[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with all those angry people on grindr? Like, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2017-04-01-22-42-35.png (63KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-01-22-42-35.png
63KB, 540x960px
What's up with all those angry people on grindr? Like, I literally exchanged 3 messages with this guy (btw says masc in the description), he sends me his number and location imidiatelly, and after I don't reply I get these messages.

Also another thing that keeps on happening is that people just don't get the hint that I'm not interested. Even when I stop replying they send like 10 more messages.
>>
>>8029014
i gave up on the app desu, i gave up on clubs too.
i just want a meaningful relationship and someone to cuddle with. its not much.
>>
>>8029068
so how do you meet any gay dudes? (assuming your're a guy)

Every gay guy my friends introduced me to is a flaming queen, so that doesn't work for me
>>
>>8029088
well you see, thats my problem, i dont meet any dudes :^)

i'm hoping to just bump into someone who happens to be gay and happens to also like me.

ive kind of accepted i'll be alone forever so anything is a plus at this point. even lowered my standards so far that i'd date a neckbeard at this point.
>>
>>8029126
oh... I see. Not sure that's the way to go for me. I feel pretty empty (no put intended) if I don't have some intimate or sexual contact with a guy for longer than a few weeks

But dating apps are the worst
>>
gay culture is cancerous, filled to the brim with sociopaths and the mentally deranged.

if you want an actual relationship, with a normal person, you need to avoid anything targeted specifically to gay people. try a dating site, still terrible but slightly less worse.
>>
File: Selleck.jpg (16KB, 362x504px) Image search: [Google]
Selleck.jpg
16KB, 362x504px
>>8029014
Do you not know that you can block annoying people?
>>
>>8029184
of course, but that's beyond the point. I just log in to my app and see someone I've chatted with and actually quite liked sent me 10 messages, progressively angrier and angrier
>>
>>8029126
try /pol/ it might work, head for the /polgbt/ threads. Don't be a bluepilled faggot elsewhere though. Not today either.
>>
>>8029198
You know you can take a class on anger management.
It helps you realize that you don't need to get upset about meaningless, unimportant shit.
I had to do it because the court ordered me to.
Long story.
>>
>>8029214
I don't need that, I'm saying faggots on dating apps need them. I don't get angry or upset over that shit, it's just mind boggling
>>
>>8029207
theres no subs in /pol/ though, and they hate anyone who isnt white
>>
File: Debbie.G.jpg (33KB, 376x500px) Image search: [Google]
Debbie.G.jpg
33KB, 376x500px
>>8029260
>>8029309

I'm beginning to see why people find you annoying...
>>
grindr is what desperate people use to get raped, beaten, trolled, or STDs
>>
im >>8029309
and not >>8029260
>>
>>8029335
>>8029924

forgot to tag
>>
>>8029088
Not him but I use apps like OkCupid and Tinder (even though I've been fucked over twice on these apps)

Try your luck and see if you can pull a bf
>>
File: 1437348829498.jpg (172KB, 800x803px) Image search: [Google]
1437348829498.jpg
172KB, 800x803px
>>8029014
>just stop responding out of nowhere
are you retarded?
everything is warranted if you just leave them there with no response
that isn't "showing you're not interested" that's literally looking for people to get mad at you
>>
>>8030373
no, it's not like that, I'm not a jerk. I tell them I'm not interested a few times before I stop responding, but they just keep on messaging me and sending more explicit pics every time
>>
>>8029014
You dodged a bullet, he looks deeply disturbed.
No excuse for that behaviour.
>>
>>8029014
I don't use Grindr anymore because I'm not a drug addict and I used it to score free drugs not to get laid.
But seriously it's not a fucking dating app.
No one wants to have a long fucking conversation with you.
You're lucky he even responded to you he must be thirsty.
I'd get a message and if they had enough drugs to shoot me up I'd give them my number and get them to send an uber to wherever I am.
Fuck long drawn out conversations.
People like you are legit dumb.
>>
File: 3mLydMU.png (70KB, 243x200px) Image search: [Google]
3mLydMU.png
70KB, 243x200px
>>8030373
You should know by now that when people stop responding to you, they're not interested. The only reason why people get mad at this is because they' got rejected.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.