[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was watching this cancer kid on twitch who is walking around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1235421dq325 (800x450).jpg (236KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1235421dq325 (800x450).jpg
236KB, 800x450px
I was watching this cancer kid on twitch who is walking around in SF and he met this couple.
I didn't know gay guys can be this cute.
I don't know why but this appealed to me somehow more than gay relationships I have heard about, seen on scree read in a book or w/e
Man....
Imagine being comfortable enough to hold hands with your best friend or the guy you get along with really well.
I never frequent this board but I am really curious now.
I don't know how to phrase this but it isn't odd that I would imagine being in a platonic relationship or rather in an asexual same sex relationship where it never goes beyond holding hands and maybe kissing?
>>
File: 1235421dq325 (1280x720).jpg (432KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1235421dq325 (1280x720).jpg
432KB, 1280x720px
>>8030844
oh man compressed that a little too much
>>
I don't know, I doubt I'll ever even be out never mind find and be in a comfortable public relationship.
Also, why blot some things out? Why not just crop it to the stream and maybe the chat?
>>
>>8030844
>I didn't know gay guys can be this cute.
LMAOOO WHAT KIND OF THOUGHT IS THIS
>>
>>8030945
im not the smartest and thought that was the easiest to do right there...
>I don't know, I doubt I'll ever even be out never mind find and be in a comfortable public relationship.
because you feel like you will be judged?
Them being so open in public is part of what made this seem so cute to me.
Just walking by the road holding hands without a care.
>>
File: Debbie.G.jpg (33KB, 376x500px) Image search: [Google]
Debbie.G.jpg
33KB, 376x500px
>>8030844
>it never goes beyond holding hands and maybe kissing?

yes, that's called dating.
>>
>>8030977
I have never seen a gay person where I live or let alone new any.
I only get my knowledge from gay pride parades I see on the news here, tv, foreign news and whatever people post online.
Dude idk... never put too much thought into this.
>>
>>8031003
>yes, that's called dating.
that seems more like innocent dating back in early Highschool to me rather than dating now later...
>>
>>8030844
>appealed to me more than what i've seen in movies and books
Yes writers are historically aweful at writing gay characters
>>
>>8030993
If I was out, I would have no problem with PDA. It's just hard to imagine that I would be in a relationship in the first place.
>tfw fat and ugly
>>
>>8031029
People don't date in monolithic fashion. Some people date and never even touch each other until the very moment they decide to have sex. Some people fuck on park benches on the first date.

It's all up to the individual.
>>
>>8031047
No man, confidence is everything.
If you don't care about the fact that people might judge you then they won't care enough to do so.
Self-confidence shines and people will notice it.
>>
>>8031056
>Some people date and never even touch each other until the very moment they decide to have sex. Some people fuck on park benches on the first date.
yeah ok, maybe stupid by me.
>>
>>8031094
Get on out there and date, hopefully you find a qt.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.