[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>so it says here you're uncomfortable with being around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: bad-job-interview_0.jpg (18KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
bad-job-interview_0.jpg
18KB, 600x450px
>so it says here you're uncomfortable with being around Muslims
>can you explain why?
>>
>>8023828
It's my fetish
>>
File: 1456445060305.gif (550KB, 728x720px)
1456445060305.gif
550KB, 728x720px
>>8023828
People who believe a murderous warlord was the prophet of a loving god just confuse me desu
>>
>>8023828
>can you explain why?
We just don't seem to gravitate.
>>
>>8023828
Would rather not get thrown off a building. Also incompatible with western values for the most. I'm fine with mudslimes being in their countries and doing their Sharia bullshit over there, but leave Europe alone.
>>
Where did you hear that?
>>
>>8023828
I'm not uncomfortable being around Muslims. What are you reading right now? Who gave it to you? Why are you bringing this up in a job interview?
>>
>>8023860
over 1400 years of islam and now after that asshole rapist bill clinton is elected were savages?

but we all ignore what Christians have done throughout history from churches robbing peoples money to burning blacks on a cross to this day.

its in our flippin history books that they invented racism as well.

if all muslims were from a white region of the world noone would hate on them.

ps. jet fuel cant burn steel beams
>>
File: 60ae9_4259585.jpg (121KB, 780x566px)
60ae9_4259585.jpg
121KB, 780x566px
What kind of stupid question is that? DEUS VULT
>>
>>8024188
I never even called you savage, it's just that Warlor-- I mean, Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him) conquered Arabia in a brutal tribal war and nobody talks about it
>>
>>8023860
>>8024247
You sound Weak. I would never let you join my Band.

>>8024188
Good post.
>>
>>8023828
I'm LGBT.
>>
>>8024188

Islam actively killing gays in countries that have sharia law. As in right now.

keep comparing apples and oranges though
>>
>>8024290
All 4?

Impressive
>>
>>8024188
The muslim world held far more slaves than christendom ever did. Racism was and is widespread outside of the west and has been since long before you invaded our territory.

Every group of self-righteous assholes who think they need to regulate others' behavior is hated, but you upped the bar when you decided destroying yourselves was an acceptable sacrifice just to fuck with us.

Now you're going to say that that's only the extremist muslims and I'm a prick for grouping you together, but guess what? The burden of proof is on you because we don't understand your language or religion.
I know you aren't inherently inferior, I've studied some of your achievements in chemistry, math, and metallurgy. Those accomplishments are in the past now and you do look savage.
>>
>>8024308
Honestly I could be argued to be any of them, depending on your perspective.
>>
>>8024323
A G P
G
P
>>
>>8024127
>I'm fine with mudslimes being in their countries and doing their Sharia bullshit over there, but leave Europe alone.
So you think the only bad thing about Sharia Law is that it's at odds with European values?
>>
>>8024332
Well spotted.
>>
>>8024247
What do you mean, ``nobody talks about it?" Military history of the middle east isn't like an everyday topic for most people, but it's not like it's something hidden, either.

>>8024320
>Every group of self-righteous assholes who think they need to regulate others' behavior is hated
So you think it's immoral to prevent others from doing immoral things?

>The burden of proof is on you because we don't understand your language or religion.
Understanding their views is irrelevant, it's rather the principle of innocent until proven guilty.
>>
>>8024320
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_the_Muslim_world
>Among the last states to abolish slavery were Saudi Arabia and Yemen, which abolished slavery in 1962 under pressure from Britain; Oman in 1970, and Mauritania in 1905, 1981, and again in August 2007.[16] However, slavery claiming the sanction of Islam is documented presently in the predominantly Islamic countries of Chad, Mauritania, Niger, Mali, and Sudan.

And forms of what are basically slavery happen in several more Muslim countries, like stateless and migrant slaves in the UAE and child slavery in many more.
>>
>>8024367
>What do you mean, ``nobody talks about it?"
In the context of Islam's history after Mohammed's death and in the context of militant Islam today. No one talks about the fact that the warlord/prophet Mohammed is at the root of this problem.
>>
>>8024376
I don't see how you're claiming that Mohammed is the "root of this problem", when even cultures much more peaceful than Arab Muslims still have military leaders and conquerors in their nation's past that they glorify. Mohammed might be a useful symbol for those thinking about war, but I seriously doubt people are running off to war JUST because of Mohammed.
>>
>>8024406
Mohammed's cult of personality is the foundation of Islam and his brutish character shows in Islamic practices even today
>>
Methinks this thread is full of ignorance of the true teaching of the Prophet alayhi as-salaam.

Methinks this thread to be incognoscient.

Methinks any man here would fall to me in debate.
Methinks all men here would fall to me in battle.
>>
>>8024188
>if all muslims were from a white region of the world noone would hate on them.

Islam would have been wiped out if muslims were white but nothing else was different.
>>
>>8024367
>So you think it's immoral to prevent others from doing immoral things?
Being gay is immoral. Gayz must be sent to conversion centers to help them.
>>
>>8024447
I think you would fall to the anal breeze of a pig, thereby being of one kind with your "prophet".
>>
I am uncomfortable around all people, not just muslims tbqh.
>>
>>8024930
Political correctness is more than just skin color. The very fact it's not Christianity is enough.

Look at Jews. They are white but still get treated as a pet minority by the left as long as they aren't right-wing.
>>
>>8023828
I fugg muslim qt boys.
they're straight but somehow..bi. You faggots are just paranoid. best kebabs ever.
>>
>>8024948
>Being gay is immoral.
No, because it doesn't impose on others.
>>
>>8024994
kys
>>
>>8025001
Different cultures and subcultures have different parameters for morality. I have encountered the same argument from theocrats.
>>
>>8025001
it's a subtle imposing aka influencing others unconsciously via immoral actions.
>>
>>8025027
jelly virgin
>>
>>8023828
Cause Musims hate jews, LGBT, liberalism and atheism, they're basically the nazies of the 21st century andI can't be comfortable with nazies,
>>
>>8025038
it's better being a virgin than a mudslime fucker desu
>>
>>8025142
At least I get to pound their boipussy and suck their kebabs. And you, YOU, whining in the basement, suicidal thoughts and paranoid all year round. Died a virgin and alone.
>>
>>8025029
Morality is not decided democratically.

>>8025030
It would be illogical to take action against that ``imposition" when so many more blatant impositions exist.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.