[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, Im the schizo transgirl which wasnt certain wether my "trans"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Hey,
Im the schizo transgirl which wasnt certain wether my "trans" (?) feelings were caused by the schizophrenia or not.
I talked with my psychiatrist about it and he said it can't be due to transsexuality. I straight up told him I keep having and used to have thoughts about wanting to be a girl and if its F64 (GID). He seemed to didn't even know GID or transsexuality, I don't really know what to do.

I can't even order hormones illegally because I have a financial caretaker and theres a risk it's actually just the schizophrenia and I mess up my whole life.
>>
>>8020674
There is no trans, there is only dysphoria. If you feel it, that's trans. It's up to you if you think transition is the way to hand it or not.
>>
>>8020682
I feel bad because of it but I think I can live with being a man, I would just really like to know if it made me happier if I were a girl. I think it would.
>>
>>8020674
What country? If he literally doesn't know about GID etc. then he's underqualified for your needs and you should be seeing someone else. Also show him the entry for GID in the DSM-V. The dude's not doing his job properly atm.
>>
>>8020782
I live in germany.

Actually youre fucked when youre mentally ill or trans or whatever and living here. The hospital is filthy as shit, not cleaning up properly, no proper diagnosis etc. etc. etc.
The psychiatric station is in the whole town known to be total shit.

I would atleast like to talk to a gender therapist or something similiar.
>>
>>8020813
The more I hear about European healthcare the more barbaric it sounds
>>
>>8020984
Well it's free for everyone, what do you expect.
>>
>>8020674
If it is yours shizo personality maby you will become one person - but don't listen me
>>
>>8020674
Desribe your schizophrenic habits please.
I'm thinking I might be the same way, but I haven't confirmed that I have schizophrenia yet because getting that shit on your permanent medical records in the United States is a death sentance to ever having a job or livelyhood anywhere.

I've got a weird habit of trying to repress by dissociating my urge to be feminine to a Mental Construct that's basically like a female Tyler Durden, by which I use to insult myself into being more masculine.
Don't do this by the way.
It's unhealthy.
>>
>>8020674
Every transgirl is by definition psychotic. It's simply a psychotic condition.
>>
>>8021944
Im not sure what you mean, but Schizophrenics dont have multiple personalities, me neither. I think, its rather part of my disease, if you mean that.

>>8022025
I think thats rather GID. I cant really diagnose you, as Im not a psychiatrist. But Im anxious for several reasons, paranoid, hear voices etc.
>>
>>8022025
Almost no job will be able to legally request your medical records. Being involuntarily hospitalized can sometimes be something that an employer can find in a background check, but nothing else.
>>
File: 0prah.jpg (238KB, 854x1280px) Image search: [Google]
0prah.jpg
238KB, 854x1280px
>>8020674
I have schizophrenia and I can assure you it is different from being trans.

Schizophrenia means you see and hear things that aren't really there, yet they seem real to you.

For example, I see faces everywhere, animal and human faces and I hear voices.

The voices say things to me, sometimes (okay, often) bad things but they have never told me I am a woman stuck in a man's body or even talked about anything to do with being trans.

They have told me to kill myself and said equally horrifying things about other people.

I just ignore them and I'm on medication now so they are much less evident and I can pretty much tell myself that they are just figments of my imagination, whereas before I sometimes started to believe that they were real.
>>
>>8020813
Holy shit, where the fuck do You live. I'm living in hellhole known as Poland. I can complain about my country all day long, but healthcare is the only thing that have never dissapointed me in this joke of a state. Why are Germans so bad at universal healthcare but good at everything else?
>>
>>8020984
It's great for operations and accidents but awful for mental healthcare inc. trans stuff, because our governments value those things lower
It's a matter of value judgements rather than how well the system works
>>
>>8020989
Free substandard care isn't worth loosing all body autonomy. Your doctors barely have the uni dictation equivilant to a PA in the states. It's actually this stuff that permenantly turned me off from euro style healthcare.
>>8027360
Which is horrible. Incompetent people who'd never be allowed to practice medicine in the states shouldn't have controll over everyone's life. Privatizing it like in the states and ending the govement cartel that keeps them above the law would end abuses and lead to informed consent.
>>
>>8020813
>>8027560
Lots of people in America envy Euro healthcare. Please share more about how it's not so good after all?
>>
>>8027560
So because there are some flaws in the system you want it replaced with something much worse?
>>
>>8027670
>something much worse
[citation needed]
>>
>>8028456
something is better than nothing
>>
>>8027560
Mental healthcare in the United States is terrible as well, even with good insurance!
>>
>>8028470
1) America doesn't have nothing.
2) Something is not better than nothing when the price of that something is a net cost to society.
3) Something is not better than nothing when it forces them into dependency then lets them die or forces them into repression.
>>
>>8028505
Interesting opinion. Can you back it up?
>>
>>8028456
You can't even call an ambulance without going bankrupt.
>>
>>8022025
i literally do this exact thing lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 580x580px
>>8027655
Well first of all your doctors aren't really doctors. They get 5-6 years of uni education compared to the American one which is at least 8 and now because of huge competition favors candidates with advanced degrees and publications for medschool admission.

The quality isn't close yet your gps act like control freaks and even stalk their patients on Facebook and withhold medical treatment for arbitrary reasons.

These men would never be allowed to practice in the states so it's something to watch them act like god.

And btw there's no shortage of blogs and testimonies from mtfs in the uk Germany and Scandinavia who were turned into hons by multiyear wait lists. And to top it off your healthcare all bans ffs coverage when it's guaranteed that everyone who didn't go black market needs it.
>>8027670
If you all are lucky, your poor economies combined with the strain of taking in refugees makes your healthcare unsustainable and they make it more like in the states. The market would instantly punish controll freak doctors who like turning patients to hons.
>>8028505
America is pretty good. I can get medical treatment in days from an informed consent clinic rather than spending a year at the mercy of a GP for endo referrals.

I can hide things from one doctor because there isn't a state hoarding your information. So unlike your countries Depresssion and BPD aren't a death sentence against transition. Unlike your insurance that turns you to hons from long waits and then bans you from ffs, I can get insurance from prestige unis and employers that cover that.

And Obama's reforms fixed the worst flaws in our system. And most low income have Medicare and hell, a handful of states even cover srs and ffs with it.

There are flaws with it but compared to eurocare tyrany and incompetence, the states is practically a utopia that embraces body autonomy, individualism, privacy and fairness.
>>
>>8028714
>The quality isn't close yet your gps act like control freaks and even stalk their patients on Facebook and withhold medical treatment for arbitrary reasons.
>These men would never be allowed to practice in the states so it's something to watch them act like god.
Examples of these please?

>I can hide things from one doctor because there isn't a state hoarding your information. So unlike your countries Depresssion and BPD aren't a death sentence against transition.
How much does depression get used to gatekeep or deny transition forever in Euro countries?

What will Trump's changed to Obamacare mean?

Reasons Euro healthcare is worse than America's that aren't trans related please too.
>>
>>8028714
So you're judging the quality of healthcare solely based on how they treat trans people? Holy shit, you're retarded.
>>
>>8028744
So ignoring that the system you support gets trans people arbitrarily stalked and denied treatment for life on whims and routinely turned into hons, how is it better in other ways than the system that helps trans people?
>>
>>8028731
>Examples of these please?
This whole board. Many European countries still rquire RLE before hormones. They say their GPs go and stalk them on Facebook and other sites to make sure they aren't cheating RLE. That's unheard of in the states and we have IC.
>How much does depression get used to gatekeep
a lot acording to /lgbt/

And if you're still having trouble figuring out who the good guys are then just look at how femboys are basically outlawed in the NHS and need to fake being trans, wait and evade scrutiny where in the states they instead can get treatment and their specialized meds given no trouble in IC and other clinics.
>trump
He might blow it up but that's gonna hurt his mostly low income and rural constituents. They'll punish him for it.
>Reasons Euro healthcare is worse than America's that aren't trans related please too
Euro doctors are incompetent and barely have a uni education equivilant to a PA in the states. Doctors in the states have much better educations and competition means all the new meds students often have some graduate education to begin with and were competent scientists. I know lots of med students. I'd trust them over a quack from the NHS anytime.
>>8028744
You can tell a lot from how a regime mistreats the vulnerable and weak in society.

Also, euro docs litetally aren't equal to ones in the states in terms or education or accomplishment. There's a reason the United States dominates all biomedical research.
>>
>>8028788
Well, people aren't actually afraid of seeking help due to financial reasons.

And the US cares about trans people so much that you can't even get cypro legally there, lol.
>>
>>8028825
There's Medicare, most of the reasonable states expanded it and some of the states have good trans care with it.

And you can still buy cypro unlike all the crazy Scandinavian counties that don't let anyone get hrt without multiyear waits and spend millions interdicting packages.

In fact. Doctors will even write it or Bica if they know you've already been using it and have a reasonable regimen.
>>
>>8028814
>They say their GPs go and stalk them on Facebook and other sites to make sure they aren't cheating RLE.
Cases or this or other arbitrary withholding of treatment?

>a lot acording to /lgbt/
Can you link to examples?

>how femboys are basically outlawed in the NHS and need to fake being trans, wait and evade scrutiny
I don't know much about femboys. Can you point me to a femboy thread where this was discussed?

You've convinced me America is better for trans healthcare.

Are there stats like recovery rates or other outcomes of treatment that can be used to objectively show Euro healthcare is worse for people than American?
>>
>>8028714
>implying murricans get ffs covered
>>
>>8020674
>theres a risk it's actually just the schizophrenia and I mess up my whole life.
If you're schizo your life already is messed up.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.