[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that there are only two outcomes in transition? >pass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

Is it true that there are only two outcomes in transition?

>pass and live life in bliss
>don't pass and live life in despair (possibly leading to suicide)
>>
>>8018472
You forgot

>pass after years of suffering, develop BDD and BPD, drive away everyone you care about, end up beautiful but crazy and alone
>>
>>8018472
Yes.
You can cheat the system by just not socially transition until you are absolutely sure you pass.
>>
>>8018492
how do u know when you are 100% sure you pass?
>>
>>8018537
You don't. That's the thing. The good news is that nobody is rushing you to get out of your boymode.
>>
>>8018487
i'll still date you though if you want. theres always that option (but no one ever picks it)
>>
>>8018554
ugh fuck this shit
>>
>>8018487
tfwiktf

I'm in boymode now, but suddenly way more people, men and women, are flirty with me and overly nice, but I'm pretty much and endless pit of needing hugs while I sob if I open myself up to feelings. I don't think there's anyone alive who could handle it when this damn breaks. So it must build up further, in silence, while I cry alone and listen to nostalgic music from a time when my hope wasn't yet broken.
>>
>>8018472
>realize there's more important things than passing and be happy anyway
>>
File: all smiles pokemon.jpg (10KB, 379x451px) Image search: [Google]
all smiles pokemon.jpg
10KB, 379x451px
>>8018472
Nope.
>tfw don't pass, but out to everyone anyways b/c couldn't stand presenting as male any longer
>tfw happy anyways b/c friends and (most) family are very supportive
>>
>>8018643
>be me
>pass but extremely lonely and depressed
>autistic early transitioner screeching
>>
>>8018604
>I'm in boy mode now

In to the trash your opinion goes
>>
>>8018649
When did you start HRT?
>>
>>8018487
D-DELET THIS
>>
>>8018472
How to cheat the system and avoid suffering if you don't pass.

>commit suicide

Dying never fails.
>>
File: 067L13161_73N3C.jpg (2MB, 2000x1669px) Image search: [Google]
067L13161_73N3C.jpg
2MB, 2000x1669px
>>8018472
You forgot the third option, eternal femboy mode.
>>
File: raw.gif (2MB, 498x243px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
2MB, 498x243px
>>8019692
the real hurdle with that it's hard to find a career where you can grow your hair to any length and dress like a freak all day long. my main goal in life is to be self employed mainly so I can achieve that little bit of solace, life would be hell otherwise.
>>
>>8018487
>>8018487
Oh look it's me. Wasn't misgendered in years but cry everyday how ugly and deformed I look. I hope I die during some surgery I plan to do.
>>
>>8019719
>it's hard to find a career where you can grow your hair to any length and dress like a freak all day long.
Lots of guys have long hair and just wear andro/boymode clothes at work.
>>
>>8019746
Makeups usually frowned upon though
>>
>>8019768
Leave that for after work too! Except for very light amounts.
>>
>>8019719
If you have a chance at a stable career then you should prioritize boymode over femboy mode until you can pay for FFS.
>>
>>8019828
I know.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7KB, 284x177px
>>8019833
Sorry I shouldn't of used a condescending face image, that is really obvious advice.
>>
>>8018472
Not exactly.
I don't pass but I don't necessarily live life in despair.
I mean there is despair but it's because I isolate myself and have low self esteem to the point that it warped my ability to receive possitive stimulae and causes long term, possibly irreversible psychological scaring.
The despair is fairly intermittent, though.
>>
File: 1486244840068.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486244840068.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>>8018472
Pretty much. I'm probably heading down the second route...

Fuck. I want to live. I want to live so fucking bad, but I never can or will. First life made me trans, then it gave me a masc as fuck body, then it made it so I just happened to miss early transitioning by a few years and be forced to watch others live the life I so desperately want. I get it, you want me to fucking die already. Fuck.
>>
>>8020663
>I just happened to miss early transitioning by a few years
Why did you miss it?
>>
>>8020676
Conservative as fuck parents who watched my every move, and beat the shit out of me for stepping out of line. Lack of overall knowledge and understanding on their part and mine, and basically no way to find out at the time. I couldn't do it til college. It was too late for me by then.

Trans acceptance and knowledge only really became commonplace 2014 onward, and even then it's still relatively rare. Not everyone was privileged enough to have accepting (or even just tolerating) parents, either.
>>
>>8020663
iktf
We never even stood a chance. Not the slightest reprieve; not a single bone thrown our way.

Pure, utter suffering. I want this nightmare to end. Please.
>>
>>8018611
>depression? just think positively! :^)
>>
>>8018472

I am happy enough with my option.

>living as a manicured, perfume wearing, effeminate professional man drowning all my sorrow and depression in cocktails, champagne, decadence and debauchery.

Nobody seems to give a shit about my peculiarities at work(finance) and everybody seems to find the whole andro Dorian Gray thing appealing.
>>
>>8019768
¿¿
Why would you even want to wear makeup
>>
>>8020663
>>8020743
and the retards at mtfg call me a idiot for repressing so i can keep my bf

HA!
>>
>>8021368
>not taking hormones while living as a man
Pleb
>>
>>8021373
boobs you utter retard.
>>
>>8020756
How can you be happy to live like this if you're trans? It sounds like hell to live so close to your dream, and yet worlds apart.
>>
>>8021368
What do you mean?
>>
>>8018472
You're not gonna live your life in bliss, even if you pass... Are you deluded?
>>
>>8022706
Compared to not passing?
>>
'Tis true what OP says.

Some grow into sheep; some grow into wolves.
I am interested in the latter for my ranks.
>>
>>8022346

There is always a deep sadness and dysphoria can get really bad sometimes, but its just the hand I have been dealt, I am in my late 20's, from a conservative background, didnt even know about transgender stuff until college and it took longer to get over the shame, repression and self hatred. I accept the issues I have and I get psychotherapy, but transitioning just isnt a route I am comfortable taking on both a personal and professional level.
>>
>>8022706
>transitioning is a meme
>>
>>8026385
What issue that you have? Why aren't you comfortable transitioning, personally as well as professionally?
>>
>>8020704
How many years would have changed things? Would it have still been enough to overcome your conservative parents?
>>
>>8020663
Guess we are in the same boat to the other side
>>
File: kms.jpg (21KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
kms.jpg
21KB, 600x630px
>>8026598
At least we're not alone, anon ;_;
>>
File: jkfhghjrh.png (242KB, 847x431px) Image search: [Google]
jkfhghjrh.png
242KB, 847x431px
the worst is when you know for sure you don't pass, but there are still people in your life who tell you shit like

>Well I see you as a woman
>You have potential
>There are all types of women out there
>It's all about confidence!

end me swiftly and mercilessly
>>
>>8030553
Fuck that noise. I also hate the hugboxers who tell you that you pass when you clearly don't.
>>
>>8018472
you can be a delusional hon living in a trans friendly place like canada or sweden though.

Eventually some weirdo will wanna fuck you no matter what.
>>
>>8020663
I feel you here, though on the opposite end (ftm). It really feels bad
>>
>>8018472
I pass but life isn't all bliss. You just trade tranny problems for girl problems, which is a good upgrade
>>
File: A4AIFir.jpg (34KB, 714x233px) Image search: [Google]
A4AIFir.jpg
34KB, 714x233px
>>8018472
3. kinda pass and accept your imperfections and live life happily but sometimes experiencing surmountable bumps in the road
>>
>>8037975
>trans friendly place like canada
Maybe more so than other places, but I live in canada and if you read the comments section of any canadian news article featuring transwomen you will see it devolve into a shit storm pretty quick.

>>8018472
>pass and live life in bliss

Even when you pass things are still rough.
Worse still. be partially passing and have your heart crushed every now and then when you think you pass and someone eye fucks you for no reason.
>>
>>8038163
>Worse still. be partially passing and have your heart crushed every now and then when you think you pass and someone eye fucks you for no reason.

Are you sure we're not just paranoid? Or is there a specific look you recognize?
>>
>>8038153
Sounds like relative bliss to me, even if problems still exist. At least then you're accepted for your identity. Effectively cis in most respects. A huge upgrade over being trans.

How long have you been on hrt?
>>
>>8019828
Or once the hormones make your face look more naturally feminine, and work on your vocal training. You'll pass fine, since there's plenty of ciswomen who have manish faces. They just happen to have feminine voices. =/
>>
>>8038193
>hormones make your face look more naturally feminine
Only to a point. If you had an androgynous face, then it'll be made more feminine. But if it was masc, it's not gonna do much. Nothing can fix a chad jaw, caveman brow, Jay Leno chin, long midface, and tall forehead.
>>
>>8038203
In cases like that, work with what you got. =P

Variety is good. =X
>>
>>8018557
I just don't want to ruin our friendship
>>
>>8038169
Does "eye fuck" not spell it out for you?
>>
>>8038193
>You'll pass fine, since there's plenty of ciswomen who have manish faces.
>>8038203
>In cases like that, work with what you got.

Must... resist.. urge.. to be toxic.

All i'll say is get that stupid leddit logic out of here, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>8038231
for >>8038213 not >>8038203
>>
>>8038231
I'm just trying to be positive. Just because we were born with the wrong genitals doesn't mean we have to be so negative about everything. =/

I mean I wish i was born with a vagina but you don't see me writing a vent blog on tumblr or whatever. I'm taking steps, bitch. To make my body the best damn temple it can be.
>>
>>8038185
4 or 5 years on hrt. started in 20s, passed after 1 year and went full time when everyone was confused when I tried to do things using my old name assuming I was a woman and not 'my boyfriend'
>>
>>8021385
>doesn't know about bicalutamide and raloxifene

lol retard
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.