[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What this spook doesn't properly explain is what is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: filthy dumb AGP scum.jpg (817KB, 1944x2288px) Image search: [Google]
filthy dumb AGP scum.jpg
817KB, 1944x2288px
What this spook doesn't properly explain is what is the difference between gay bois and HSTSs anyway? What exactly motivates supposedly gay bois to magically transform into transsexuals? And why don't HSTS just spontaneously revert back to gay bois?
>>
>>8018477
Femboys
Which happen to be more comfortable looking like girls and take HRT and often more.

So both those and MtFs need similar things
>>
>>8018477
It's a spectrum from just slightly feminine cis gay to extremely dysphoric.

Just like the spectrum from "cis" AGP to trans.
>>
>>8018477
Homophobia is the reason for HSTS. Lack of homophobia or lack of social contagion of transsexualism results in normal homogay. Narcissism results from the transsexualism which prevent converting back to normal homogay in most cases of HSTS, but there are in fact many that convert back to normal homogay. There are many such users on /r/GenderCritical on Reddit.
>>
>>8018693
>There are many such users on /r/GenderCritical on Reddit.
Only detransition FTMs I expect.
>>
File: 1480044558811.png (660KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
1480044558811.png
660KB, 558x744px
>>8018693
Ridiculous, BDD is the only factor. Get out of here, gorilla. Everyone knows about how you raid femgen and harass the lesbians.
>>
>>8018775
BDD caused by our homophobic society.
>>
>>8018693
Then why are there still straight transpeople even in places like Sweden that are not very homophobic?
>>
>>8018860
Why would homophobia make you want neoteny? This is absurd.
>>
>>8018887
Because you know you aren't allowed to like men if you aren't feminine.
>>
>>8018893
Looking feminine is what gives abuse. Hairy burly men have no problem so your hypothesis is insane.
>>
File: 098345903485.png (2MB, 1376x1302px) Image search: [Google]
098345903485.png
2MB, 1376x1302px
>>8018477
Homosexuality is in itself a form of dysphoria. """"Straight acting"""" gays just have a repressible form it.
>>
>>8018744
There are some detransitioned MtTs as well.
>>8018775
Psychiatry is bullshit, all of this is social in nature, not biological.
>>8018873
>not very
There will still exist sexism and some homophobia in any system that implements capitalism.
>>8018887
Anime.
>>
>>8018897
Feminine males are abused, not the MtTs. Do then, it is either stay masc or go all the way according to the rules of society.
>>
>>8018897
If you're gay, you get the stigma from being gay, period.
>>
>>8018917
There's femboys, which use MtF type stuff to look like females but don't identify as female and cling onto a male identity/persona
>>>8018911
>all of this is social in nature
Which is bullshit, I suffered from anorexia. It's a neurologicla abnormality we see in animals too.

You probably are that crazy hairy guy. You aren't fit to talk about this.
>>
>>8018911
>MtT
>>
>>8018938
bullshit
>>
>>8018873
Sweden is extremely feminist. It's no wonder men there feel dysphoria or the suicide rate of trans people is the same as that of Jews under Nazi Germany.
>>
>>8018911
>There are some detransitioned MtTs as well.
Not likely, last time femgen looked there. It was infested by poltards and breitbart posters who made no secret of being alt-right men but were acepted much better than femgen despite their actuall gc ideology

You're probably another man pointing to a sham site full of /pol/
>>
File: tfw no agp gf.png (37KB, 591x163px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no agp gf.png
37KB, 591x163px
>>8018911
>terf anon doesn't even realize the gayboy mtf type and the anime mtf type are different types
>>8018477
they exist on the same etiological spectrum, one is further down than the other
for instance, the older brother effect (the phenomenon where gay men have more older brothers than average, discovered by...ray blanchard) is additive, in that straight trans women have more older brothers in turn than gay cis men
>>
>>8019089
With how much yaoi is posted in >>>/lgbt/femgen, it is clear that the anime and gayboy groups intersect.
>>
>>8018940
If anorexia has a clear biological cause, then why have rates of it increased with the promotion of western beauty standards?
>>
>>8019105
femgen used to be hsts, but the balance seems to have switched sometime in the past few months
for instance, the majority of current femgen posters are primarily attracted to other 'femboys' and to trans women according to surveys of their attraction -- this is called gynemimetophilia, and it is strongly associated with agp
>>
>>8019122
There have been surveys, the biggest group is bi leaning to men. Gay isn't far behind in size. Also, liking feminine and androgynous men is liking men. You only delegitimize that and equate it to a fetish because the femminity

You would never say that about having a preference for masculine men.
>>
File: image.jpg (251KB, 1026x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251KB, 1026x1280px
>>8019089
>>8019122
Also, there's always been a huge overlap between /cm/'s male posters and femgen and the same holds for other nonmasc gays and that kind of stuff with /cm/ like stuff so it's really dumb and against the way things have always been to claim they're incompatible.

Most western media just has burly masc men, this is different, many find it more relatable.
>>
>>8019089
>tfw no agp gf
Why would you want that?
>>
>>8018945
Yes, Male to Tranny.
>>8018940
Those femboys would indeed be attacked, the MtTs would not. Also, I am not hairy.
>>8018962
Have you seen their bathroom policy? Sweden is an example of liberal feminism, not true (i.e. radical) feminism.
>>8018970
There are examples of MtTs detransitioning on the subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/21vhyl/mtf_detransitioning_after_5_mo_hrt_you_radfems/
>>8019089
>>8018907
Clearly showing that those HSTS are homogays with internalized homophobia.
>>
>>8019371
>Sweden is an example of liberal feminism, not true (i.e. radical) feminism.
"True feminism has never been tried."
>>
>>8019371
He sounds like a crazy hon/man. So he's exactly like the other poltard men who dominate that place.
>Also, I am not hairy
Irelevant, if you're that man who used to shitpost femgen, then you're an ape regardlesm. A masculine robust man who has the same drives and urges that other criminal men who hurt women and the helpless do. You are the problem and your own lusty behavior proves it.

It's enteierly reasonable to not want to ever become like you. To ensure we never become part of the problem. That's not homophobia.
>bathroom
Normally I have no problem talking about this, but you're some virile man who lists after women and is base. You aren't fit to represent women here. Your 'protection' drives are nothing more than your urges.

You can't be GC when men like you are the problem.
>>
there is literally no reason to discuss this man. if someone wants to live as the opposite sex they are free to do so. period.
>>
>>8018962
Based Sweden
>>
>>8019506
Exactly what user are you referring to that was shitposting in>>>/lgbt/femgen? Also, I am not male.
>>
>>8019607
Are you trans then?

He shitposted there and bullied femboys calling them hons(nonsensical given that he's a gigantic AGP ape who's jealous) and apparently before that kept shitting up the lesgen threads till he enraged them.

Also, kept preaching GC despite his actions conflicting with everything. He came back a little while ago so you seemed to be him.
>>
>>8019650
I am a woman, that is, an adult, female, human.
>>
>>8018962
Sweden isn't feminist.

It's just progressive, it's not "liberal" either, as there's taxes, and a government, not anarchy (which true liberalism is).
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.