with dildos, but plugs and strapons and I'm just not really into it. But i don't knock something till i try it.
>>
>>8031039
>>8033717
Disclose and hope they want to fuck you in the butt.
>>
>>8033748
Honestly maybe I am a little jealous of you. I hope you can live in stealth forever and be happy.
>>
>>8031039
>pass, completely stealth, only a few people know i'm trans
That's the reason. None of us pass enough in order to be freaking about our dicks. Chopping your dick off doesn't make sense when you are 6' with man hands and feet.
>>
>>8033748
it must suck to be this self conscious. knowing that at any moment they could find out your history and your life would be ruined. fake relationships would be more distressing unless you just want to fuck dudes
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.