[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could attraction to traps be explained by the allure of dominating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (140KB, 324x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
140KB, 324x406px
Could attraction to traps be explained by the allure of dominating another man?

t. chaser
>>
>>8020504
In rare cases, yes.
>>
wouldnt they consider them as men then and not as women

or is it like i fucked him so hard she turned into a girl ;)
>>
In some cases, yes.

Or it could just be that pretty is pretty regardless of natal sex.
>>
>>8020981
That how it felt when i had my first prostate orgasm to to a penis
>>
>>8021547

sounds about right
i don't like men but if a cute girl has a dicke I don't mind
>>
File: 1480943457582.gif (396KB, 350x434px) Image search: [Google]
1480943457582.gif
396KB, 350x434px
>>8020504
Or from giving up on women because you can't find one.
>>
>>8020981
>or is it like i fucked him so hard she turned into a girl ;)

This.

Makes you feel alpha as fuck.
>>
>>8020504
Yes.

[spoiler]at least that's what i tell myself to explain why i want to fuck boipucci[/spoiler]
>>
File: freud divan.jpg (73KB, 570x360px) Image search: [Google]
freud divan.jpg
73KB, 570x360px
>>8020504
No in fact it's the attraction of an uncastrated mother / a girl with a little secret / fetish-object / penis, rather than a girl without one (Mommy).
>>
>>8023845
but traps are usually castrated?
>>
>>8023854
As with many fetish objects the more they are castrated the more their phallus is evanescent and symbolic and becomes an aura, a 'secret', an 'agalma', or an 'essence'. The same thing is true of antisemitism because the more you castrate the Jew or reveal him to be a weakling the more all-powerful he seems: "He must be hiding his true power elsewhere, you can't trust him!".

With traps it's "she must be hiding her true penis elsewhere!"
>>
>>8023854
With women, men have fantasies of their ineffable feminine essence which lights and soothes life.

With traps there's no need for any vague aura of femininity. Her womanhood is right there, embodied in the shrine of her secret, feminine penis.
>>
Nice Momiji OP, very cute
>>
>>8023929
>men have fantasies of their ineffable feminine essence which lights and soothes life.
Explain this?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.