[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a serious choice to make now, and I wanted to know what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 1

I have a serious choice to make now, and I wanted to know what everyone thought so here goes.

Today my therapist offered me the chance to take Hormones, I said I wanted to but wasn't sure because it was a big decision to make (I'm MTF). And she said when I was ready that she would get them for me.

I am 24 right now but I will be 25 in May and I have a list of pros and cons currently, I know no one can make the decision for me, but I wanted to know everyone's thoughts, especially if you've been through this as well.

Pros
My body will get more feminine
I will start a process to someday have a vagina
It will probably make me happier with who I am
I will finally be on the path to be who I am on the inside.

Cons
My family will disown me in a heartbeat
I will be forced to come out (I have still only told a small amount of people).
It may not work well on me.
I am worried about jobs.
I am worried about looking at least decent after transitioning (I don't care how many surgeries etc it will take).
I am worried about living on my own without help.
I will not be able to have children naturally anymore (I don't care about sex, because I never liked it as a male).

There is a lot to consider, any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>8023097
You aren't trans-
>>
>>8023118
I already considered that road, Spent 23 years ignoring the fact and making excuses. Just because I am scared doesn't mean I am not trans.
>>
>>8023097
tbqh be prepared for hondom because it very well could happen
>>
>>8023137
No, it does. If you really were trans you'd kill yourself if you didn't get hormones, not refuse them and make a pros and cons list.
>>
>>8023097
You can medically transition without social transition, and therefore not have to some out. FFS can do whatever to your face that you want. There is HRT that retains fertility, such as using bicalutamide and raloxifene. For more information, see >>>/lgbt/femgen.
>>
>>8023137
This if you are seeing a therapist and think you want to go on hormones and you would be happier as a girl you're trans. Don't let retards make you think otherwise. Anyways I'm in a similar situation myself with just about everything you said except I'm 23. I sincerely wish you good luck and hope you end up happier.
>>
>>8023159
*not have to come out.
>>
>>8023166
Sure, hon, we're all beautiful girls on the inside!
>>
>>8023158
You really must be privileged to live in a world where you don't have to worry about being homeless familyless and jobless and still looking like shit after all of that
>>
>>8023185
It's a choice between being jobless, homeless, familyless and still looking like shit and killing yourself. If you were trans.
>>
>>8023148
What is the likelihood of hondom?
>>
>>8023205
99% tbqh
>>
>>8023197
Sometimes I think killing myself is the better option tbqh anyways we are derailing op's thread I'm going to stop responding
>>
>>8023226
same tbqh
>>
>>8023226
>>8023240
Not really a derail. Just deciding whats the best to do.
>>
>>8023258
Pretty sure that would just end in being institutionalized, you aren't very good at this are you?
>>
>>8023097
>Cons
>My family will disown me in a heartbeat
>I will be forced to come out
Boymode.
>>
>>8023148
tbqh the only reason not to pass at 24 is having really shitty genes
>>
>>8023329
Lmao, you'll be hard-pressed to pass if you start at 17, let alone 24
>>
>>8023097
Do you experience dysphoria? If you do it never goes away. It will get a lot better if you transition. Seems like you're in a pretty shitty situation though good luck figuring out what you want to do.
>>
>>8023380
Yeah, I do. I am still thinking over and over again in my head because even though the cons outweigh the pros, I really want to do it.
>>
>>8023362
>thinking 17 is late unironically
just admit you have shitty gene instead of shitposting
>>
>>8023415
tbqh a lot of trannies must have shit genes
>>
>>8023388
I actually know exactly how you feel I posted this thread a day or so ago >>8015643

I guess it's not uncommon to go through something like this. Even though all these bad things could happen I still really want to be a girl. Honestly I'm pretty sure I'm going to transition this year I don't think I can deal with repressing much longer.
>>
>>8023454
On 4chan, yeah sure. It's actually filled with so much megahons that susans doesn't look that bad in comparison.
Maybe that's because the 4chan user base just have shitty genes on average.
>>
>>8023166
This desu, I was on the fence for a bit but ended up really wanting them and once I got them, it's gloriousss
>>
>>8023097
>>8023461
Both lesbians, right?
>>
>>8023610
It's hard to explain my sexuality. As a male I don't want to have sex with men, but in the moments when I imagine myself as a girl, getting penetrated by a man is all I want.
>>
>>8023730
So you are attracted to girls and your attraction to guys varies?
>>
>>8023097
Kek. Posted an anime girl picture and felt the need to clarify they are an MTF
>>
It's a lot more serious than you guys make out.

You'll be desperate, depressed, and cry a lot.
Your parents will be worried about that even if you're successfully boycognito.

You may have health issues, sickness.

Watch out!
>>
>>8023835
lol. she could have been questioning or I'm-not-trans-I'm-a-femboy.
>>
>>8023816
No, with women I am don't have a problem having sex with them either way. I am unable to get it off by having sex with them though (currently), and I am attracted to men, but the thought of having sex with them in my current state is disgusting to me.
>>
>>8023730
>>8023947

AGP
>>
>>8024014
AGP doesn't mean you're not trans
>>
>>8023947
I see, you'd be happy cuddling a guy but no sex as you are now, and you'd having sex with a girl but knowing you're doing it as a guy stops it getting you off.

>>8024014
Don't bully. There's nothing wrong with her.
>>
>>8024057
I would be okay with doing anything with a guy probably if he treated me like a girl, but I don't think I don't think I would have sex with him right now, maybe Oral, just not anything else, though this could be because I find anal disgusting, and I don't like my dick.
>>
>>8023097
I'm pretty much in the same exact situation as you except I'm 22. Literally same pros and cons. I have doubts a lot though which I probably shouldn't since I've had trans feels since I was like 10. Sorry I can't really help you and tell you to do it or not but if you do decide to start HRT and the thread is still up I would love to know.
>>
>>8025188
That's very understandable. I see the "if he treated me like a girl" a lot on /lgbt/.

Why can't you get off to sex with girls as you are? The typical story of people in your position is mentally projecting themselves as the girl they're with.
>>
>>8025315
>The typical story of people in your position is mentally projecting themselves as the girl they're with.
Not them but I did this the one time I was with a girl
>>
>>8025409
Did it let you get off? Do you think you'd have been unable to without doing it?
>>
>>8025315
I don't know, I didn't try to.
>>
>>8023947
go straight to hormones.
>>
>>8025315
>Why can't you get off to sex with girls as you are? The typical story of people in your position is mentally projecting themselves as the girl they're with.
It's very simple, to get off with a girl, she likley needs a woman to treat her as a man would treat a woman. She needs her partner to fire up her sex drive. Most women aren't going to because they are not programmed to do that. It takes a masculine woman to do that.
>>
>>8026492
But that's the point, many people in her situation can get off by mentally acting as the man they want to be with and treating the cis girl as they'd want to be treated. It's a common mental trick for making sex work.
>>
>>8026597
playing the male part may have no sexual joy for them. so nothing that allows them to cum.
>>
>>8026618
That's what it sounds like but I wonder why the trick doesn't work for her when it does for so many others like her.
>>
>>8023097
You can hide the effects of hormones suprisingly long.

Better to live as a man on them than not.
>>
>>8026770
That trick doesn't work for me either.
>>
>>8027354
Any idea why not? Describe how you've tried it? Are you actually attracted to girls most of the time?
>>
>>8027551
I love women more then men, but any thrusting makes me badly depressed. She can bounce on me and I'll cum.
>>
>>8027662
So it does work, there just need to be physical accommodations too, not purely mental. Maybe that would work for the earlier anon too.
>>
>>8023097
Keep this in mind:
You will never biologically, you will never be 100% girl, thats just the unfortunate truth. And remember that theres no turning back after surgeries n shit, you have to be 100 % sure you want to it.
>>
>>8027792
There's no turning back from the male body's testosterone changes either.
>>
>>8027792
After 10 years of HRT, pretty much all your cells are created under E conditions so you are basically female but for dick, body hair, and skeleton.
>>
>>8027839
OP back here, I am lucky in terms of skeletal structure, it is pretty feminine, the parts that are masculine on me are my hands and feet are really big, I am a bit tall standing between 5'10 and 5'11 but as far as I've seen I am on the shorter end of males currently, and there are a few women as tall as me in my school (university).

My nose is quite big, but that can be fixed with surgery, in fact my face can be fixed in pretty much anyway so that isn't an issue.
>>
>>8023097

It's all about what you want out of life and it's not always a logical choice. You either want it or you don't. You don't need a list because life is too fucked up for a list anyway so you need to make the most of it and just grab it because you only have yourself to answer to when shit hits the fan

Take the tiddy skittles or don't. No one will give a shit as much as you will anyway
>>
>>8023097
A lot of trans people throw everything away to transition if you think it's worth it go for it.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.