[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tgg/ Trans Girl General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 14

File: 149072207679.jpg (1MB, 782x1280px) Image search: [Google]
149072207679.jpg
1MB, 782x1280px

If this thread dies before bump limit it's the last one edition.

Intended to be a no-trips allowed version of /mtfg/.
This is to keep the drama low, and let anonymous people be heard, as well as to avoid the erp/rp that goes on.

It's open for everyone, just behave.

>No trips (or names)
>No avatar fagging
>No erp/rp-ing
>No calling out on trips (or names)
>No "pre-everything" "evaluate me" pics (don't respond to them)

Previous thread: >>7962710
>>
>>8015917
>it's another episode of "if I'd had a female puberty I wouldn't be on 4chan"
>>
>>8017439
that just depends on how female minded a transgirl is. straight transgirls are more feminine, so they aren't on 4chan.
>>
>>8017474
But I'm a straight transgirl... Like, I guess I'm a tomboy but still...
>>
>>8017439
why didn't you transition at 12 and gone through puberty at the same time as your peers?
>>
>>8017588
it's a generalization. but you'll notice most here are bi at the straightest.
>>
>>8017649
Because I was dumb and thought that tomboys just wanted be boys anyway so I thought I'd be fine...
>>8017660
I guess, does it count if I COULD date a woman if we were compatible but prefer men in every way?
>>
>>8017855
Describe the physical appeal of men and women? For what other reasons do you prefer men, besides the physical?
>>
>>8017855
at what age did you end up transitioning? how long? do you pass? if not, do you think you will?
>>
>>8017987
Okay...
>Men
Strong (not all men, but test still makes them stronger on average)
Stubble (when you're little spoon and he's kisses you neck is a feeling beyond dfescription)
Chest hair (lying on his chest and playing with it, so great)
The way they smell, they way they feel pressed up against you, that masculine hardness to your feminine softness all make me swoon.

>Women
They look nice? I dunno, nothing really. I just envy them I guess.

>Men (non-physical)
Assertive, know what they want and express it without prompting, takes the lead when I'm feeling uncertain. Won't play into my pity parties; will be sympathetic but firm. Will stand up for me and defend me. Doing outdoorsy things and fixing stuff while I assist (I'm not good at this stuff but I really enjoy it)

>Women (non-physical)
Deeper emotional bond, better emotional understanding... uh, I don't really know, I guess if it felt right it'd be okay? I think I'd struggle in an LTR with a woman.

>>8018091
>at what age did you end up transitioning?
25, dumb insular kid born in 1990 so I always thought trans = disgusting transvestite and never pursued anything, just bottled up my dysphoria and hoped it was something else, heard about HRT and started as quickly as possible (legal route).
>how long?
<6months, baby trans
>do you pass?
No, and I don't think I ever will. I know it's early still but I'm 178cm, my shoulders are huge, ribs large and hips/waist tiny. My face is okayish, my hands and feet are okay given my height and my bone structure is twiggy lankdog alien, so at least I'll be twinkhon and not honster
>>
>>8018172
>that masculine hardness to your feminine softness all make me swoon.
hot

>Doing outdoorsy things and fixing stuff while I assist (I'm not good at this stuff but I really enjoy it)
What sort of stuff? How would you assist?

>Deeper emotional bond, better emotional understanding...
How so, for both of these?

>I think I'd struggle in an LTR with a woman.
Because she wouldn't act in the manner you described for men (non-physical)?

I think you can be considered straight, as much as the typical cis women is at least.
>>
Tranny bitches are awesome. Not too mention fabulous. If anyone tells you different, they are wrong. Xx
>>
>>8018352
>What sort of stuff? How would you assist?
"pass me x tool, hold x here" that sort of thing plus hiking and camping and playing with fire. And cars, fast ones
>How so, for both of these?
I don't really know... I was trying to give an answer where I didn't have one, I guess
>Because she wouldn't act in the manner you described for men (non-physical)?
I guess so, I can be really passive aggressive and stubborn too so I'd probably piss them off whereas a man would be more likely to shrug it off. Obviously this is a generalisation but whatever.

>I think you can be considered straight, as much as the typical cis women is at least.
Why is this so validating and saddening all at once?
>>
>>8018417
>Why is this so validating and saddening all at once?
I wish I knew, anon.
>>
File: y27lcZcqNGs.jpg (769KB, 2144x1608px) Image search: [Google]
y27lcZcqNGs.jpg
769KB, 2144x1608px
I've been on HRT for a year, and for most of that time my libido has been really low. I often went for weeks and sometimes months without masturbating because I didn't feel the desire to do it.
Some time ago my libido slowly started to return, but there is a problem. When I'm getting erect, after a certain point it starts to hurt. The more erect I get, the stronger the pain becomes. When I'm fully erect, it feels like my penis is gonna be torn apart.
I'm uncut if that matters.
Since it's an SFW board, I used imgur and a picture of a dildo to show where it hurts: http://i.imgur.com/05PJ8RR.jpg
>>
>>8021074
ouch
>>
>>8021074
That area is the frenulum, which connects the foreskin to the rest of the penis. If the HRT shrunk it that would explain the pain when erections stretch it.
>>
>>8021074
Your penis probably atrophied slightly when your libido was so low; not using it for a while made the tissue there less pliable, harder to stretch during erections.
Take things slowly, try to get yourself to be as erect as you can without too much pain as often as you can to reacclimate the skin to stretching.
If it ends up really hurting, though, you should probably see a doctor.
>>
>>8015917
Are you supposed to look uglier under direct light from overhead (especially angled toward the front)? It casts hideous shadows across my face. Do cis people have this problem, too?
>>
>>8017439
If I was a ciswoman I'd have still been on 4chan, maybe even earlier cause I'd still be an introvert and I'd have been more isolated
>>
>>8021074
Your dick shrunk
Two options get more erections to stretch it back out or just don't bother with it for longer
Personally I just stopped being bothered with it all together and after about two years hrt I could get an erectuon that didn't hurt but my Dick was also significantly smaller I think
>>
>>8026637
>my Dick was also significantly smaller
Do you plan to get SRS eventually?
Wouldn't it be better to keep it as close to the pre-HRT size as possible then? So there will be more tissue for the surgeon to work with,
>>
>>8026620
Pretty sure they do, it gets even worse if you have glasses.
>>
>>8017660
Straight doesn't exist.
>>
>>8029117
Thank god. I feel like such a hon under that kind if lighting. Ugh.
>>
>tfw you get high and start feeling really ashamed
>>
i hope this thread isn't dead when i wake up
>>
>>8031371
Ashamed of your gender or ashamed of being high?
>>
>tfw had something to post in this thread when it wasnt up but now i forgot
it was something nice too ;_;
>>
>>8031371
high on estrogen?

if so, SAME
>>
>Want to start slutting it up on Tinder or out on the city
>Still no decent voice, SRS or good enough boobs
My makeup is still kinda shitty too but idk, I feel like I'm going to have to put my social life on hiatus for at least another 2 years at best. I was kinda expecting it but it still kinda leaves me feeling useless.
>>
>>8031371
this right here
I recommend opiate painkillers, they'll often killed my dysphoria to the point where if I'm high enough I think I could be okay being a feminine male
>>
>>8033256
ashamed of being trans
>>
>>8035551
but why? it's just how you are.
>>
>>8035243
please stop taking them, if you really need drugs to make yourself feel better there are plenty of them that will get you there without being addictive and horrible.
>>
>>8035599
i feel like i'm broken and have disappointed everyone
>>
>>8035728
stop feeling you have to please others. you are who matters.
>>
ust found one of my notebooks from a couple weeks back. Apparently I write long, ranty stuff when I get depressed.

>I’m convinced that transgender issues are a harmful way of thinking, that transition is pushing the limits of what should be allowed in body modification, that its results are uncertain and will never be able to truly “change” one’s gender, and that there has to be a way of giving up with that sort of thinking. On the other hand, I have been having those thought almost constantly for the last few years and hope that transition could genuinely improve my body image and self esteem, and feel equally distressed at the thought of transitioning and of not transitioning. What the fuck do I even want? We live in a society where we are taught that whatever gender you are born with makes the slightest bit of difference. What I need to do is to forget that.

Am I even recoverable or is my cognitive dissonance too big to be fixed?
>>
how do I tell if a guy is a chaser?
>>
>>8036115
if he wants it in his ass
>>
>>8035725
examples? I want to stop but my only alternative is weed which is a bit of a crapshoot
>>
>>8036373
i'm guessing part of why you started using painkillers is ease of access/legality, so I might recommend dxm. it's a very nice dissociative psych that can be bought in many convenience stores as cough syrup, I'd look into doing some research on it. just make sure what you buy ONLY has dxm in it
>>
>>8036466
I thought about it a few years back but I look like a degenerate so asking for anything specific (like trying to get cold and flu with ephedrine when sick af) involves too much tedious judgement. I dunno, I think I'd rather just handle life instead and have some on hand when everything gets too heavy.
>>
>>8038170
okay :/ do what you have to but don't overdo it. opiates are really bad
>>
>>8039065
Why are they bad?
>>
is craving sweets more when you are starting hrt normal?
i have been wanting cookies a lot more
>>
>>8043576

Ain't happened to me.
>>
>>8043605
i am buying two boxes of cookies tomorrow
>>
>>8043627
not feeling so much like 2 boxes anymore today
think i will just get one
>>
What are some giod jobs i can get where i dont have to do manual labor or heavy lifting and can preferably work from home?
>>
>>8045536
Code. Become a python or sql dev.
>>
>>8043605
>it ain't me starts playing.
>>
>>8045545
Thanks, but are there Any that i could start right now without learning a whole programming language? Lol
>>
>>8045563
Taco Bell
>>
I'm so tired, I can't cope
My heart aches, there's no hope
But it's okay, I have rope
Death is gonna be so dope
>>
>>8041243
You start to get dependency symptoms very quickly. I had to have surgeries on my feet a couple years ago, was prescribed Norco (hydrocodone). Even after taking them as prescribed by the doctor, when I was finished taking them I had some nasty withdrawal side-effects for a couple days. Nausea, shaking, chills, insomnia, etc. It was horrible. Lots of people get hooked on the shit after using it for legit reasons. And those side effects are fucking nasty.
>>
>>8046947
That's sounds pretty shitty, Anon. I dunno, I'm well aware of the dependency issues as well as withdrawals (thanks, Trainspotting!) so I only do it every 2-3 days (about 60-90mg of codiene) when dysphoria gets too heavy to try and avoid it becoming a massive problem. I'm going to see if I can get Travelcalm instead though
>>
It should be mandatory in every school to watch this documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yvkeks3f9Q
>>
tfw weird boobs
>>
>>8036068
Forget that you were born in the transphobic era of 1990, and pretend you were born in a later time like 1998. It will help you be more accepting. Listen to the trans friendly ideologies that highschool kids now have.
>>
https://discord.gg/e6H7svK

join my discord, faggets
>>
>>8051425
no
>>
>>8048671
This really wasn't something I should have watched over lunch today.
>>
>>8048724
>tfw have small boobs and I'm pre everything.

At least my nipples aren't on the sides of my fucking chest...
>>
>>8053797
Yeah, it's very emotional.
I think a part of the lesbian feminism was cut out of this movie... I remember, last time I watched it, They talked about how they had surrounded the studio, and Candy was afraid to leave, or something like that.

But anyway, Candy is the best inspriation, and would've, at least to me, made such a huge difference had I known about her as a child.
>>
File: 1432854139065.jpg (26KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1432854139065.jpg
26KB, 704x396px
Alright I think I belong here.
I just cried for the first time in like a decade in the shower after I had a talk with an internet friend about how I actually think I want to be a girl.

fuck
>>
>>8054137
I hope your friend was supportive. Did the talk go well?
>>
>>8054151
Yes, I was always a "femboy", so to say, so neither him or another person who I talked with after were very surprised at all.
He even offered to start referring to me as a she at least in private if that makes me feel better ...it did make me feel good.
>>
>tfw too retarded for life
>>
>>8057475
just be you'reself
>>
File: IMG_20160626_142253.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160626_142253.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
Heya,
I have great life, married my best friend (mtf) last year. We have a happy life, anything is kinda purrfect. She is working, I am at home, mostly doing nothing. I am offical unable to work, but intend to maybe work for the state because they hire retarded people even if they are stupid, just to met the quota.
what to do aggainst feeling boring?
>>
>>8060783
That sounds really depressing, if I looked like that I would kill myself
>>
>>8060783
>I am offical unable to work,
Why?
>>
>>8060823
I got diagnosed with autismn, and the state didnt really think I could work, because of to many problems with living alone, and social life.
>>
>>8060823
Don't respond to namefags.
>>
I am almost out of hornones and freaking out

I should have ordered them a while ago but didn't because I'm a fuck

It will take two weeks

Hug me
>>
>>8061979
2 weeks is not much, don't worry
>>
>>8061986
I've only been on for two months, the changes will reverse and testosterone tortures me

It gives me roid rage constantly and massive depression and hopelessness I don't want it
>>
>>8061993
If you keep thinking that it will happen because of placebo, just calm down
>>
>tfw coworker said im very tomboyish and easy to get along with (he doesn't know im trans)
who here /maletotomboy/
>>
>>8061993
most changes will not reverse in two weeks. I understand it's a really awful feeling to be without hrt but you have to try to work past the fear and be realistic. if you get surgery in the future the doctor will probably ask you to stop hrt for a while before the surgery (they want to be as careful as possible). none of the other trans women who had to stop hrt for a few weeks had their changes reverse and neither will you.
>>
>>8063156
>tfw you thought you could be okay as a gay male "because tomboys just want to be boys anyway"
>tfw when it wasn't okay at all
>>
For the people who take cypro, how did you deal with the weight gain? I've gained like 5 pounds so far from it (at least I think it is, because it started a little after starting cypro), I'm still not fat but I don't want to go up much more.
>>
>>8067556
eat less
>>
>tfw on 25mg of spiro
feels bad
>>
>>8072689
>getting the diurietc effect but not the anti androgenic effect
you got screwed over
>>
>>8072689
I assume that is a starter dose so it is still shitty but at least you will get it increased soon
>>
>>8067556
Is that just cypro?
I'm on spiro and desperate to put on some weight but I just can't do it, even eating compulsively.
>>
>>8075337
>>8072689
25mg is a really low dose for starting. The two endos I've gone to started at either 100mg or 200mg.
>>
>>8076727
i talked with someone, they are going to email the doctor
doctor was going to up it to 50mg next visit, but now he will up it to 100mg
>>
why have these threads been so dead lately?
>>
I'm 26.
For the longest time I liked being treated as a girl, seeing myself as a girl and so on. Roleplaying, online games, forums, etc.
At the time, I didn't even knew being trans was a thing.
For as far as I can remember I always felt like "a girl inside a boy's body"
After years, I got "accustomed" to my body, to the point I'm confortable being physically male, to some extent(I shave body hair, for instance)
50% of the time I'm ok the way I am, the other half, I feel that I should take the leap and transition.
Whenever I think about all I'd have to go through, I get discouraged.
Anyone here feels/felt like this? I don't eben know where to look for help or like minded people to talk about it.

Sorry if this isn't the place for this kind of post.
>>
>>8080491
everyone became normies so they are out partying instead of posting
>>
>>8080542
That's pretty typical low level dysphoria agp..
>>
>>8081631
So what do I do? Where do I read more about this, besides google? I'm salty because I also live on [spoiler]Argentina[/spoiler] and...trans people really have it rough here.
>>
File: IMG_0265.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0265.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
tfw

>>8080491
comes and goes, trips are a little less active on mtfg right now so more people are posting there probably
>>
>>8081718
The agpg threads here are about it. There's blogs too but ask in agpg for the links.

Agp doesn't automatically mean you should or shouldn't transition. That depends on how ok your life will be either way. There are some posts in >>7985923 about it.
>>
>>8081718
Oh, another argentinian.
We can't buy our hormones from the internet but we can buy it over the counter at massive inflated price! hurray!

kill me negro
>>
>>8084818
I feel. Also, seems like being MtF here is hell as well.
>>
>>8084987
I think it's better than in a lot of places. People here just don't really care what you do as long as you don't bother them.
>>
going to a lgbt meetup tomorrow
this is going to be interesting
only 16 people going though...so shouldn't be too bad i hope
>>
Anybody else has never been their target gender in dreams?
>>
>>8086249
you mean you have never been female in your dreams?
my dreams are always very surreal and sometimes very dark and grotesque but usually just completely nonsensical
but usually in my dreams i am just like exactly how i am irl
if i get lucid, i usually try to change things though
>>
>>8086272
>you mean you have never been female in your dreams?
Yeah that's what I mean.
So you're saying you only dreamt of yourself as a girl after transitioning? Or am I misreading that?
Trying to assess whether I'm really even dysphoric or not.
>>
>>8086249
My dreams are all relatively realistic and consist of me being bullied about being a tranny or just because I'm a failure
>>
>>8086304
yea, i am usually exactly how i am irl in my dreams
like i would be me in my dream, and have dysphoria in my dreams and look how i look irl and everything
but if i went lucid, i would usually be like "fuck this shit, i can finally be cis" and then be a cis girl until i wake up and cry
>>
>>8086439
>but if i went lucid, i would usually be like "fuck this shit, i can finally be cis" and then be a cis girl until i wake up and cry
That's beautiful anon
Any tips to learn lucid dreaming or did it come naturally?
>>
>>8086249
I haven't quite been, I can't recall being a cis girl at least.

Plenty of time I've been in transitional stages though, and basically tried to live as female in them.
Like actually being full time, but there's always been issues in the dream, like I have friends from when I were male, or parents/siblings, that makes it a pain.

Don't believe in that "I'm fully female all the time in every dream since I started transition/I was always a girl in my dreams even when I weren't transitioning".
You dream about things from your current standpoint, if you don't live full time, and live as your "target sex", you likely won't dream from that perspective.
>>
>>8086452
it sorta is a luck thing, but you can totally train yourself to have them a lot more frequently
i used to do exercises to make them more likely to happen, and there is also techniques to fall asleep but keep your mind awake, i did that too sometimes, very very surreal
then you just go straight into a dream
just search lucid dreaming techniques, you will find lots of info all over the place, thats what i did
>>
>>8086454
Interesting, I guess this wont help me know whether I'm trans one way or the other.

>>8086462
Thanks for the info
I used to be able to lucid dream but only during nightmares, I'll try this.
>>
File: 1360130755207781.jpg (35KB, 419x499px) Image search: [Google]
1360130755207781.jpg
35KB, 419x499px
I heard I was welcomed here.
>>
>>8086452
search "wild lucid dream technique" or something
>>
>>8086452
stands for wake induced lucid dreaming
>>
>>8087896
>>8087908
I will, thx. Already take dream notes every morning when I can recall, so the rest will be easy to turn into habits.
>>
hi fellow tgirls i've been on mones for 4 years and i had bottom surgery like 2 years ago or something. if you have questions feel free to ask! might sleep soon but if i'm here i can answer stuff
>>
>>8087976
What's SRS like?
>>
>>8087976
how old are you?
>>
>>8088042
any specific part of the process you wanna know about? getting there? the actual day? recovery?
>>8088046
>>
>>8087976
Did your face keep changing after the first year on hormones? what about after the second?
>>
>>8088098
yeah it's probably done now but it lasted probably 2-3.5 years, can't tell for sure cuz of my wacky weight fluctuations
>>
>>8088069
>>8087976
>23
I wish everything had gone as quickly and smoothly for me.

Wasted my whole life, ugh.
>>
>>8088370
stop waiting and seize the moment, now is always better than later
>>
>>8088387
Everything costs money though, a lot of money.
>>
>>8088419
what kind of financial barriers are you facing and how old are you
>>
>>8088370
>Wasted my whole life, ugh.
It wasn't a waste if you learned and did other things, never mind not transitioning.

Why did you wait? How old are you now?
>>
>>8088457
>>8088491
Like 3 years to get hormones (health care), 2 years after that ffs (from parents), and trying to get rid of facial hair, and now another 2.5 years I might finally be getting rid of facial hair (health care).
27 now.

By the time I even figured out that trans existed, and wasn't an extreme transvestitic fetish, I was pretty much "apathetic already.
Not done anything during the time, it's just waiting, and there wasn't anything I would even want to do during those times, as everything I want to do requires near complete transition.

It's terrible how low your quality of life is when you're trans, hope that the shit ends up being worth it in the end.
As for now, you're better off killing yourself at 8, than to keep going and later on transition that might never complete.
>>
>>8088579
>everything I want to do requires near complete transition.
Why?

Why wasn't there anything you could want for that time you weren't transitioning?
>>
>>8088579
could practice voice, learn makeup
>>
>>8088590
Can't have a boyfriend, or like I guess look good as a girl, so there really wasn't anything to do.

Do things to spend time (which can be reasonably fun too, but obviously "empty"), make sure you don't draw attention, keep going as your life is an obligation to your parents.

>>8088619
Yeah voice, but that isn't anything fun.
Makeup is practically impossible when you grow facial hair, even if it can be applied, it looks terrible.
>>
Do any of you get the urge to play with your funbags?

I do, all the time. They're way too sensitive
>>
>>8089405
Lesbian or bisexual?
>>
>>8089405
I wish mine were sensitive. I have no urge to because I feel nothing.
>>
>>8089482
I'm personally bi. But either, really.
>>
Since a few here probably smoke weed:
How does it compare to smoking pre-HRT?
>>
>>8089953
the same, pretty much the exact same

i get happier on weed but just because i'm happier in general on hrt
>>
>>8089953
I always wanted to love weed but it made me feel worse like paranoid around people and just heightened my dysphoria. Now I'm a little better after hormones I'm a little more happier than I was and now it feels a bit better, but I still hate when you get too high and it's not enjoyable at all anymore so I don't do it often even though it's legal here.
>>
>>8088642
>Can't have a boyfriend,
Date a bi or gay guy.
>>
>>8089495
It's really nice, but it gets really embarassing sometimes, since if your nipple brushes anything they'll STAND, with a vengeance.
>>
>>8090094
I'm not gay.

If you date a guy, as a guy, you're in a gay relationship... And I guess your dysphoria would've had to be pretty mild?
>>
>tfw too scared to transition
H-hold me ;__;
>>
>>8092411
Try ordering some HRT online, doing that took alot of the fear away since basically no one would know I was doing it. I was far too scared to see a therapist about it because of how scared of being judged I am.
>>
>>8092418
I'll look into it, but I think I can't buy drugs online here in my country(not from overseas at least)
>>
>>8088642
just because it's not fun doesn't mean it's gonna get more fun later. if facial hair is a problem hormones aren't gonna get rid of that, start getting laser now
>>8089405
no
>>8092560
you probably can and even if you can't there's not really any repercussions even if you do get caught if it's not allowed
>>
>>8092697
But customs office is a shit here. Hell, they force me to do a kinds of paperwork and hold my packages, even if I'm buying books, shirts or rubik's cubes online.
I can only imagine how hard it'd be to import drugs here... :/
>>
>>8092724
you sound like you have an excuse for everything, are you actually even trying or are you just dismissing everything before you even attempt it
>>
>>8092761
That's something I'm honestly not sure about. Customs office IS a bitch though.
Getting them through a therapist is probably easier here.
I'll see a therapist here, since it's probably easier that way. But I am scared and making up any excuse I can, I'll give you that.
>>
>>8092770
It took my friend 7 years to start hormones because she just had every excuse in the book. She started 1 month ago because a girl started liking her and pushed her to start. They broke up already but since she's on hormones now she's just so much happier it's like night and day
>>
>>8092770
If you live in europe it's not easier, it takes years to get hormones legally.
You'll have to figure out how to order them online... I'm guessing like netherlands? Last I heard, you can expect at least 5 years wait time.

I think you have to order them to a PO box in a different country, then travel to that country to pick them up, and then go home again.

>>8092697
>just because it's not fun doesn't mean it's gonna get more fun later.
No, exactly... So why am I supposed to be happy to be able to use my voice?
I've been going to voice therapist for a couple of years now, primarily because of other voice disorder.

>if facial hair is a problem hormones aren't gonna get rid of that, start getting laser now
What the hell do you think I'm trying to get?
I can't pay for electrolysis myself, it's around €8k.
Getting it through the health care takes a very long time, unless you live in the right place.

>you probably can and even if you can't there's not really any repercussions even if you do get caught if it's not allowed
You sound so annoying.
The nonchalance, and "I'm superior" tone, without even knowing anything about what you're talking about.

Fuck off.
>>
>>8092786
Damn... I mean, I only came out to myself yesterday, so I guess it's okay tobhave doubts. If I decide to, I hopento figure it out in less than 7 years :(
>>8092864
I'm from Argentina. The PO box method sounds promising.
>>
>>8092895
Argentinian anon here. I literally just buy my hormones in a pharmacy without any prescription. No questions asked.

>hello do you have Ronfase (oral estradiol valerate brand)
if they don't have it, ask if they can get it soon, leave some money if they ask, etcetera

I literally buy cyproterone acetate here without prescription, not even shitting you

It's expensive as fuck though, and if you go the legal way they are literally free, even though endos here don't know shit and they are going to put you in super low dosages because this country is a shithole, but it's still the prefered method I guess
>>
>>8093772
How expensive are we talking? On a monthly basis.
>>
>>8093832
Let's see.
A box of Ronfase comes with 30 pills of 2mg and the price right now is something along the lines or $150-$200 (always speaking in argentinian pesos), and a box of Androcur (which is what I'm taking right now) is around $1700, but they are 50 pills of 50mg each.

In my case, I take 2 pills of 2mg estrogen and half a pill of cypro, so 25mg.

So per month I would be using 2 Ronfase boxes and 30% of my cypro box.

Total per month then would be around $800 pesos, more or less depending on where you buy and if prices keep inflating or not.
>>
>>8092697
>no
Okay
>>
>tfw finally on standard hrt instead of baby doses because of a scared doctor
feels good
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-12-23-45-45.png (172KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-12-23-45-45.png
172KB, 1440x2560px
>>8094062
Is this a lot in Argentina or something?
>>
what do you do if you have a shitty hairline
does hrt stop it from getting worse?
what about people on hrt who say they still lose hair
help
>>
>>8096138
It is for me since I don't have a real job and I have a lot of expenses
I just assume everyone here is a loser like me, most of the time I'm not off the mark
>>
>>8096236
Balding will stop, and you will sloooowly get a bit better. Hairline is very hard to recover, will probably need to add dutasteride to the regimen for that. Scalp is a bit easier to recover.
>>
on week three of hrt and slight tingling in upper chest region, nips a bit larger, and moods improved drastically.
i was wondering though how normal is it for hrt to like hit you in the face. like before i started i was convinced id never come close to passing, but it hit my face hard, at this rate ill be 100% androgynous within a month or two. ive even gotten a few comments from relatives about it.
>>
>>8096898
What are you taking and how much?
>>
File: 1492058064012.gif (46KB, 285x471px) Image search: [Google]
1492058064012.gif
46KB, 285x471px
>>8096875
is duta expensive without insurance? i-is hairline recovery real or just a super rare thing i shouldnt expect at all

i think im on my way to 3 so in between 2 and 3.... :\ ive been noticing my hair is getting harder and harder to make not look autistic
>>
>>8096946
Finasteride is cheaper if money is an issue. Also consider getting minoxidil 5% for hair regrowth. Eventually after you're one hrt long enough, the standard AAs should be enough to replace dutasteride or finasteride.
>>
>>8096946
I think it is. I'm not sure. But if you can't afford it just get finasteride, maybe it's not as strong as dutasteride and doesn't affect the hairline much but it's better than nothing.
Your hair will look better regardless because of the HRT, don't worry too much, you can hide the hairline easily with long hair, I'm norwood 2
>>
>>8096967
>minoxidil
i heard minoxidil gives people wrinkles though :\
i can replace fin or duta with an AA? would i still get eventual regrowth with that or do i need duta? i really want as much regrowth as possible, im in between II and III on that hair chart and i really hope i can regrow a chunk missing in the very middle of my hairline
>>
>>8096975
>>8096967
>>8096946
When does hairline begin to recede? Or better yet, when does the male hairline begin to visibly diverge from the female hairline?
>>
>>8096977
Yes, spironolactone and cyproterone will also block DHT, although they're not as potent in the beginning afaik
>>
>>8096987
That's different for everyone. Some people recede at 14, others at 30 and others never.
And some others just lose their scalp hair without having a receded hairline.
>>
>>8096998
would hrt alone give any hairline recovery?
>>8097000
>started receding around 14
its not fair, my brother in law is 30 and he has an adolescent hairline

is hairline regrowth common enough of a thing to make it a goal? or is it just a 'pray to god im lucky' kind of thing
:\
>>
>>8097014
It is common to recover a bit over the years, yes. Just don't expect to get your hairline from when you were 14
>>
>>8097014
>would hrt alone give any hairline recovery?
Yes
>is it just a 'pray to god im lucky' kind of thing
Also yes. There's a reason why hairline advancement procedures are so common among MtFs. Sometimes your follicules might still be alive and start growing hair again. Other times they're dead and gone. So while I wouldn't espect it, especially if you're older, it's certainly possible.
>>
>>8097031
Expect*, sorry
>>
>>8097025
>>8097031
so assuming ones folicles are dead.....
does that mean certain hairstyles are just off limits forever?
and you cant do anything about it except for expensive surgery or expensive wigs?

.....that fucking sucks.
should i just kms?
>>
>>8097031
Follicles*
Jesus fucking christ I can't type tonight.

>>8097051
Unfortunately, yes, it means you have to wear your hair appropriately. In your case, you'll probably need bangs. It's one of the reasons why transitioning in your teens is so important, since your hairline could get fucked up permanently. Don't give up hope, though. Miracles do happen.
>>
>>8097099
>t means you have to wear your hair appropriately. In your case, you'll probably need bangs.
:/ ive been trying to think of what 'appropriate' means...

i have bangs but they come from the middle of my head and give it a weird shape, and either splinter a lot or seperate at my sideburns exposing the fact im balding...
i-i dunno what appropriate would be.. should i keep trying to hide it or just shave my head :\
>>
a-are extensions for the hairline a thing? im missing a spot in the middle of my hairline and my sideburns/temples are thinning... are the extensions or something that could fill in places that arent super badly receded? hairline looks kind of like a bracket in that it would be a straight line if the middle wasnt moving up..
{
>>
>>8096967
Does minoxidil regrow hairline? I thought they had a disclaimer that it was only for the scalp, and you needed to keep using it or the regrown hair would fall out. I heard stuff about wrinkles, too..
>>
how do you get chemically castrated, and does that kill dht?
>>
>>8096898

You could just look happier. Because it's doubtful much in your face would change for people who you're around every day to notice so quickly.
>>
>>8097539
cyproterone acetate
>>
How do you achieve infertility without getting impotent?

Can I kill my nuts with an AA or getting stuff injected into them to kill them but still have boners if I take HRT?

Can you get boners without balls or is bica the answer?
>>
>>8100527
I'd like to know as well
>>
>>8100527
If you keep masturbating everyday or almost everyday you will most likely never lose your dick

>tfw i'm taking cypro and in permanent no-fap because i want my dick to die and atrophy
>>
>are u male or female
>anon?

>Obviously I'm a guy. Can't you tell

>idk, you write like a girls
>*girl

Fuck what's going on here I'm not even trans what's happening.
>>
>>8100584
Does that go for all AAs, and for castrated people?

I really dont wanna encounter horrific pain when I get a boner and I don't really want my dick dead so I can still use it for my partner
>>
>>8100584
How are you supposed to fap every day when you're taking sex drive killing hormones? I don't even fap every day now.
>>
>>8100600
s/hormones/blockers

Yada yada
>>
>>8100593
im not sure how it works for castrated people
so... maybe?

for AAs I'm pretty sure spiro isn't that strong so you'll be fine even if you dont jack off everday, and bica doesn't even affect it

>>8100600
I dunno, I'm pretty sure I can fap like right now if I needed
it's like i can control my libido

before hormones i used to masturbate like 4 times a day, might be because I don't really have genital dysphoria
>>
>>8100527
i know that injecting high percentage alcohol like ever clear into your scrotum will kill your balls
>>
>>8100584
>>8100600
>>8100603
A friend told me you can't get boners if you kill your reproductive system but all I want to do is kill my balls and keep my dick working normally
>>
>>8100593
>I don't really want my dick dead so I can still use it for my partner
Once hormones fill you with the overwhelming desire to have a real man's cock filling you up you'll no longer have a girl as a partner so this won't be an issue.
>>
>>8100608
>for AAs I'm pretty sure spiro isn't that strong so you'll be fine even if you dont jack off everday, and bica doesn't even affect it

That sounds concerning though, does that mean Spiro and bica suck as an AA?

How do AA's work anyway, what makes one AA better than another?

Bica and Spiro will both eventually kill my T and DHT right?
>>
>>8100613
They're kinda connected ya know. This isn't a very realistic wish. The hentai combination of a sexy futa with a huge throbbing cock and fat distributed in all the right places isn't very realistic. Realistically the more of a woman you become the less of a man you'll be down there.
>>
>>8100613
that's a lie, there's a lot of transgirls who had orchi who can still use their dicks

>>8100619
spiro does sort of suck, it's just a diuretic with a side effect of decreasing testosterone, i've been on it for some months and having to avoid bananas was suffering (because you might overdose potassium if you take a diuretic)

I mean, it works just as fine for non-european transgirls since that's what their endos give to them, but cypro is just the superior option although it's a lot more potent and permanent

Bica is relatively new for this, it doesn't reduce your testosterone, it just makes it useless, so your T levels will be the same and it's hard to get track of when taking blood tests, but it's been proved to work fine anyway with the plus and leaving your dick and balls intact.

It's great to have that option, I just don't take it because I want a feminine dick and all you know
>>
>>8100637
>
Bica is relatively new for this, it doesn't reduce your testosterone, it just makes it useless, so your T levels will be the same and it's hard to get track of when taking blood tests, but it's been proved to work fine anyway with the plus and leaving your dick and balls intact.

Thank you for the info
>bica doesn't reduce your T, just makes it useless

Umm does that mean going on HRT with bica as an AA would kill/stop/make DHT useless and stop MPB?

I would get on cypro if it didn't kill my dick so bad, and if it was easier on my liver...
>>
Are you more likely to pee the bed on HRT with certain AAs like cypro?

Asking because I know AA's can make it harder to get boners and pissing the bed is a concern of mine since I get up to pee a lot already in the middle of the night, and I wake up with boners a lot because my body's trying to make me not piss myself.

If I were to go on HRT, would I stop getting those 'dont piss yourself' erections?
>>
>>8100653
>Umm does that mean going on HRT with bica as an AA would kill/stop/make DHT useless and stop MPB?
That's the same question I had back when I was like you and I thought I wanted to have a functional dick
I never got my answer unfortunately

>>8100674
most likely yes, and I wake up at night sometimes to pee
never peed myself though
>>
>>8100674
Not cypro so much as spiro. On 300 mg spiro I had bad issues with this
>>
>>8100686
That's weird, I'd have thought cypro the most likely to cause that...
How did you handle it? Did it just stop on its own or did you switch meds/dosages?

>>8100682
>That's the same question I had back when I was like you and I thought I wanted to have a functional dick
I never got my answer unfortunately

I REALLY need to find out. The kicker for me is something that doesn't totally break my dick, hopefully doesn't make me piss myself, and stops MPB.
>>
>>8100693
Spiro is a potassium-sparing diuretic

I handled it with diapers mostly :\
>>
>>8100693
You know I'd just take spiro or cypro.

I'm in 50mg cypro without masturbating and I still get erections when im not careful, so I imagine with spiro+using it sometimes it just won't die at all

but yeah its your decision, you can always stop the medication if you think something's up, it's all reversible as long as you don't take it 5 months straight you know
>>
>>8100713
> you can always stop the medication if you think something's up, it's all reversible as long as you don't take it 5 months straight you know
I didn't know that

I just want my balls dead, my hair to stop falling out, my dick working and hopefully I won't have to deal with pissing myself?
>>
>>8100723
Well on spiro you are gonna damn well pee every 30 minutes at least at the start until your body gets used to it, but I don't know about peeing yourself

note the part about getting used to it, after like 2 months of spiro I just was peeing normally
>>
>>8100729
hmmm
i could cope if my body gets used to it, but what ha s me concerned is pissing myself because i can't get a boner while asleep. not morning wood, but like, biological 'prevent you from peeing yourself every night' boners.

i really don't wanna piss on my partner and if i can avoid it, not wear diapers
>>
File: Happiness.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Happiness.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Finally was able to find my "girl voice" and it's actually pretty passable!
>>
>>8101692
Nice, anon! How long did it take you?
>>
>>8101692
link link link
im totally happy for you and not having a crippling jealousy attack totally
>>
>>8101699
I'm honestly not sure. I've been practicing with that Reddit post from /mtfg/ for a while and it didn't click until just a few minutes ago.
>>
>>8101712
post a vocaroo?
>>
sup
>>
File: 1489896129768.jpg (57KB, 482x549px) Image search: [Google]
1489896129768.jpg
57KB, 482x549px
Probably gonna leave the board. The AGP, "HSTS", and Cara fuckery just makes it straight up unusable for any real trans discussion anymore. The shitposters seem to spend all day here derailing nearly every thread. However, it looks like they haven't infected this general yet, so we can at least enjoy this as it lasts.
>>
Wax or just razor blades to shave my legs? I'm terrified of using wax but I'm afraid razor blades would make me end up looking like a sasquatch in the long run
>>
>>8105614
I feel the same way. Blanchard shitposting just ruined everything
>>
>>8105614
>AGP, "HSTS",
>"HSTS"
What did s/he mean by this?
>>
>>8105878
Nothing. Let's not talk discuss shitposting theories in here.
>>
>>8105649
epilate
>>
>>8105614
There's as much real trans discussion as people post. Just ignore posts you aren't interested in.
>>
>tfw your mom starts to comment on your butt
the hormones work, i don't even work out
>>
>>8105649
It's a myth that shaving will lead to thicker hair. Shave away. Epilation is best, though it hurts a lot at first.
>>
>>8107562
You can limit the hurt a lot by simply shaving first, and then epilating every day until you've managed to pluck every hair. It mostly only hurt when you end up grabbing loads of hairs at once.
>>
>>8107562
>>8108349
Is it with the grain or against the grain? Never knew which one was it
>>
>>8108584
With the grain iirc,
Against the grain increases chance of bumps and ingrown hair.

I mean, it should be less risky if you exfoliate and clean thoroughly on a regular basis, but still. Nobody wants that stuff marring their skin.
>>
What do?
Recently had my balls removed and T has plunged so hard even after stopping blockers.
Expirence no pleasure or fun.
No sexual drive.
Fatigued and weak no energy all the time.
Memory problems.
What do I do? Don't say take T cause what was the fucking point of removing my balls.
Working on getting a adderall prescription for a quick fix.
But long term I'm fucked and need a solution.
>>
>>8108887
Do you even take E?
>>
>>8108901
Ya
>>
>>8108907
Your symptoms are text book case of having no sex hormones on your blood.

Are you sure your E levels are fine? When was the last time you had a blood test?
>>
>>8108914
Ok I haven't been injecting my e cypionate for the past month. I lied cause I assumed you were a troll. I stopped cause that shits expensive and has no physical effect on my body.
>>
>>8108940
Oh anon what are you doing

You are MtF aren't you? you should be more informed about these matters, having no T or E at all in your body isn't a pleasant feeling and can be dangerous.

You took your balls off, now take responsability for your body and take your hormones and get your blood tested
>>
>>8108965
I know you can get osteoporosis, but I didn't know you could feel like a sack of shit day to day from not having hormones. My appointment and blood test is in June. Youve given me alot to think about.... Thanks
>>
>>8108981
No problem, I'm glad we found the root of the issue, stay safe
>>
Anyone at all experience hip growth? Just turned 24, been on hrt for over a year and people are telling me I haven't missed the boat yet. Just not sure if I should get my expectations up but also I've never seen solid evidence of anyone that started in their 20s getting anything.
>>
>>8109021
Take into account that hormones also help in reducing waist size and making hips look bigger in comparison. But if your problem is shoulder to hip ratio that's going to be hard desu
>>
>>8109021
I started at 20 and haven't noticed any growth. Despite that, my endo keeps asking me if I've experienced any, so it probably does happen to people in their 20s sometimes.
>>
>>8108887
the point to orchi is so you don't have to take blockers anymore. if you don't have enough t taking a low dose is completely fine, it helps with energy and mood and whatever. ask your endo about it.
>>
Will eating a lot at during HRT give me bigger breasts?
>>
>>8110628
yea, they are fat, so if you get fat, it should distribute
>>
>>8108887
progesterone
>>
So my shoulder's are ~20" across and my hips are about ~16" across. Am I destined to be a hon? Also, any tips for hiding/taking attention away from broad shoulders?
>>
>>8111570
Oops, forgot to mention I'm 5'11". Be straight with me. Do I have any hope of passing?
>>
>>8111570
sounds very bad to me, but not unpassable, just need to work on clothing and such that emphasise your good stuff and hide others
no examples because i dont know fashion
>>
>>8113134
>>8111570
Some examples would be to avoid narrow strapped tops, wearing a dark top and light bottom, and avoiding stripes. Also avoid frilly or patterned shoulders. For the bottom, flared skirts are great.

Also, if you just started or haven't started HRT, your shoulders can decrease in width due to loss of muscle (even twig men have much more muscle there than women do). But I wouldn't expect it to go down by more than an inch if you're skinny. So that's pretty bad. You have hope, though!

And keep in mind that if you're not done growing yet, you can still get some hip growth to hopefully even it up.
>>
What recreational drugs can my qt trans gf enjoy with me without fucking up her hormones?
>>
https://discord.gg/HYyqpGw

weetabix?
weearefriends?
>>
>>8113354
friendship
>>
>>8113354

I continue to drink heavily and have not noticed anything wrong so far.

>>8113441

What is this
>>
>>8113488
Peace liver
>>
if i wanted to hide my shadow between laser sessions, would foundation be enough for that?
>>
>>8114063
How many sessions before the shadow disappears?
>>
>>8114074
i've had 3 sessions so far, another one in a few days. the shadow is much less, but still there, and it gets a bit worse the longer after a session
>>
>>8114063
yes foundation works

I don't know how to do it but I'm sure there are youtube tutorials you can watch
the general idea I think is use an orangeish foundation to hide the bluish of shadow and then put different foudation on top
>>
>>8113354
i enjoy weed and mushrooms, don't think there would be anything wrong with acid either
>>
>>8113737

Most likely but I don't care anymore
>>
>>8115051
why even transition if you are set on killing yourself?
>>
>>8115190

Maybe I can quit drinking some day. So whatever. I'd just get hooked on xanax or something if I saw a shrink.
>>
>>8114618
I go for a goth look. Pale white foundation hides shadow on its own. A make-up artist at Sephora recommended applying an orange color corrector before foundation to hide shadow.
>>
>>8115196
or...how about you exercise some willpower and stop drinking if you actually want to live another few years...
fuck xanax
>>
>>8115227

As somebody suffering a mental issue you should be well aware you can't j ust exercise some w illpower. Maybe you should've exercise some willpower and been a man instead? fuck ooff.
>>
>>8115233
it is drinking...this is not the same as gender dysphoria...
you can stop, you just don't want to
>>
>>8115207
okay thank you. like I said I don't really know how to do makeup I just have the general idea.
>>
>>8115258
I don't think you are really helping at all. addiction is shitty and complicated and telling her to just stop doesn't do any good.
>>
>>8115196
>quit drinking
>smoke weed instead
>????
>save your body and brain years of irreversible damage

also aren't you not supposed to drink at all on hrt or smg
>>
>>8115394

>do this comparably way more expensive t hing instead
>implying I even have a conncection to a dealer to get weed regardless or even in a state with medical
>i quit smoking too to not fuck up my throat so I have to do edibles or some shit
>>
>>8115400
weed is much cheaper than alcohol though and doesn't fuck up your throat like cigarettes do
you will get stoned as fuck off of $5 of weed if u have a low tolerance
also yes edibles are wonderful
but if u have no connections and don't know how to find any then i understand
instead of quitting drinking u could try drinking less and less and tapering tho r/stopdrinking inb4 leddit
>>
>>8115405

>
weed is much cheaper than alcohol though and doesn't fuck up your throat like cigarettes do

Have you ever drank>? A handle of vodka is 10 dollars and that's good enough t o get me hammered for days. Edibles are nto evern an option because Ilive with my sister.
>>
>>8115400
i smoke extracts, very smooth on the throat, also there are vaporizers, depending on the quality of the one you buy, they can be very potent while still being incredibly smooth
and weed isn't that expensive, at least here it isn't
>>
is mara a weird name? especially in the us?
>>
43cm shoulders "anon ur gonna be a hon xd" compare them my mother's(she's about tall as me) and they're the same, same goes to the skull size idiots sizes should be compared to the same sized people, obviously i'm not gonna have shoulders like a 160cm womanlet.
>>
>>8115480
not too weird
like not common, but not really weird
if it feels right, do it
>>
>>8115480
The only Mara I've ever heard of is Mara Jade, desu.
>>
>>8114813
Sounds good to me, thanks
>>
did everyone have tits at 3 months hrt? is this a sign that they'll only get bigger further down the line? I'm only in like 2mg of estrogen rn but I've also got an a cup, is there more to come whenever I up to 4mg?
>>
>>8118048
I did. 10 months now and I measure B cup, although that still feels too tight on me whereas my sister's C cup feels better.
>>
>>8115400
>>8115413
>>8115409
seconding vaporisers, the Magic Flight Launch Box is great
>>
>>8118048

Breast development starts kind of early but it takes literal years to finish.
>>
>>8113354
ketamine
also the best drug for gender dysphoria
>>
>>8115409
Alcohol fucks the HRT's effectiveness so you're only wasting your money on hormones
>>
>tfw your boyfriend finally admits he's a manipulative chaser
It was only a matter of time
>>
Tourist here. I'm just curious but how did your sex drive change after going on hormones? As a casual observer it seems like some transgirls are basically some like being bottoms, some like topping, and some hate anal and are basically celibate. Also, is anyone here post-op? If so, did your sex drive change further after the operation?
>>
>>8118351
Lol sorry but not a single real trans girl wants to "top". Also sex drive doesn't change much unless you had a lot of testosterone before starting hrt
>>
>>8118371

Most of the tops I've seen is on porn and some trans escorts instagram/tumblr pages, so it's undoubtedly a skewed view. But how do some seem to top hard and often? Is it just for the money?
>>
>>8118266

That was far more compelling than liver damage honestly.
>>
>>8118388
Most porn trannies aren't transwoman, they are just shemales. Most of them don't even take hormones.
>>
>>8118432

Really? Some of them look very passable, even as good or better looking than cis women. Is it just plastic surgery?
>>
>>8118458
yep
some of them do take hormones though
>>
>>8118596

Thanks.

Sometimes, I think we should make plastic surgery free (yes, I know it would be paid by tax dollars but you know what I mean) for all. People get to feel better about their bodies and everyone else gets hotter sextoys to fuck. It's a win-win situation.
>>
>>8118371
>not a single real trans girl wants to "top".
this. i see myself as a bottom even with females

>>8118458
i think it's really easy to notice them, i guess this is why it's so easy to pass to cis people
>>
>>8118622

Brazil does this to an extent hence the massive amount of big titted and giant ass cis women and very passable transwomen
>>
File: miss.piggy.jpg (37KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
miss.piggy.jpg
37KB, 400x600px
>>8118622
Are giant silicon boobs still going to be "hot" when everyone has them?
>Hasn't heard of supply and demand
>>
>>8118734

It would just be a see-saw between giant tit monsters and delicious flat chest. Win-win either way.
>>
>>8118744
>a see-saw

le binary meme
>>
>>8118755

Who knows. Maybe in a few years scientists will come up with adjustable breast implants.

>monday: A cup
>tuesday: B cup
>wednesday: C cup
>thursday: D cup
>friday: F cup
>saturday and sunday: whatever cup
>>
I'm at 10 months hrt and had an appointment with my endo last week. He asked if my facial hair, body hair, and breast growth were fine. I told him things seem ok for now and as such he chose not to up my doses and kept them at 100mg.

He scheduled our next appointment for 6 months, before this we saw each other every 3 months. Is this okay? 100mg seems like a kinda low does and I'm realizing now that I'm gonna be on this for at least half a year. I'm 19 currently and I'll be a month into 20 by the time of the appointment. Am I worrying over nothing? Should I do something? What should I do and how?
>>
>>8118812

Tourist here again: what's the reason for not giving a massive dose from the beginning and then on? Why 100mg instead of 1,000mg right off the bat?
>>
>>8118812
What are your blood tests showing? 100 potentially could be fine, but you gotta see what your T is to know
>>
>>8118812
100mg of what?
>>
>>8118826
Your body needs time to adjust, just like with any other medicine. And it's generally safer (and cheaper) to give you a small dose then raise as needed rather than give you a large does then lower as needed.

>>8118827
I've never actually seen my blood results. Should I call the clinic and ask for it to be mailed to me or something?

>>8118845
My bad, I don't know how I didn't mention it. It's spiro. I'm also on 2mg estradiol.
>>
>>8118854
>I've never actually seen my blood results
> I'm also on 2mg estradiol.

GET YOUR RESULTS. That is low as FUCK.
>>
>>8118854
Thats pretty low for 10 months, but I'd have to know what your levels are to be sure. The standard dose of spiro is 200mg, depending on ur levels, 100mg might be enough, same goes for estradiol. Don't up your dose without your doctor's say. Because your levels might be fine the way they are. Next time you get your blood work done ask your doctor for your levels and if you're still worried then post here when u have them
>>
>>8118284
at least he is honest
>>
>>8118284
How do you feel about this? What's the story, anon?
>>
File: shy1.jpg (952KB, 1255x1772px) Image search: [Google]
shy1.jpg
952KB, 1255x1772px
T-minus 3 days until my parents lose their son. They told me they're really worried about me, especially because I've told them I'm depressed but refused to give them a reason. Pretty much 50/50 chances on them taking it well. I'm really nervous desu.
>>
>>8119419
yikes
>>
>>8119419
I'm sure you mean coming out to them right? I'm a bit of an idiot
>>
>>8119668
Yeah. They kind of confronted me last night about how it wasn't fair that they support me in every way and yet I couldn't tell them why I was depressed and needed therapy. I realized they have a point and they aren't just gonna keep letting it go, so I'm moving my "big reveal" up a few months. I was hoping to already be on HRT and start socially transitioning before I had to do this, but them's the brakes.
>>
>>8119015
well he just did the usual manipulative chaser shit like pretending he wasnt interested in trans girls before me, etc. I don't really care all that much that he's into trans girls, just upset me that he lied to me a bunch
>>
>>8119894
how did you meet? do you pass? how did he know you were trans at first?

honestly, i would break up with him for lying to you like that.
>>
>>8119921
we met on a dating site, I pretty much disclosed I was trans on there, I pass.
i'd probably break up with him if he weren't one of the only things keeping me together rn
>>
>>8118873
>>8118909
Holy shit. I checked the results online and the only they time they actually tested for hormones was on the second visit, at 3 months, where I had normal to low end male levels of T. And they didn't even test for estradiol or progesterone at all, just T and globulin. Every blood test since then has just been nutritional stuff like cholesterol, sodium, glucose, etc, no sex hormone testing at all.

Should I get a new doctor? I'm certainly fucking mad.
>>
>>8120877
New doc or just order meds online in the meantime
>>
>>8120877
you should probably up your spiro to 200mg/day
a new doctor would be best, lots of doctors don't know anything about this shit. you might be able to increase your estradiol too, but i'd be more careful with it.
>>
May move back to my natal third world country in a few months from Canada, I honestly don't know how it makes me feel, on one side I feel hopeless because it means that I will take longer to get out of boymode (if at all) and get more discriminated against in general. On the other I'm kinda happy because it means I will be able to get an university degree (could even go up to a Master's or PHD) and I will be close to my (accepting so far) family and friends, I don't know, I'm kinda hopeful about it, even tho I probably shouldn't be.
>>
>>8120940
I'm going to contact him and see what happens. Failing that I'll get someone else.

>>8120991
Funny thing is that he's told be that he's treated trans people before. I definitely hope they didn't have these issues too.
>>
>>8121270
they probably do. the doctor I go to is the only doctor that ppl in my city go to for hrt, and he prescribed my estrogen to be taken all at once once a day when it is common practice to split your dose for the morning and night. and I'm sure that he prescribes it the same (incorrectly) for every other patient. trans ppl need to do the research themselves in order to get the best treatment bcuz doctors aren't trained well enough if at all
>>
>>8121432

It depends on what estrogen it is. Valerate you can just swallow all at once because it lasts longer.
>>
>>8121230
What country? Being third world doesn't necessarily means that it's too unnaccepting of trannies
>>
>>8121689
Mexico, I'm not going to get curbstomped or anything, but I would be going to the university where most of my high school generation probably went to and I dunno, I can already see them calling me a faggot and all that.
>>
new thread
>>8125278
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.