/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone explain to me why there is so much hate among transgender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: hot possums.png (135KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
hot possums.png
135KB, 500x481px
Can anyone explain to me why there is so much hate among transgender people? It would stand to reason that a community of people who are disparaged and treated poorly throughout the world would be willing to band together and show some kindness and decency to people who are in the same fucking boat but no... I never see this happening. I generally see people breaking off into little cliques like it's fucking middle school again.

Not trying to be rude or upset anyone, just generally curious as to why there is so much tension.
>>
>>8023319
That is not the picture I meant to upload
>>
>>8023319
>It would stand to reason that a community of people who are disparaged and treated poorly throughout the world would be willing to band together and show some kindness and decency to people who are in the same fucking boat

>blacks - lightskin vs darkskin
>gays - mascs vs femmes
>muslims - sunni vs shia
>trans - mtf vs ftm, early vs late transitions
>etc

>breaking off into little cliques like it's fucking middle school again

that's life sadly
>>
>>8023319
i love the photo and now i want to know the context behind it

but to answer your question, its because there is so much debate on the "right way" to transition, and there are often heavy disagreements between the different 'types' of transgender people regarding everything from pronouns to how you should dress. usually, trans people clump up based on their personal views of the world/being trans.

For example, heavy swj/feminists trans women tend hate me (transman) because I defend the point of view that it is not transphobic if either a gay man or lesbian woman is not interested/doesn't want to date or sleep with a transman or tranwoman.
On the other side, I personally heavily dislike and refuse to be friends with transpeople who get butthurt when someone gets their pronouns wrong while said transperson is wearing clothing that is heavily associated with their birth gender. If you're a fucking twinky trans guy in a skirt, people are gonna call you her, and if youre a transwoman who refuses to shave a full beard and wear masc clothing, people are gonna call you he.

stuff like this ends up dividing the trans community heavily, and honestly, im fine with it. i dont want to be associated with transpeople who fail to understand how the world fuctions and then throw a fit about it.
>>
>>8023379
The late and early transitioner thing is more on 4chan than in real life.
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-02.jpg (55KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-02.jpg
55KB, 991x902px
>>8023319
>It would stand to reason that a community of people who are disparaged and treated poorly throughout the world would be willing to band together and show some kindness and decency to people who are in the same fucking boat
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>why are those starving people fighting over scraps?!

For real though it's basically like when someone drowns someone trying to save them from drowning, sociopolitical system runs on limited resources as the physical world: time and energy.

"They aren't against you. They're for themselves"

But it's human nature to feel justified in our feelings, and the fact we as mature adults KNOW that both sides can be justified in their feelings and that it is in fact the SITUATION that's shitty despite being no one's fault but that doesn't make our struggles any easier to bear is probably the shittiest thing about being human. And if SOMEONE has to be thrown under the bus it's difficult (I would say near impossible) to objectively judge who deserves to suffer more or less.

If two people are starving but there's enough for ONE to live, the only truly 'fair' choice is for both people to choose to die.

It's not so much life isn't fair, that if you try to live fair you won't live for very long.

Secondly, and less edgy, is that it's very easy to be against PEOPLE rather than a PERSON. We often take our frustrations out on PEOPLE, not a PERSON. It's PEOPLE'S fault, not a PERSON'S fault. But thankfully that means that often when two 'persons' interact, there's infinitely less animosity.
>>
>>8023379
everyone always needs someone else to step on to boost their ego
>>
>>8023319
>would stand to reason that a community of people who are disparaged and treated poorly throughout the world would be willing to band together and show some kindness and decency to people who are in the same fucking boat
It would also stand to reason that they might become bitter and antisocial. As usual you can't expect just one or the other.
>>
>>8023319
Because they're sad and they hang out with each other so they take it out on each other.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.