[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>26 >6'1 >11" hips, no hip growth >ribcage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

File: order.png (61KB, 1527x392px) Image search: [Google]
order.png
61KB, 1527x392px
>26
>6'1
>11" hips, no hip growth
>ribcage wider than hips
>neanderthal sloped head
>eye-to mouth distance >= eye-to-hairline distance
>receding hairline not coming back
>27cm feet
>mutilated genitals

Give me one good reason not to
>>
just run a hot bath and save the $100
>>
>>8020119
why should I give a shit about 100$? not to mention I'd rather go painlessly
>>
>>8020116
are you on hrt?
>>
>>8020150
of course. about 1.5y
>>
>>8020127
helium isn't painless, and you can donate the $100
>>
>>8020116
>11" hips
Are you sure you measured correctly? That's really, really narrow even for AMAB.
>>
>>8020205
Actually, that makes me curious about what the average hip widths are relative to height. Anyone know?
>>
Why not just accept you are a man. I bet you even like pussies and girls. Just be a man and enjoy your life. Thats what you are. Its natural. You even lik3 girls like most men
>>
>>8020116
Because the helium tank you're about to buy is not 100% pure helium, and will not prevent panic from asphyxiation. It would be the same thing as tying a plastic bag around your head with normal air inside. Worthington implemented this into their new tanks as of a few years ago to prevent people from killing themselves.
>>
>>8020205
My hips are only 13 inches across and they are actually proportional to my waist and such, 11 inches sounds well within the realm of possibility for someone pre-HRT.
>>
>>8020246
Nice projection, hon.
>>
>>8020205
measured in a photo using ruler as scale. as much as the attention whores on this board imply not, there are people with bad measurements

>>8020268
>pre-HRT
lmao

>>8020261
what the fuck
that's completely fucked up. where can you get the real stuff now?
>>
File: 4424879.png (243KB, 388x292px) Image search: [Google]
4424879.png
243KB, 388x292px
>>8020279
>where can you get the real stuff now?

Why do you think I'm still here?
>>
>>8020319
you can kill yourself with a bath and a razor, if you're alive it's probably because you realise things might get better and even if they don't it's not like you can't kill yourself later.
>>
>>8020338
>you can kill yourself with a bath and a razor
How?
>>
>>8020339
>enter bath
>get good blooflow
>slice your thighs or wrists
>>
>>8020339
run a hot bath
get in the bath
cut a vein, near the inside of your elbow is probably the quickest
die

the hot water (and the shock) apparently soothes you enough that you don't feel the pain, you just have a nice warm bath until you pass out.
>>
File: the-sick-child-ii-1896.jpg (465KB, 1698x1198px) Image search: [Google]
the-sick-child-ii-1896.jpg
465KB, 1698x1198px
>>8020347
>>8020339

Stop this now.
>>
>>8020353
Ah come on it's a method as old as hot water and sharp things.
>>
>>8020338
I guess... Honestly I can't answer the question myself.
>>
>>8020359
I don't think suicide should be considered a viable option until all others are exhausted ie ffs / years of hrt / etc. Even then, those of you that feel you will be nonpassing mts for life no matter what, does gnc femboy mode not at least make your dysphoria somewhat bearable?
>>
>>8020369
I'm not advocating it, I just think the helium thing is dumb. Sure suicide is bad, I think we all know that really, you might as well try hrt first since you have nothing to lose, even if you're grotesque you'll still be happier just because you've removed your testosterone.
>>
>>8020369
That's still being seen and treated as a man, though. And then there's just plain old body dysphoria from seeing your man bod. Then there's seeing those luckier than you with passing faces and bodies, living the life you wish you had and could only dream of.

I'm not OP, but that's just my reason for offing myself if things don't work out.
>>
File: melancholy-iii.jpg (112KB, 1000x804px) Image search: [Google]
melancholy-iii.jpg
112KB, 1000x804px
>>8020382
>>8020384
It just hurts seeing people so feel so hopeless. I wish their was an easy answer to being trans.
>>
>>8020396
life is pain
>>
File: 795463215.png (172KB, 275x267px) Image search: [Google]
795463215.png
172KB, 275x267px
>>8020396
>I wish their was an easy answer to being trans.

I can't argue with that, the ride truly never ends.

You're a kind person to show concern anyways tho.
>>
>>8020116
1. the exit bag being painless is a meme

2. they dilute helium now with 20% oxygen to stop people using it for suicide

>>8020347
>the hot water (and the shock) apparently soothes you enough that you don't feel the pain
lol bullshit

>>8020369
>does gnc femboy mode not at least make your dysphoria somewhat bearable?
lol no
I tried that for two years and ended up trying to kill myself anyway
>>
Life is pointless

You'll never be a pretty girl

Bye
>>
>>8020421
if you cut yourself with a sharp razor it wont hurt much anyway, and heat does numb pain.
>>
>>8020116
There are only 3 ways I know to die without feeling much pain that are almost guaranteed to work. I don't want to tell you them since I really don't want you to die. If you really want to find a good way to kill yourself you can look it up online. I do hope you reconsider though.
>>
>>8020427
>Life is pointless
>You'll never be a pretty girl
maybe if i live long enough i'll get turned into one one-day ;_;
>>
hello fellow depressed trannies. anyone here feel like you're spiraling towards an inevitable suicide but you're doing what you can to put it off? like mostly i feel like i have no quality of life because I'm unpassable and can't be normal. At the same time I don't want to hurt my little brother and drive my mom to eat herself to death. I tell myself maybe one day I can one day reach some state of enlightenment and find inner peace and something that makes me happy or some shit like that, but I know it won't happen
>>
>>8020468
similar but i doubt i'll ever kill myself. just sink into depression and fail at functioning.
>>
File: BvG8cle.jpg (357KB, 2712x2712px) Image search: [Google]
BvG8cle.jpg
357KB, 2712x2712px
>>8020479
like earlier this month i went to the hospital because all i could do was writhe on the floor and might've tried to kill myself but they wouldn't take me to the psych ward so i went home. like now, im in a weird state where im kind of numb, i cant really put it into words. this month i watched breaking bad with my mom, it was nice. now we're watching better call saul. the only thing that brings me any relief at all, a tiny bit of happiness is watching stuff with my mom. when im by myself i just spend the day watching movies or things, just thinking about how i will never be able to do cool fun stuff like that. im probably going to try an antidepressant soon, have an appointment with someone, probably a therapist, I'd feel guilty about killing myself without exhausting my options. it really does suck to be in a place where you cant help but see suicide as an option. i hope theres some form of afterexistence to make up for this bullshit but this is probably it too
>>
>>8020508
>i hope theres some form of afterexistence to make up for this bullshit but this is probably it too
just do anything in this life even if it won't bring happiness.
>>
>>8020528
what do u do
>>
>>8020540
mostly nothing and being unhappy. not enough real things but i try to do more.
>>
>>8020116
overdose on something, it's the easiest way
you can buy a hundred grams of caffeine and just swallow it
>>
>>8020270
I'm not projecting... I'm trying to give you real advice. But whatever. Have fun killing yourself or whatever immature shit you are planning lmao
>>
>>8020427
>tfw pretty girl
LIFE IS GREAT
>>
Sal please
>>
>>8020468
Why don't you detransition and just be a normal guy. Stop obsessing so much. Enjoy life from a different perspective that doesn't revolve around getting validation from being feminine (which you will never really get anyway at least not with any kind of consistency ).

I don't understand Why so many in this thread are forcing themselves into being freaks or killing themselves as though those are the only options. Its really immature and pathetic. Masculinity is pretty cool too you know...
>>
File: doom smug.png (309KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
doom smug.png
309KB, 750x1000px
>>8020116
>stopped hrt after two months cause im not a retard

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>8021253
youre not even trans, just a confused homosexual
>>
>>8020508
Ya that sounds really pathetic. Why don't you take charge of your life and build a life based on what was given to you instead of obsessing about being the other sex when its impossible to pass as the other sex. There's more to life than receiving praise and validation for being"feminine". And you Will never be a girl and I doubt you even have any socialization or the personality of a girl so... I think you are just obsessed with the validation and esthetics that girls are given and it probably turns you on as well. Those motivators aren't really important enough to "writhe on the ground like a work thinking of death"
>>
>>8020508
>movies
You can do cool stuff like that as a man. You just can't play the girl role. The man role can be a lot of fun as well.
>>
File: I WIN.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
I WIN.gif
1MB, 245x245px
>>8021262
exactly. i win.
>>
>>8021270
>went on hrt without being trans
>not retarded
checkmate homos
>>
>11" hips
What the heck?

Even I have 16.5" hips and I am a man (on estrogen)
>>
>>8021276
>being retarded
>having to be trans

oh boy tough choice

yeah im an idiot, but at least im not some tranny freak :^)
>>
>>8021268
nah its hell senpai
>>
I hate this condescending shit of "I don't want you to kill yourself ;^) so I'm going to deprive you of the means to do so" (which btw is just as bad morally as christcucks denying trans kids hormones because muh religion) and "just take hormones" that comes from this obnoxious assumption that 1. I haven't already been on hormones for a year and a half 2. That they actually do anything significant at my age, and come from the position of people who actually unironically pass as female in their daily lives and so insist that I must continue to suffer for a long life because they don't suffer as much
>>
>>8021280
Fuck you
>>
>>8021316
Wow rude. I'll have you know I have like 18" shoulders, ok kid?
>>
>>8020432
As someone who used to self harm pretty regularly with sharp razors, let me say you don't know what you're talking about. Razors hurt and the idea of cutting deep enough(which is pretty damn deep if I recall correctly) to actually slice the artery, and then working your way down your arm through it makes my skin crawl.
>>8021250
>>8021263
>just magically recover from a mental illness and never have it effect your life again guys!

Wow you're a fucking genius... Like you just solved psychology. Hold up, I'm gonna go call my granddad and tell him to stop having schizophrenia this is revolutionary.
>>
>>8021323
So? The ratio is fine. Go brag in some other thread, there is no need to be insensitive
>>
>>8021336
B-but my shoulders are still wider than my hips
I look so athletic and manly ;~;
>>
>>8021369
Fuck off
>>
>>8021253
enjoy hondom in 10 years tbdesu
>>
where does everyone even find these measurements to compare to
>>
>>8026213
???
>>
>>8021286
weren't you posting as "amy" just the other day, faggot
>>
>>8020116
they mix air with helium now, get nitrogen
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.