[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So after starting hormones my libido tanked and then came back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1490041223356.jpg (170KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1490041223356.jpg
170KB, 2000x1333px
So after starting hormones my libido tanked and then came back different but stronger than before. Then I took progesterone after the first year and it fucking doubled.
I feel horny even when I don't want to physically masturbate. It's like background noise. It's always there and it makes me feel like a fucking monster. If I was into men this wouldn't be a problem, I'd just go get as much dick as I could manage but I'm solely into women/transwomen. Should I ask my doctor for more Spiro or does this sound like just a genetic problem I have to deal with.
How do I presume a normal love life without revealing myself to be creapy horned up honmonster? How do I suppress this.
>>
>>8025452
>If I was into men this wouldn't be a problem, I'd just go get as much dick as I could manage
whew thank god im into men
>>
>>8025463
I really am jelous of straight mtfs.
You bitches get the easier sex to get with.
>>
>>8025452
>How do I presume a normal love life without revealing myself to be creapy horned up honmonster?
I actually laughed at this
>>
>>8025480
dont worry im a virgin loser
>>
just out of curiosity, how did the progesterone affect your breast growth?
>>
>>8025480
>>8025492
Same
>>
>>8025492
How? Literally all you have to do is lower your expectations.
Or standards.
Maybe I'm thinking of standards.
>>
>>8025452
Increasing spironolactone dosage will not help. As you said, libido decrease only temporarily before increasing again. Estrogens and androgens both i.pact sex drive. A central nervous system rather than endocrine system approach must be used here. High dosages of SSRIs should be attempted first to decrease sex drive. If that fails, try some of the more strange antipsychotics that particularly decrease sex drive more than the other antipsychotics. If both fail, then you are screwed with constantly want to screw. Good luck!
>>
>>8025507
Not them but being extremely socially awkward and a twinkhon kinda makes it hard for me.
>>
>>8025501
They look ok? They are way softer now. As far as development, one kinda makes me think I might have breast cancer but whatever, I was going to die of something. Also I'm like a year and 3 months in so I'm currently stalled at a not so full c cup.
>>
>>8025525
*both impact sex drive.
>>
If I was into men this wouldn't be a problem,
I always though trans lesbians had it easier. Women are more likely to be feminists and understand that trans people exist/are accepting.

Go track down some less pretty bi women. Should be a straight shoot.
>>
File: 1451915015398.png (666KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451915015398.png
666KB, 1920x1080px
>>8025525
Antipsychotics makes things worse.
SSRIs don't do anything for my sex drive, they just make masterbation take way, WAY longer. Granted I haven't taken SSRIs since before hrt.

>>8025543
I'm wary of bi women because I feel like they'll want me to top them and that will not happen. I was under the impression that most lesbians hated transwomen.
Also, I live and work in the middle of nowhere so do dong anyone who knows what a transperson is is tricky.

>>8025530
Mmmmm, twinkhon
>>
>>8025580
It is worth noting that while almost all antipsychotics share the mechanism of action (MoA) of acting as D2 antagonists (although there are some that are D2 partial agonists), the other components of the MoA of antipsychotics can vary widely between them. That is why I advised specifically using one of the ones that are known particularly for reducing sex drive. I do not think how being on cross-sex HRT would effect the ability of SSRIs to reduce sex drive, although it most likely would not effect that.
>>
>>8025543
>Women are more likely to be feminists and understand that trans people exist/are accepting.
KEK
>>
>>8025651
Ok. I'll give it a try. Just gotta get a doctor. Not unless I can find this stuff online without a script.
>>
>>8025452
I feel your pain anon, I really do. The worst part is when you catch yourself flirting with some girl without meaning to. I'm not on prog but I'm 17mo in and a couple months ago suddenly started actually feeling attraction again.

It's pretty depressing.
>>
>>8025687
>The worst part is when you catch yourself flirting with some girl without meaning to.

But anon, I don't know how to flirt! I'm too autistic :(
>>
>>8025692
I don't know what to tell you, it just kind of happens? Like you're talking to them and suddenly you're doing it with your eyes and the way you speak your words.
>>
>>8025686
I would highly advise against trying to self-med antipsychotics, and even more so against self-medding whatever strange ones we would be using here. Most psychiatrists would like initially reject giving someone drugs to decrease sex drive, but they would likely give you something if you state that you might harm someone because of this.
>>
Trazodone is apparently sometimes used to decrease sex drive. It is an SARI, so very similar to the SSRIs, so it likely would not work if the SSRIs have failed. In addition, another site lists it as being used to treat erectile dysfunction.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.