[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I decided I'm going to try to transition in April but I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1490389011944.jpg (27KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
1490389011944.jpg
27KB, 500x328px
I decided I'm going to try to transition in April but I haven't figured out what exactly I'm going to do. I can either come out to my parents and try to go to the informed consent clinic that's like an hour away from me assuming their insurance plan that I'm on covers it. Thing with this is I don't know if their insurance even covers it I would have to actually come out to them and I have no clue how that would go and I'm pretty sure cypro would be better than the spiro that I would no doubt get from going there. Other option is just order hormones online. I'm kinda worried about ordering stuff like this online just because I've never ordered anything online before and I'm pretty sure this is illegal. Chances are my parents will see it in the mail because we live in an apartment building and we have these weird mailboxes that they check everyday before and after going to work. I never get anything in the mail so they would probably even open it and see whats in it. So either way I go about this I think it's gonna force me to come out. My mother has been a lot more accepting of me and generally seems to love me unconditionally I could always be wrong but if I came out it would be to her and not my dad. The thing that worries me the most about ordering hormones is my dad being the one to find it in the mail and flipping out since I never really had a great relationship not that it was bad with my dad and hes said some homophobic things before so I can only imagine he feels worse about trans people. While I'm here I might as well ask if I ordered them online which do you think I should get? Was thinking cypro progy. Also I'm a 19(almost 20) year old neet loser with basically no friends so I couldn't even ship it to someone elses house. Sorry for the really long post.
>>
>>8023081
How can you not know if your insurance covers it?
>>
>>8023110
My parents insurance I honestly don't even know what they have since I don't ever really use it.
>>
>>8023081
I am in almost the same exact situation (neet same type of parents, 19 going on 20, informed consent hour away, thinking of starting april)

I fucked up coming out only to my mother who I thought was accepting but really doesn't want me to do it and pretty much always brings me down and tells me it's wrong

I'm going to try and get a job and do the informed consent all on my own to try and prove I am responsible and really doing this, hopefully making it easier on my dad if I ever come out to him
>>
>>8023115
Find out what insurance they have and you should be able to then figure out what it covers. Theres resources online, like human rights campaign has a list of major insurers and links to their coverage policies.
>>
>>8023176
Well good luck hope it works out for you.

>>8023234
You think going to the icc and getting spiro is better than trying to self med?
>>
>>8023081
Seriously do any of you guys have any opinions on what you think I should do?

>inb4 kill yourself
>>
>>8023574
You're lesbian, right?
>>
>>8023583
I guess I'm bi but why does that matter?
>>
>>8023606
You guess you're bi? What's the appeal to men and to women?

It doesn't matter for your situation. How you come out depends on your parents and only you know them. If you're worried about ordering hormones online, visit /hrtgen/ for help. You could order something mundane off the internet like a book or pair of jeans to get used to it and so you can tell your parents you'll be ordering things to see if they'll let you be the one to open anything addressed to you.
>>
>>8023717
Men are sexually appealing to me a lot more so than women. I'm a sub bottom whatever you know so getting penetrated is appealing to me. On the flipside I feel like a relationship with a woman would probably work out a lot better. I would have to find a lesbian that wants to top though so I don't know I'm weird that's just how it is.
>>
>>8023769
Why do you feel a relationship with a woman would work better? I don't think your sexuality is weird among trans people.
>>
>>8023807
I have some weird thing where I think a woman would deal with some of my problems a lot better than a man. Not to mention if a women liked me she would be lesbian so she would have some idea where I'm coming from also being lgbt. I don't know I just have a weird bias.
>>
>>8023874
In what way might she be able to deal with your problems better?
>>
>>8023081
Do you live within walking distance, or driving distance if you have a car, of a PO box? If so you could try to have your shit you order online delivered there.
Yeah it's illegal. The powers that be don't care about that. They care about the people who are shipping recreational drugs. You aren't worth the trouble. When's the last time you heard about someone getting busted for getting spiro in the mail?
>>
I'm really curious about spiro vs cypro and it's one of the main reasons I'm unsure about going to a icc. If anyone could let me know how well spiro works vs cypro that would be nice.

>>8024105
Only have one car in the family and the nearest post office is like 4 miles away. How do po boxes work and do all post offices have them? Maybe it's worth the walk.
>>
I think I'm just going to come out to my mother on her next day off. I hope that doesn't go shitty.
>>
>>8024772
cypro is better cuz it'll nuke your balls and permanently reduce testosterone production

i.e you'll be castrated by cypro
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.