[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When the April fool's joke is over can we finally unmerge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

When the April fool's joke is over can we finally unmerge with /t/? I want /lgb/ back desu
>>
>>8029334
We're stronger united :3
>>
>>8029334
The board would just be super slow, though. For all the whining about trans posts, it's not like there's anything keeping LGB topics from being posted more.
>>
I hope it turns into /lgbtqia+/
>>
what if i'm both part of /lgb/ and /t/?
checkmate, faggot
>>
>>8029464
Being a tranny is its own sexual orientation.
>>
>>8029416
>There are more LGBs than Ts
>Yet Ts gets discussed more

Really grinds my enzymes
>>
File: 1403093088870.jpg (94KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1403093088870.jpg
94KB, 704x396px
>>8029334
same. We have to get rid of the tranny menace.
>>
I seriously don't understand MtFs

Do they never get bored of making the same 'is it too late to transition' thread 37 times a day.
>>
>>8029632
Trannies are like australiens. They just can't stop shitposting.
>>
>>8029651
It's different MtFs though.
I do agree they're absolutely pointless threads.
>>
>>8029632
There almost certainly aren't more lesbians on 4chan. Even if we add transbians I doubt they overtake transpeople total. There's definitely more gays and bis on this website but most of them probably don't go to /lgbt/. 4chan actually harbours a surprising amount of transpeople and trans in denial. I wouldn't be surprised if like 5% of the total website was trans. And the vast majority of them probably do browse /lgbt/ at least on occasion in contrast to the gays and bis. Plus, even if this board had more GB than T, I still think we'd see a lot more trans threads simply because there are a lot more trans specific things to discuss than gay or especially bi things.
>>
>>8029334
No. The April Fool's joke should have been /pol/ merges with /lgbt/ and /r9k/.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1136x640px
>>8029334
Any chance you're the lgbP guy?
>>
should of had /lgbtv/, funny pun and also /tv/ can't shut the fuck up about gender politics anyways
>>
>>8029334

the joke is Trump cutting government funding for the arts

/lgbt/ should become /heterosexuals waiting for sex until marriage like good Christians/
>>
>>8029455
I hope you get raped by badgers.

>>8029790
I am not OP, just super curious why you think everyone here who doesn't like trannies is a pedophile. And no, I am not transphobic, Christian, or a pedophile. Just really wanting to know what your deal is.
>>
>>8030279
Why so hateful, fag? Are you worried you won't be the center of attention, anymore?
>>
>>8030279
Was just curious, we had a comitted troll who talked about this stuff amongst other things. Glad they finally got rid of him.

Btw, if you don't want people calling you a pedo, then don't make like him and shit the board with pedo threads.
>>
>>8030461
Not trans. But I am not down with anything past LGBT. Asexuality is a disorder. The rest are religious titles for the feminist faith.

>>8030891
I have only seen one pedo thread here, and I didn't start it.
>>
>>8030897
Duh, never said you did, we just happens to have a miserable perv who'd start them all the time.
>>
>>8030965
You seem to accuse anyone who asks you to shut up of being that person.
>>
>>8031084
Were you that guy who always followed the spammer around and helped him? Cause I thought they banned him too.
>>
>>8029334
Everyone on this board is a tranny
>>
t who is also b. I dont want my t to be with cis lgb. they're basic and thing that who they have sex with constitutes some weird identity thing. lgbing requires zero effort.
>>
>get rid of t
>3 dead threads with 1 daily new post
>Hiro closes down /lgb/
have a nice day returning to /pol/
>>
>>8031113
I literally don't know what you're talking about. I wish I did. But I am not even 100% sure there ever was a pedo poster.
>>
>>8030897
>Homosexuality was considered a disorder
>Fag calls asexuality a disorder now
Ironic
>>
>>8029665
>tfw Austrannien
Fmsutbh senpai
>>
>>8031227
Asexuality is literally caused by a deficiency. And either way it has no place in LGBT. They don't know the hate that this world has. They know, "Ok, dude, stop bull shitting." But they don't know, "Ok, dude, we are going to rape and murder you!" LGBT all four have some historical understanding of it. I would say L less than the other three, T most of all. B has it better than the rest until they slip up at which point it was a secret gay and that is scarier to homophobes than normal G.
>>
>>8029334
I want to wife that cat
>>
>>8031227
>completely lacking sexual attraction, a fundamental part of the human experience
>not a disorder

Do you think its not a disorder when sociopaths lack empathy?
>>
>>8031261
B just depends a whole lot. You could be 90% straight and have pretty much no problem committing to a girl forever, and and as such are able to live a mostly normal life in a society that isn't LGBT tolerant.

Or, you could be mostly gay leaning and have pretty much the same problems as any gay person would have. Or you could be anywhere in between.
>>
>>8031168
Fuck off to your containment board, /t/. This is /lgb/
>>
>>8029334
I really wish we could all get along I really like this board and honestly think no other place on the internet is quite like this but sometimes it makes me feel bad
>>
>>8029481
Transgenderism isn't a sexual orientation, since.
>>
File: 1478322685320.png (405KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478322685320.png
405KB, 800x800px
>>8031281
>sexual attraction
>fundamental part of the human experience
>comparing asexuals with sociopaths

lol, for this reason nobody likes gay males, you are petty, judgmental, hateful and annoying.

t. bi male
>>
>>8029334
You mean unmerge with /tg/ and go back to being /lb/?
>>
>>8032602
As a bi male, do you find men and women have a very different appeal each? Or is it more that their sex doesn't play a part in their attraction?
>>
>>8032565
It kinds of is though. Gay transgenderism is a variant of heterosexuality and straight transgenderism is a variant of homosexuality.
>>
File: evangelion ot3.png (360KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
evangelion ot3.png
360KB, 600x450px
>>8032626
is a mix between these two.

my attraction to feminine people is different to my attraction to masculine people, but at the same time, the two have lot of similarities, more similarities than differences.

if is must choose, i choose "sex doesn't play a part in my attraction" but is because androgynous people hot, and a lot of feautes i like i can find it hot in men and women, there's bi people saying they like "men men and women women" but for me that is the opposite, i find androgyny extremely hot, i find athletic bodies in men and women hot, i like come chubby people i find hot some chubby men and women, etc.
>>
>>8032648
That's interesting. What if anything is appealing about masculine men and feminine women, setting aside your big attraction to androgynous people of either sex?

Perhaps a different way to ask that is what is attractive about feminine people and masculine people exclusively, besides the overlapping traits androgynous people can have?
>>
>>8032639
Um no.
Trans is a gender, not a sexuality.
>>
>>8032671
Actually that's incredibly offensive and transphobic. Transmen and men and trans women are women. Their gender is not "trans" no matter how much insensitive bigots like you want them relegated to their own "trans restrooms" where neither "men" nor "women" (both exclusively cis in your eyes) need to see them or interact with them.
>>
>>8029334
/lgbt/ should be broken up into /les/, /gay/, /bi/, and /trans/, and maybe the /trans/ board should be divided separately into /mtf/ and /ftm/, and then the /mtf/ sub-board should be further subdivided into /agp/, /hon/, and /fem/ (for pill taking femboys). That's the only way how we're all gonna be happy since people on this board can't get along! It's so ironic how gays and trans people despise each other so much when /pol/lack "internet nazis" and bronies have become best friends in just one day!
>>
>>8032685
Lesbians and gays are the same orientation so they should have one board together, same as male and female bisexuals get /bi/ together.

Femboys aren't trans so they should go on /gay/.
>>
File: ryder actor qt.png (324KB, 537x464px) Image search: [Google]
ryder actor qt.png
324KB, 537x464px
>>8032669
honestly, idk.
>>
>>8032718
But putting men and women who aren't attracted to each other in the same board would defeat the purpose. Yes, they are both homosexual, or have same-sex attractions, but gays wanna hang around with gay men, and lesbians wanna hang around with other lesbian or cute women. The only thing I can agree with your post, is male and female bisexuals should totally get together on /bi/. It would be a colossal orgy fest!

There are different levels or tiers of femboys. Some femboys are content with simply looking as young and girly-like twinks. Other femboys take it up a notch with blatant crossdressing. Femboys who are taking estrogen hormones in order to maintain their femininity, the exact same way trannies do, are at the borderline level between femboy and tranny. And finally at the extreme end, when femboys can no longer be counted as gay bois, are when they start to get surgeries and permanent body modifications, or when they start to demand that people should call them as a girl in real life.
>>
>>8032808
But you want to put ftms and mtfs together...

>start to get surgeries and permanent body modifications, or when they start to demand that people should call them as a girl in real life.
Gay men belong on /gay/. That's it. Regardless of anything else.

If they are trans they wouldn't want to post on /gay/.
>>
>>8032808
Read the part where I wrote
>the /trans/ board should be divided separately into /mtf/ and /ftm/

It's odd how you missed that part, but managed to catch the end where I decided femboys on HRT should be a subclassification of /mtf/.

Gay men belong on /gay/. Yes that's true. But I doubt most gay men are gonna want someone who essentially looks like a feminine girl, even if that person has a penis or was AMAB. My understanding is that gay men are attracted to masculinity in other men, in addition to the penis.
>>
>>8032846
>that moment when I realize I replied to the wrong post
>means it's time to sleep and stop posting

Good night dudes and dudettes!
>>
>>8032846
Read the part where you said
>and maybe

It's odd how you missed that part, but managed to catch the end where you decided gay men aren't gay men.
>>
>>8032602
I'm not gay, I'm MtF.

Learn some reading comprehension. I'm not saying asexuals are sociopaths, i'm saying they are both disorders because they both lack the ability to experience an emotion (sexual attraction for asexuals, empathy for sociopaths).

It's literally a disorder. I don't think it's something needs to be fixed and if you're happy living a life of no sexual attraction then that's fine. But it's still medically a disorder.

I myself have GID and a personality disorder. It's nothing to be ashamed of, especially since asexuality is far less of a hindrance than either of my disorders. I myself was pretty much asexual prior to transition, had a few romantic crushes in high school, but never really found the idea of sex, with guys or girls, appealing at all and was always befuddled when I'd overhear guys who would talk about wanting to fuck some girl. Show me a guy most people would consider sexy and I'd just think "eh, he's attractive I guess". Show me a girl most people would consider sexy and I'd just think "I want to be her". That was my sexuality prior to hormones. Since then I'm like 70/30 bi leaning towards men.
>>
Okay April fools is over come on now
>>
>>8029334
You can sock my big circumcised >>>/cock/ OP you slut
>>
>>8035287
>circumcised
No thank you.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.