[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here experience periodic bouts of homosexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Does anyone else here experience periodic bouts of homosexual thoughts which are so strong that you feel you need to act on them? Then you do so, and immediately after orgasm you have regrets? I've experienced this throughout my life. I know I'm not gay because I have zero desire for a relationship with a man. But even when I'm in a happy relationship with a woman I still have those sensations at different times of the year. I've even preferred to have bisexual girlfriends when I can find them so that they understand, and possibly don't mind me having a guy over.

I'm supposed to meet a guy tonight. I've been talking to him for a few days online and doing some stuff on cam. All I can think about is fucking his twink ass while I jerk him off and cumming all over his chest.

Is it possible to break the cycle of regret?
>>
>>8029809
Google prolactin.
It's a chemical that's released in your brain during orgasm. It inhibits dopamine, so you no longer feel rewarded by your attraction to men. You simply lose the ability to ignore your shame, not your attraction to men.
You are gay because you are sexually attracted to men, not for any other reason.
You might try evaluating whether your shame is truly a reasonable response to your circumstances, but there isn't a way to change sexual preference.
>>
>>8029912
It's not so much shame as it is just an complete lack of attraction or arousal by what just happened or the person who I did it with. Not until I'm horny perhaps.
>>
>>8030476
Yeah you're bi. Deal with it retard.
>>
>>8030557
Look at the scientist here people. Using big words like "retard" and everything.
>>
do you want to spend years in therapy trying to unlock your brain and get to the "bottom" of why you have these feelings or do you just want to roll with it and sometimes be with guys? its your choice, but no one cares either way.
>>
>>8030476

I'm full on gay and I'm not horny after I cum too. I'm also not hungry after I eat.

Being attracted to men means you're not straight.

You just have a lot of internalized homophobia.
>>
It's because homosexuality is a sexual degeneracy, not some either or. It's a disgusting vice that you can get urges for and make an identity out of it so as to rationalize your slow descent into the depths of gay depravity.
Whatever gay urges you have are best left alone.
>>
Are you dating someone currently?
>>
>>8031950
>Whatever gay urges you have are best left alone.
Then why are you here?
>>
>>8031932
You're not understanding me.

I can have sex with a girl and I still want to cuddle with her and kiss her after.

I can have sex with a man and I have no desire to kiss or cuddle or even hug him. I just want to go.
>>
>>8034280
then you're bisexual but not biromantic
>>
>>8034280
>and I have no desire to kiss or cuddle or even hug him
It's weird. Do you cuddle with male friends, which is a 100% norm?
I think, your inner homophobia forbids you to be affectionate with men.
>>
>>8034327
I've never heard that term before, but I like the differentiation.

>>8034348
No I've never cuddled with a guy before, it just never felt appropriate or normal.

I'm not opposed to gay people, "inner homophobia" doesn't make sense. I just don't have a desire for it when not horny. It's that simple.
>>
>>8034354
This is strange. People were cuddling with their buddies for centuries. Have a think about it.
Of course, you can have more peculiar sexuality, but... you just know that fear of being affectionate with guys is more common.

>I'm not opposed to gay people
>"inner homophobia" doesn't make sense
It's more about being afraid to 'act gay' yourself.
>>
>>8034373
Acting gay isn't the problem, I put my dick in guys' butts and sometimes let them put their dick in mine. That's as gay as it gets.
>>
>>8029809
You stupid fuck being gay isn't about wanting a romantic relationship with men, it's about wanting sex with men.
You're a bisexual grow the fuck up and get over it.
I'm fucking gay and if I didn't need boyfriends to pay for my existence I'd happily be single.
>>
>>8034425
>being mouthbreathingly angry about his sexuality

Chill lad, nobody cares about your life.
>>
>>8030585
"Retarded" is a medical term.
>>
OP you are a faggot like the rest of use get over it an fuck that twink.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.